Grouping for questing

So let me get this straight. My wife and I essentially have a guild that is the two of us, plus a few close friends. She and I are playing by ourselves right now. We are in Bastion after logging out and try and group back up to continue questing - and we are phased? We have to go all the way back to ORIBOS to group up again? Seriously? How is this smart design? How does this make any sense for two people from the same server who log out and back on in the same exact place and have to go back to another location JUST to do something as simple as group together? Really? Just to group to quest…

THAT is straight up garbage. Seriously.

2 Likes

sounds like a swingers guild to me.
jkjk
to address the actual discussion of this thread. did your wife skip a quest? are you both on the same stage?
did either of you, even minor side quests progress without the other?

It is stupid. I think its to punish multi boxers.

Count on Blizzard to take something that was not an issue and make it one.
Looks like more time matrix stuff to me.

yes, they added a feature to less than 1% of players when they have far more effective ways to do so.

Hello,

Blizzard Quality Assurance is well aware of this issue and is investigating the issue. When this issue will be resolved - There is no ETA at this time.

There is a thread on the Bug Report Forum regarding this issue. I highly recommend keeping an eye on that that thread for further updates on this issue.

You may view the thread by Clicking Here!

1 Like

Excellent - thanks for the info!