Group of three friends lf Semi-HC Raiding Guild

We are a group of friends that recently came back to BFA sitting out BOD looking for a semi-hardcore Raiding guild.

Our group consists of a hunter, a holy paladin and me a fury war.
The item levels ranging from around 427 to 431

While we might have some logs to show for ourselves they are M+ because we never really Raided in Log-friendly environments (i.e. we ran with pugs)
And when we run pugs we rather want to see the pug kill the boss than wipe over and over because we are egotistical jerks just looking to parse big. In a structured environment where everyone does their job tho we supply good numbers.

Our schedules are rather flexible the only days out of question would be the weekends.

EDIT: We have found a guild.

Woah hey whats up I’m one of those!

NA Horde Guild Recruiting
[H][US][Zul’jin] is Recruiting
Reave, a Zul’Jin guild, is currently recruiting for BFA .
Our Goals: Heroic raiding while eventually moving into some mythic after we have the numbers.
We raid Mon/Wed 9p-12a EST. While not raiding you can find members actively doing m+ or just hanging out with each other in discord.
Little about us:
We are group of raiders coming back after a short break , our current group ranges from CE to Aotc to casual players . Guild atmosphere is social and helpful. We try to help everyone get their +s done for the week and to help gear for current progression.

We are currently looking for:
-Tank

• Healer
  • Range DPS
  • Melee DPS
    While not required to speak , Discord is a must to be able to hear strats, callouts during raid.

If you are interested please
contact our gm @ rindar#1166
Discord: Rindar#3065

Ruined Immersion is a casual raiding guild. We raid one day a week (Sat) from 11:30am-3:30pm (EST). We do mythic keys, island expeditions, and various other things throughout the week. As a bonus during raids one of our tanks has players roll at half time for 100k gold and whoever wins gets it.

Lets chat!

(Pain Train/Zul’jin Horde) 8/8 H We are recruiting dps/heals for our weekend raid group as we push into Mythic! Raid Times are Sat 9pm-12 EST Sun 7pm-10 EST with optional runs on Wednesday 9pm-11:30 EST and Friday 8pm-11 EST. We are a group of adult gamers who are looking for like-minded players to help fill out our roster! We also are on the look out for any M+/pvp/casual players. Relaxed environment. Please, feel free to contact me with any questions!

NEEDS
Holy Priest
Holy Pal
Rogue
any ranged dps

These are core spots that need immediate filling!

EXPECTATIONS
Show up to raid on time
Show up to raid with food/pre-pots
Study fights if needed
Play your class/role in the raid correctly

Ximu: GM/Raid Lead
Discord: Ximu#6990

Adult Atmosphere|Multi-Gaming|PvP|Discord Req!