Group of three 9/10M raiders looking for new home

We are a resto druid, rogue and ww/boomkin. We have been raiding in a two night guild, but due to roster holes that have formed due to burnout and TBC content we stopped raiding until 9.1. We finished 9/10M this tier with almost 200 pulls on Donny. All raiders have extensive mythic raid history. We are looking for a 2-3 night guild with evening raid times. Add my discord Hybrid#7976 for more information.

I am looking for a guild as my resto druid (10+ years raid experience as rdruid main), but I did all progression this tier on my resto shaman.
Link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/malygos/undertow

Hey There! It would be awesome if you would check out Team Colorblind in the guild Seraph on US H -Mal’ganis.

We raid only 6 hours per week on Fri/Sat from 10pm - 1am EST / 7pm - 10pm PST.

Our team has been together for multiple expansions with the same core leadership. We achieved CE in BoD as well as in Nya’lotha, and remain focused on achieving CE in CN. Our team has many seasoned raiders with MANY tiers of raiding under their belts. We have fun and get the job done!

To apply to our team, navigate to the recruitment page to submit an app for Raid 1 Colorblind FS - https://www.seraphguild.com/recruitment 1

A special note about our team Colorblind, we have TWO raid groups functioning under the same leadership with completely separate lockouts. Some players play on both Colorblind teams, but that is NEVER a requirement. It’s just for even MORE fun and raiding!

About our guild - Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for the last ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer an inclusive community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime. With such a large community, we offer our members a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:​

• Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Active guild discord
  • Social media promotion
  • Blizzcon meetups

Seraph currently hosts 6 different raid teams. Our multiple raid programs cover a broad spectrum of raiding needs for our players. Seraph has a raid team for everyone. All our teams work together in order to make sure each of our teams are successful. It’s not uncommon for our raiders to be seen raiding in more than one of our raid programs and we have designed the community around the premise that we all work together to kill bosses as efficiently as possible.

If you’re interested in joining our family and finishing out this tier strong with team Colorblind, please submit an application at https://www.seraphguild.com/recruitment 1 or reach out to one of our team officers!

R1 Tank Officer - Dratyny (Discord: Franknstyn#1572)

R1 Healing Officer - Theoldnagual (Discord: Theoldnagual#6887)

R1 DPS Officer - Quasar (Discord: Quasar#4179)

Hello there,

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 10/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST). We got a slow start, about 6 weeks late to be exact, before forming here.

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We made the move after the beginning of the tier to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are actively recruiting a few key spots on our CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)

Check us out:
(PS; Unholy Trinity is where I originally raided for years, small world)

No shame bump

Take a look at us

Reavers Had One Job is a semi-hardcore progression raiding guild on US-Ysera/Durotan Alliance that is centered around fully clearing content while it is current.

We want intelligent and active players who are eager to progress through the new content as soon as it’s available. We want players who are able to be a part of the team; that involves:

• Attending virtually all the raids
  • Having stable computers and internet connections
  • Min/maxing
  • Bringing consumables
  • Making sure you are up to date on all your classes’ developments, as well as the game’s developments and upcoming changes

Current Progression in Shadowlands:
7/10M

Raid Times:
8:00PM – 11:00PM EST Tuesday and Wednesday

Recruiting:
Ranged DPS, restoration shaman, holy paladin, and exceptional players

We’re a very active guild, even outside of raids. Guild Members constantly organizing Alt runs, Mythic+ groups, PvP/Arena, etc.

We are all friends, and we keep a respectful atmosphere when we play with each other. If you believe all of this applies to you, and you would like to be a part of our team, feel free to
apply.

If you would like to apply, please click the link below. All applications are private.

https://forms.gle/5Nj49nyUtVxfGouc8

Contact Information:
Toeknife (Discord: Goldfarb#7171)

The guy who responded before us stole our recruitment post format lol its literally a carbon copy.

You dont wanna be associated with a fake. Come raid with us, we are the real deal.

To the top!

Bring it to the top!

Hey y’all,

Depending on what you’re looking for schedule-wise, Pandamonium on Mal’Ganis is looking for folks to finish out 9.0 and for our 9.1 team as well.

Here’s the spam: [H] 10/11M Sat/Sun *Pandamonium-Mal'ganis* LFM

Good luck finding your new home!

Shameless self bump

Another shameless bump

Area 52 - Horde
Fri/Sat - 9pm - 12am EST
I Just Want CE

We are looking for skilled raiders that have an interest in pushing CE in 9.1. We have a core group of players who are CE/High Mythic raiding experienced and are looking to fill out the remaining spaces on our roster.

The guild is newly formed and will begin pushing seriously once 9.1 releases. We are mostly playing other games until that point so there won’t be much going on in WoW apart from weekly keys and some pvp/arenas right now.
The environment in the guild and discord is definitely NSFW and you will be roasted by everyone at any given opportunity, just be warned, if you’re sensitive and whiny, you’ll probably be kicked. If you get offended easily, save us all the time and don’t apply.

We have one goal. Cutting Edge. If you are interested in pushing high end content, add me on Discord - Rayzum#7404.

Thats just a generic recruitment message that doesn’t really explain anything but the basics. If you want more info just hit me up on discord. If not, good luck on your search.

Hey Hybrid and company. I believe we have the room for you and your buds. We are progging on denathrius and plan to kill him before 9.1. We are a no bs/no drama guild who prides ourselves on being successful while still maintaining our excellent culture. Adult gamers with real goals in game and managing to achieve them on a two night a week raid schedule. Tuesday and Wednesday nights from 9-12 eastern.

I’d love the opportunity to chat with you all. Please add me on discord. Pimsley#1337.

Thanks bud.

Easy like Sunday morning

Another one

Hello Hybrid!

May I introduce you to < AFRAID OF ELEMENTALS >

We are an adult raiding guild built on the simple premise that raiding on a limited schedule does not have to mean missing out on content or the guild experience.
We have professions, families, and life to attend to, but we still like slaying internet monsters in our spare time.

Server: US - Elune / Gilneas
Faction: Alliance
Progression: 6/10 M: Castle Nathria
Raid Times: Tues & Thurs 8:15 - 11pm EST

Please feel free to message
Kris#1983
Fevion#1791

Afraidofelementals.com