Group of players lF Guild

Me and a couple of my buddy’s are looking for a guild. We have a couple of alts but as it stands we have 1 resto shammy, 1 holy priest, 1 prot pali, all in the 185-190 range. I also have a 190 unholy dk as an alt. Looking for a consistent raiding guild/ M+ guild so we don’t have to pug anymore.

Reach me on bnet or discord.

Bnet: RoyalFluffy #11494

Discord: RoyalFluffy #7454

We are not Communists (H) Malganis is looking for a few people. We raid Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 est. We’re adding people working our way through normal then heroic Nathria. In need of a few more dps and healers. We do mythic+ on our off nights for anyone interested. Most members are 30+ Feel free to add me on Discord MtMan#2491 or BNet MtMan#1965 for any questions.

Hey Fluffy, I think you might be a great candidate for my clan. We are called “The Brotherhood Gaming”, if you want to look us up in-game. You’re also free to message me on discord, at Byron Cavendish#0078, if you have any questions for me.

Anyway, our elevator pitch is that we’re an eight year old clan, we’re 21 or older, and we are looking for new folks to be active in our community, whether it be raids, mythic runs, pvp, or even just hanging out socially. We aren’t super sweaty, no squeakers, and we play for fun, so we’re not going to harass you about your build or choices.

Have a great day, and I hope you’ll consider us! I’ll try reaching out to you as well.

Hello Royalfluffy,

Reach out to me if you think you and yours would be a good fit for our guild.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/grim-batol-surfers-410-n-cn-welcome-home/808557

Hi there,

Pyreanor is a smallish semi-hardcore guild on Wyrmrest Accord that is looking to build our community for heroic raiding in Shadowlands.

Currently we’re compromised of players who are raid ready, gearing up to raid, or are starting to get into mythic dungeons.

Our main goal is AotC in Shadowlands content without that one guy who yells in voice chat.

Our raid times are Tues Thurs at 6pm Pacific.

Aside from the raiding aspirations, we help others gear up and we teach new players.

We hope you will consider joining our crew of misfits in our journey to killing bosses and looting epics and make our core a little bigger.

Please let me know if you are interested via btag or Discord.

Zandrae#1418 / D: Zandrae#1418