Group of [H-US] Gamers Looking to Merge for CE Push

Greetings!

We are a group of [H-US] ~10 players, most with past CE experience, looking to merge and/or absorb a similar group wanting to continue the CE push this tier. Our guild has sustained casualties due to burn out and real life issues to the point where replacing them has become untenable.

We are 5/10 this tier with progress on Painsmith. Most of us have been playing the game since Vanilla and have been raiding since as well. A lot of us are also big into M+, with a large number of us being over 2500+ raider io.

We can cover all key roles, if necessary, and are generally open to raid Monday - Thursday (2-day) from 10 p.m. - 1 a.m. Central Time/ 8 p.m. - 11 p.m. Pacific Time. We also expect to trial and/or compete for raiding spots.

If this post piques your interest, please post your discord or BNet info to continue this conversation off forums.

Thank you for hearing me out and I look forward to connecting with you!

2 Likes

Hello there,

I’m Syoki and I’m the GM for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 9/10M SOD | 10/10M CN and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST). We got a slow start, about 6 weeks late to be exact, before forming here.

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We made the move after the beginning of the tier to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We pride ourselves on fostering a toxic free environment. Harassment is prohibited of any kind. LGBT+ :rainbow_flag: allies, respect for our female players, and racial inclusivity are all to be found within our guild.

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are actively recruiting a few key spots on our CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
BNet: Syoki#11119, Discord: Syoki#7682

bumping for additional visibility

Hey Kassiel,

I know you all are horde but I figured I would post our info here in case you want to talk .

We are Thought, an Alliance guild on Sargeras. We raid Tue/Wed from 7-10PM CST. We are currently 5/10M and went last tier 9/10M.

We are in need of some solid players to help boost our mythic roster as we push for CE this tier. Let me know if you are interested my info is below.

Discord - Cabosetv#0275
Bnet - Cabose#1677

Bumping for visibility!

Syoki: Thank you for reaching out. Unfortunately, raiding on Sunday appears to not work for the majority of the group. I can reach out to you if this changes.

Bumpity Bump Bump. We are very good gamers.