Group of friends thinking of switching servers

Hey guys, myself and 2 friends are considering swapping to this server. I have all 12 classes cap (wont be able to swap all over at once mind you), but i pretty much mostly play warrior, feral druid, and DH 390+ ilvl. one of my friends plays a enh/ele sham, and a havoc dh mostly 400 ilvl. the last friend is playing a resto druid (hes not very geared atm).

we wanna see if we can find a active guild (active has to be a must dont say you are active and you arnt lol). we currently are 7/9 heroic but im sure we could push further. the guild we are currently in on alliance doesnt have the best members (we seem to run into that alot alliance side hence the switch to horde).

if you guys are interested shoot your guild info below and I’ll get in touch with ya!

Hey Green, Second Rate would be interested in seeing if we’re a good fit for each other.

About Second Rate
Second Rate is a semi-hardcore weekend raiding guild that is currently looking for new and experienced players for BoD mythic progression and pushing M+ keys. We formed just prior to the launch of Battle of Dazar’alor and have been able to achieve a rather fair amount of progression for a startup guild.

We are now looking to begin refining our roster as we progress deeper into the more challenging content in heroic as well as the mythic content that we intend to push.

Raid Schedule
Raid Times are Saturday/Sunday 7pm-10pm EST
Current Tier prog is 9/9N and 6/9H

Current Needs
DPS: Open to all classes with a low priority on DK and rogue
Healer: MW, Resto druid, Disc priest
Tank: Closed with possible exception given to a strong player

Important Note
All exceptional players who are interested will be given the opportunity to see if we’re a good fit for each other. That said, the classes/specs above are some rough guidelines as to what our raid team needs the most.

Cost
Feast, flasks, and repairs are all provided. Pots are your own.

Expectations

• 18+ years old.
  • Discord and a mic are required
  • High raid attendance and preparation.

Contact Information

Nexeon - Battlenet: NoSleeves#1843 / Discord: Doodlez#5583
Oralcle - Battlenet: KingofSweden#1728 / Discord: Kye#2216

I didnt put it in the main post but one of us cant do weekends fri-sun sorry i didnt put that in.

Hiya Greenlee! Can the 3rd friend play something not Rdruid? Helping to gear wouldn’t be an issue if the fit was right. I recruit on personality as well as ability. Circumstances held the guild back a little but the tanks healers and dps we have are solid, dps wise and mechanically. It’s a bit of a story, and an interesting one if it ends up we can be of help to each other I’ll tell you all about it. I have room for all of you, just can’t wiggle on the Rdruid thing if he plays something else? I’ll toss our copy paste info down below. Either way hope you find what you’re looking for :grinning:

Prestige WorldWide (Area52)

We are an all adult 9/9N 5/9H BOD guild, but whats more than that is we are a group of friends. We raid together, we push keys together, we take care of our weekly islands together, run old content together, and play other games together. We joke around in discord. And have fun playing the game. We openly welcome anyone that wishes to join us into this environment, including them in all we do, and need more!

Tuesday/Wednesday
9pm-12am eastern time

We’re in need of
Healer (1) (No Rdruid)
MELEE DPS (2) (ROGUE/DH/WW PREFERRED)
1 Ranged (Mage)

If you aren’t on that list don’t worry, our bouncers take tips, so hit up btag or discord anyway we’ll see what we can do:heart:

Btag: Sataraa#1236
Discord: Sataraa#6900

Hey, i’m not going to post my guild info like the buds above me because that’s not the best way to recruit imo. If you want to consider Big Dumb Keyfarmers, sent me a message in game and we can talk about it, we’re 7/9 just like you and need a few people to get our AOTC!
Discord: Hyugas#1482 or you can wisp me in this character

Hello, ‘Call of Booty’ (Area52) is looking for Any Ranged DPS, And one good off tank. - To get our Raid group off the Ground. We also Push High Keys Weekly. As well as some PVP thrown in. ~GM MENN
Discord: MENN#2564
Btag: BIgmacmacdad#1704

Hey there,

My name is Sin and I am a member of Toast. We are currently 9/9 H and 1/9 M and are working towards pushing to CE. We are looking for skilled players to round out our roster and push the content. If you are interested in discussing or have questions about our team and operations I would as that you add any of the following Battle Tags or Discord Information and message a member of the team.

Lacarnus#1954
Flockofdegls#1958 Disc: FlockOfDeagles#9717
Sabo#12700
Sinalthor#1324 Disc: Sin#9002

Are you interested in joining a multi gaming community that plays more then World of Warcraft? Offers much more then just come on and PvE or PvP types of gaming? Looking for lots of different members over lots of different games?

Well come and check out Evolved Gaming

In the World of Warcraft Horde side of things on Area 52 we can offer

Leveling, Questing and Dungeons
Lots of members are always making new toons and leveling through questing and dungeons. Some times thats all they do and thats perfect. We want Evolved to be a place where you come and play with lots of different types of WoW players.

Mythic Plus
Looking to challange your self with some higher end Dungeons through the mythic plus system. We have lots of great people that do this all the time… Getting plus 10 keys for our members through out the week. Also always willing to help out and teach you the ins and outs of a dungeons. All you have to do is ask

Raiding
Wednesday and Thursday from 8:30 to 10:30 PM server time (EST). Optional raid night Fridays from 8:30 to 10:30 PM server time as well.

Always looking for Tanks and Healers with Offspec. As well as any DPS class!!

Need More Info
If this sounds like it would be a good home for you and you wish to apply or if you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me through BNet Kalysta#1968 or Discord Aellice#1735. You can also do a /who Evolved and whisper any member to talk to an officer

You can also check out evolvedgaming .org for more information!

We also have a Alliance sister guild on Proudmoore, Elder Scrolls Online, FFXIV, Atlas, and various other shooter games such as Apex Legends, Division2, Overwatch and more! If you enjoy playing different games and staying with the same community, Evolved might be the perfect home for you!!

Hello! My name is Pixie and I am the team lead of Team Reforged in Eternal Kingdom. I am currently in need of some ranged dps, some melee, and I have 1 healer spot available. We raid together and we always have people on from our team who are willing to push keys too! We also do some PVP in our spare time! :stuck_out_tongue:

We do have various other teams in the guild as well so there are others on at various times of the day!

We raid on Tues / Wed from 9 pm - 12 am EST, and our current progression is 9/9H 1/9M.

If this is something that would work for you please contact me via bnet or discord! Bnet: Fyrpixie#1477 Discord: Fyrpixie#6101

Thank you for taking the time to consider us!

Do Not Release
9/9N 7/9H

Faction: Horde
Server: Area 52
Time Zone: EST

We’re looking for talented players who enjoy progression for our Heroic+ Progression raid and casuals for our guild casual raid. We are a mythic raiding minded guild though, and plan to build a team for Mythic. We also run M+s throughout the week with each other.

About us:
We have a solid core of officers and have been getting AOTC on heroic since WOD. Most of us are working professionals. We consider ourselves mythic progression raiders. We hit 3/8 Mythic in Uldir and are looking forward to the challenge of defeating Lady Jaina. We also have a great group of people who love to hang out in discord and talk.

Raid Times:

-Guild Casual Raid-
Thurs 9:30PM-12:00PM Server time (EST)

-Heroic+ Progression-
Sat/Sun, 9:30PM-12:30PM Server Time (EST)

What We’re Looking For (But NOT Limited to):

-Heroic+ Progression Raid-

DPS:
*Ele Shaman
*Mage
*Rogue
*Monk
*DK
*Warrior

Heals:
*Any acceptable applicants can apply

A positive attitude is required because this is a chill group. We screen all likely candidate’s logs and raiding history and a two-week probationary period before you become an official raider with the guild.

Raider Expectations:

• Be on time.
  • Know your class thoroughly and have the confidence to give and receive criticism on your class.
  • Be comfortable having your warcraft logs reviewed and feedback given.
  • Know your role for a boss fight for each and every boss.

What you can expect from the Guild

• Professional Staff
  • Raid Flasks and Potions
  • M+ 10+ every week
  • Professional non-hostile raid environment
  • Fun people to talk to and goof around with

Loot:
Loot is personal except for BOE’s which the guild uses to pay for cauldrons and other expenses. Everyone is responsible for prepots/mana pots, however the guild makes these available at a subsidized cost. We have a system to roll on unwanted gear.

Additional Info
We use discord it is required.
Some addons are required.

If interested, please whisper Zoobi#11504, Raxah#1345, or Angel#11564

Hey Greenlee. My raid team is in need of more skilled players for mythic progression. Recently hit mythic and going strong at 3/9. We’re progressing fast but lost a few people after AotC. Mythic is our primary goal with heroic clears whenever necessary. Looking to round out some roster openings. Our guild Ex Inferno is a great community with multiple raid teams. I think we’d be a solid fit. Add me on discord. Krayken#7252 to discuss.