Group of Friends Looking to Raid

Good evening Stormrage, I just wanted to post here and see what we can accomplish. We are a group of 4 possibly 5 looking for a steady raid group. 4 of us have done quite a bit of raiding for most of the expansions heroic and mythic content.

We are trying to get AOTC and run keys, not concerned about Mythic raiding but aren’t opposed to run it.

Classes and specs as follows:
Evoker healer or dps
Druid healer or dps
DK dps or tank
Lock
And possibly a rogue.

We’re here to have fun slaying pixels and also know this amount of people could be hard to fit into a group which is why I wanted to post on here. Thanks in advance for taking the time to read this!

Hey there! would love to chat with you if you get a chance, Edelian#1858 we are a newly formed guild for DF but we are all long time raiders, not too sweaty but KSM and AOTC focused for most of us :smiley:

Hey, not sure what times/days you’re looking for but I’d love to chat with you guys!
Discord - Heyzuice #2206

Sat/Sun 3:30 - 6:30 PM AOTC Focused with a side of some mythic bosses

We are currently in a position where we can fit all 5 of you on roster.

Currently we need 1-2 healers for our 930pm-12 EST Tu/Wed raid, the dps are welcome as well. If one of the potential healers prefers to dps we can work on finding another healer.

We’re AOTC focused(3/3 in SL raids), pretty much if you are here to have fun you’ll fit in. No tolerance for toxic players. Discord: Detrimental#8999 if interested.

Hey, still looking? My guild is looking for a decent amount of people right now, we could use every role except tanks! We’re looking to raid Fri/Sat 10PM-1AM ET. Throw me a message on Discord if you’re interested, Superasil#1337.

More info here too: [A] <Infiniti> is recruiting! Semi-HC, Fri/Sat 10-1 ET [7/8H]

Hello Demonthyr and friends, Loyal Beyond Blood and Loyalty Beyond Blood (18+) are 2 guilds united through Greenwall addon. We also have guilds on Sargeras, Duskwood, and on horde side Illidan and Area-52. On Stormrage, there are 2 raids led by our Raid Leader that are going to be run: T/W and F/Sat. (both raids 7-10 pm EST.). If we have any heavy overflow, we would look for another Raid Leader to start another group. We use Discord only to advertise all of our events, and not game calendar. Members are always active in something. Some of us have been getting ready for raiding next week by doing Mythic 0s to gear up. Our members are very friendly, and always helping other members w/ anything they may need. Besides raiding the guild does M+ (both low and high keys), PVP, old content runs, and special fun guild events. We are a guild that would accept every last one of your friends who wanted to join us. The guild caters to every playstyle. If we sound like the perfect new home for all of you, just IM me in-game for either more info/invite. I’m usually online practically every day in the early afternoon, but if you have trouble catching me and just want an invite, then just apply to “Loyal Beyond Blood” through guild finder and I’ll invite you through there. Hope to have all of you join our family!

INTèNSè on Zul’jin is a laid back chilled environment. We are looking to Raid and do Mythic Keys as well.
We are looking to Raid on these days and Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 945pm est until midnight. If you are interested in joining or have any questions you can get back to us either via discord or btag.

Discord Code: YKR6cdG43H
Btag: Dreamer#12434 or Jabnhook#1551