Group of friends looking for established, mature guild

Hey! We would love to have you in Reign of Misfits (though we are hordies)!

Most of us are around 30+ with a few on the younger and older end! We are social, tight knit, and always looking for friends to join us on our chaotic shenanigans!

We are currently working through Heroic Progression 5/10 and would love more people who fit well. You can hit me up on Discord - XxSapphireRiot#4635 - or Bnet - SapphireRiot#1299 - and we can chat more!

Heya Aphelleon,

We are an alliance guild that has Normal raids on-farm and progressing on heroic at the moment. We have raids on Friday starting at 6 pm " Friday fun day" we all grab a few beers and have fun. Saturday raid starts at the same time. Are guild Is a bunch of good mature people that are drama free. We are also grouping up regularly for M+ content. Most of our guild have been playing on and off with each other since vanilla.

(One Shot Is Never Enough) Bleeding Hollow Looking to Grow our Mythic Team 3/10M Tue/ Thurs 9est to 11:30est. RBG’S on the weekend.

We have 3rd raid night every other week on Mon. Returning Players and casual Players welcome. Need War, Monk & Flex DPS/5thHealer. Battle.net Fenadorm#1793

Hi there Aphelleon, Persistent is a [H] Raiding guild on Turalyon. We are looking for more players to join our Raiding team. We are currently 9/10H working on getting more for our Mythic Raiding team. Raid times are Tues/Thurs 9-12 server or est time zone. We would love to chat with you. Contact Coco#6386/Chazavier#4512 on Discord for more info.

We are a long standing guild seeking active people. Formed in the beginning of Wrath and still going strong. All levels & interests welcome. We are an AOTC and casual mythic raid guild now accepting dedicated raiders. We raid from 8:50pm-midnight central time. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursdays.

WoW Guild Searing Shadows @ Kirin Tor :: WoWProgress - World of Warcraft Rankings
For a full list of classes/roles we need, though we are flexible.

Add Oriel#1933 if interested.

Hey Aphelleon,

If you’re able to make Sat/Sun raid times, we may just be a good fit for you and your friends, depending on what classes are in your group.

Below, I’ve posted my guild advert, if you’d like to chat, please add me on real id Xylr#1992

Thanks!

Elite Casuals is just as it sounds, casually elite. The guild is newly formed, and is ran by previous mythic raiders who just don’t have the time to spend a lot of hours gearing our toons for mythic raids. We are aiming to be a consistent AOTC guild, and potentially dabble in Mythic raids, without over extending our raid times/days.

We’re here to have fun in a relaxed atmosphere, joke around and make friends. Join us and crack jokes about Diamondclaw’s 300 addons he has installed, literally he has the whole curseforged library installed.

Raid Times
Saturday: 7:30pm to 10pm Server(EST)
Sunday: 7:30pm to 10pm Server(EST)

What We Offer:

• Consistency
  • Fun and Relaxed Atmosphere
  • Gearing Assistance
  • Jokes

Classes We’re Recruiting:
DPS:
Mage
Boomkin
UH DK
Fury Warrior - URGENT NEED
Ret Paladin

Healers:
Resto Shaman - URGENT NEED

Interested? Reach out!
BNet:
Xylr#1992
Diamondclaw#1152
Zellah#1345

Hi, are you still looking for a guild? Recruiting for Bloodknight Redemption [Horde/Illidan] We have a weekend team that raids on Sat 730-1030 CST

Contact- HoppingKoala#0745 [Disc] HoppingKoala#1644 [Bnet]

Yooo, whats up?
Adventure Friends Alliance

We have a group of friends, and couples that have joined us over the year we have been running. Sounds like you guys are looking for a guild similar to ours.

We are currerntly 2/10M looking for more all specs and classes. We are alliance on Dragonmaw server group.
We raid Tues/Wed 6pm-9pm PST. We were formed just about 1 year ago. During BFA we were able to hit 3/12M in short amount of time.
We are looking for more members to add to the guild that are commited and looking for push mythic bosses. CE might be out of reach for Castle, but we want to push and achieve CE during upcoming, and future raids.

We are more on the chill level, and look to have a good laugh while downing bosses. Most of the guild has KSM, knowledge of pvp, 1800 in RBGs, and do other events while we have down time.

We are trying to grow our guild large enough to have two solid raid groups. All applications are welcome. Feel Free to message me on bnet. NosTheHitman#1903

hello Aphelleon,
People That Annoy You is an alliance guild located on Undermine. AOTC consistent players, and long time raiders back again. looking to fill ranks for future mythic raiding group and m+ teams. currently 10/10N 7/10H and timing +14.

heroic progression mondays 7:30pm - 10:30pm EST.
normal/alt raid saturdays 7:30 - 10:30. also help gear new players this night.
more nights to be added!

Look for us in the guild finder or jump in our discord and give a shout!
h t t p s://discord.gg/qyTCEHgG8J

Hey how are you? Of Hells Design Alliance located on Stormrage semi casual raiding guild, Active roster/discord 9/10H CN. Consistent M+ groups pushing keys ranging +8-+15’s. Main raid Wednesday/Thursday 9-12 Est. Alt raid Saturday 9-12 Est. Anything more you would like to know feel free to message me ingame at Alicard#1439 or on Discord at Dr.Teeth#0367

Just to update this. WE are AOTC and 2/10 Mythic now. :wink:

Hello There! The [A] [Shanghai Zen Masters] [Stormrage US] is currently recruiting for Mythic Raid progression in 9.0 and 9.1 H>M raid prog!

We are a Semi-Hardcore guild that focuses on progging AOTC first and foremost for every tier, and then pushing Mythic at a nice steady pace. Besides raiding queue daily for pvp, M+, or transmog runs. We are an active community of players who just generally love playing together, with an active discord and awesome officers.

Progress: 10/10 N, 10/10 H (AOTC) Castle Nathria

Schedule: Monday and Wednesday 8pm - 10pm Est (Server Time)

Recruitment: Looking mainly for all RDPS and MDPS. Players who are flexible in changing specs from DPS to HEAL or TANK get extra points!

We are looking for players with a good attitude that are interested in joining our tight-knit community of raiders. You’re only expected to have good attendance for raid nights, be prepared for raid, and be able to accept constructive criticism when given.

Apply Here:
forms.gle/Mk2yA2vjTprFLqab8

Any questions feel free to contact the GM or RO
You can contact our recruitment officer via:
B-tag: Smoothbrain#11992 Discord: Smøøthßrain#9409

You can contact our GM via:
B-tag: TrickyTree #1397 Discord: D-Matt#8870(edited)

Hey Aphelleon,

What you described as the guild you are looking for is almost word for word our guild, Booty Bay Bimbos (A) - Bleeding Hollow. Majority of us are 25+ of age and looking to just push M+ with some guildies and get AOTC as a guild. We started raiding pretty late into 9.0 patch cycle. We raid on Tuesday and Thursday nights (currently 9/10H) with weekends being a lot of key pushing or just having game nights to hang out. If your interested I’d be more than happy to answer any questions you may have. Talk it over with your squad and let me know.

Hey Aphelleon! We’re an AOTC guild looking for players to make the push into Mythic raiding in 9.1, we’re active most evenings and raid at least twice a week, with lots of M+ on the remaining days. Take a look at our forum post for more info, would love to hear from you:

Hello Aphelleon,

Dusk Eternal is most likely a good fit for you and we are looking to expand our roster! We are an AotC guild and are prepping for Heroic and Mythic in 9.1. We need about 5-7 members to get our roster to a solid 20-22 so that mythic is an option once Heroic is cleared next patch.

We run a relaxed ship that has a damn good time while getting bosses to 0%, have about 7 players that are into pushing those sweet sweet M+ keys, and don’t deal with negative/drama non-sense.

Reach out to me via discord if youre interested, I’ve got questions for you lol. bluu#7164

Karma Horde - Area 52

If you are open to going horde, Karma Horde is a community-oriented guild with two raid teams and an active m+ scene. Our heroic team has open recruitment for 9.1. Most of us are in our 30s. We have an active discord with channels for other games, pet pictures, and other fun stuff.

Mythic Schedule: Tuesday & Thursday 8:00-11:00PM Eastern
Mythic Progression: 6/10M (7/12M Nyalotha)

Heroic Schedule: Tuesday & Thursday 8:00-10:30PM
Heroic Progression: 10/10H

Contact: Gingersnapmd#1295 (bnet) or Gingersnap#6581 (Discord)

H A V E N on Stormrage is a friendly semi-hardcore, CE-focused raid guild looking for solid players. We expect our raiders to ENJOY the game, be good people, play the hell out of their favorite class/spec, and to have a non-toxic, respectful raid environment. Feet pics are highly encouraged and a hate for goblins is mandatory~~~

Raid Times/Days: Wed/Fri 3am-6am EST (12am-3am PST). We are currently 10/10H, and 6/10M.

Recruitment Contacts: Discord:
Ftramza#2488 (Bnet ID Ftramza#1723)
Sheepp#6867 (Bnet ID Julie#1784),

Requirements: - Attendance is important for progression and we require 80%+ and notice of absences when possible.

If you’re not interested in raiding, we are a very active guild outside of raid nights. People are always running M+, and we do have a pretty active discord server where sometimes we just hang out. There is also an earlier raid that happens, so if that’s something you’re interested in, feel free to reach out!

Hey Aphelleon, we are looking for a small group of players to add to our team. Our guild make up is mostly people over 30. We have lighter raid hours due to families, jobs etc. Are drama free and generally laid back. Would love to talk.

More info on us

Battletag: Drochdeo#1237
Discord: Drochdeo#6966

Hello! I’m from Overtuned on Zul’jin Horde and we’re looking for about 5 people to fill out our heroic/mythic roster for the rest of this tier and 9.1! We’re a mainly heroic focused guild who wants to push mythic after AOTC. We’ve got multiple KSM members who are looking to always run keys and get KSM in 9.1 as well.

We raid 7-10pm EST Thursday and Friday.

PM me on discord Archmage Galacius#1482 if you’re interested!

Hey there!

So…

I’ll say, flat out, that we are not going to be what it is that you are looking for, but I would feel remiss if I didn’t at least mention what I am attempting to do.

I am currently rebuilding my old guild, and we are trying to recruit, and find the right people for said guild. We are only 6-7 strong right now, and I have been working hard to build the team and find the right people to join.

Our guild is basing itself more on the side of your post which was the social aspect. We are getting to know each other, working together, and building a community.

We have raiders, and they have game experience. We just need to put together the right team that fits both sides.

To your points…

• We are a very active, social guild
    We are trying to get the people in so we can start really hitting mythic runs
    Regular and heroic raids are where we want to focus
    We don’t have drama, or egos. It’s a video game, and we all want to have fun playing together.

Having an established group of five people who have played together for some time would be a HUGE boon to us, and we would be able to really build around you as a part of our core team.

If any of this sounds worth talking about…Attached is my recruiting post, and there will be a bit more info there, including my Battlenet tag, and Discord.

If I hear from you, I can’t wait…
If I don’t…I hope you all find what you are looking for.