Group of friends looking for AotC raid team

Greetings all,

We are a small group of friends looking for an AotC raiding team. We have experience in heroic raiding up through BFA and recently returned to the game. We are all 250+ ilvl and are currently 7/11n and 2/11 heroic as a group. We are looking for a raid that starts no earlier than 9:30 est two times a week.

Are group consists of a prot paladin, fury warrior, holy paladin and demonology warlock. If you think we may be a fit for you please reach out here.

Hello there Rexxzan, I’m Cadenza of Agile Peacocks on Proudmoore. I know you are looking for a two day a week raiding guild, but we are in fact a 3 day that meets your hours! 10pm to 1am est. So I figured I could shoot my shot and at least reach out so you can have the resources necessary to get to know more about us, just in case you happen to be interested. If you’re interested I hope to hear from the two of you!

Have a great day. <3

This is a big ask I’m sure, but would your group be willing to go Alliance? Also, would the tank and heals be willing to be DPS main and tank/heals as a backup? In case these aren’t deal breakers, here is a little info about us. Our raid days/times align with what you are looking for, and we are currently 10/11N and will move into heroics soon. We are a AoTC group as well. Wanted: Players for raiding

Not sure how late you’re willing to raid, but <Midnight Madness> is a new, late night Horde guild on Mal’Ganis. Our goal is to clear AOTC every tier and then do some casual Mythic progression once we have the roster to do so. We are looking for players that care more about the people they are playing with than the progression. Clearing content at a reasonable pace is important, but we are far more concerned about having a good time on a shorter raid schedule, which will give us time in the week to do other things together like M+, PvP, and achievement/transmog runs. We will be a small, tight-knit group that wants to kill bosses and have a good time doing so. If this is something you’d be interested in, I’d love to chat more!

Raid Times:

• Tuesday: 10pm - 12am PST (1am - 3am EST)
  • Wednesday: 10pm - 12am PST (1am - 3am EST)
  • As we grow, we will add an optional farm/alt night as well

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me or fill out our simple app and we’ll get in touch with you:

• Discord: Zamereon#4336
  • Bnet: Zamereon#1622
  • App: bit.ly/MidnightMadnessApp

Hey there, we might be a fit for you.

Guild is called Cypher, we are on Illidan, we raid sat/sun at 7pm eastern until 10pm. We are 11 normal and 7 heroic, semi casual, going for AOTC and also do lots of keys.

If you are interested or have any questions my disc is yabigchoob#1967

Cheers

Hey there! We have a Raid team that is 7/11 Heroic right now that runs on Monday/Friday with a CE leader.

Add me on discord! NotAVirus.exe#7812

This is 5 days old so you may have found something already and you may want to stick to horde, but our guild has room and we are currently similar in progression. Here is our spam, if you wish to talk more please feel free to reach out on Discord or Battlenet:

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh that has been around and consistently raiding since Vanilla (16 + Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 30 with, jobs, families, and adult responsibilities. We are careful with recruiting so no one gets lost in the crowd and everyone has a raid spot.

RAIDING:

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed but not at the expense of fun or sanity. We are currently:

SOTFO:
7/11 N
1/11H

We make a push for Heroic each expansion and sometimes dip a toe into a Mythic boss or two when we have the roster.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) and every other Saturday with plenty of opportunities for Mythic + throughout the week.

CASUAL/SOCIAL PLAYERS:

Are you a casual player tired of bouncing from one disbanded guild to the next? We have room for you. We have been hanging out and active on the Khadgar server (now includes Alleria/Exodar/Medivh) since Vanilla. While we are primarily a raiding guild we do have social players who do not raid. As social introverts we appreciate the chit chat and social elements you bring to our lives outside of raiding. We also frequently have people running achievements, transmogs, and M+ throughout the week.

WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for Shadowlands and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for a tank and 1 heals.

We are consistently raiding, but our current Off Tank would like to go back to their DPS main.

If you have made it past the novella, please consider us if you are looking for a fun and friendly environment with an established, long term guild that doesn’t tolerate drama. Or if you are looking for a raid experience filled with silliness and dad jokes.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home.

Battlenet: Daveta#1154
Discord: Daveta#5455