Group of friends LF guild

Have a group of friends that are looking for a new home due to the current guild not having raid openings. Including Prot Pally 2500 io 2/8M /Ret with dps alts; Holy Priest 2600 io 2/8m with hunter alt; Warlock 3k io 2/8 M with alts and two casual players. Love to chat in Discord and enjoy running with guild groups. Msg me in Discord Lustrousheals#9545 or Btag Sassy#11735

Hi Lustrous- We’re finishing out AOTC for season one and building our season two raid team here at Spun! In this season we’ve focused mostly on AOTC but we will be delving into some Mythic progression for Season Two. I’ve posted some details below, but you can also add me on Discord and I can tell you more about our AOTC team, vibe, and goals for Dragonflight :slight_smile: Devonellah#0195

SPUN is a relatively new guild with a friendly, professional, and engaging environment. Our mission is to create an atmosphere that allows our team members to take their talent to the next level - while enjoying the game and all it has to offer.

About our AOTC raid team

We are currently 7/8 Heroic for Season One - and working on Raz. This is a unique opportunity to join a fantastic group of people that will help you grow as a raider and be a part of a fast-growing guild on Stormrage.

Raid Times

Friday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST
Saturday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST

Click here to view our recruitment post on the wow forum. I look forward to speaking with you :slight_smile:

Hi Lustrous,

We are recruiting for 10.1. Hit us up if you want to chat more. [A][Stormrage] 3/8M LFM DPS/flex healer and M+

Hi Lustrous and friends, “Bada Bing” (21+) may be a good fit for your group. it’s a long running guild that was originally on another server, then moved to Stormrage and has been on this server for a few years now. The guild is not looking to be CE at all (some of us had done that in the past, and at our age brackets, we just don’t want that kind of pressure anymore), but AOTC and dabbling in some Mythic raiding when time allows ( Currently N 8/8, H 5/8). We raid here more like the way it was back in Vanilla Days, NO logs, benching, dps checks, etc. We have mixed players from pure casuals to more semi’s in terms of both raiding and keys. We would like not having to pug any people at all for raids, and we have been needing an off-tank, good ranged healer, Warlock, and some more dps. Our raid days & times are: heroic Th/F 7-10 pm, Normal on Sat. (same time slot, but can be changed on day to further progress on the heroic raid, and sometimes Sunday may be scheduled for heroic also to further progress w/ 10.1 coming up soon). We have a chatty discord. GM, co-GM, and myself are in it everyday and others hop on when they come online. We also help each other here from gearing, questing, keys, etc. If we sound like the perfect new home for all of you, just IM me in-game for either more info/invite. I am usually online practically every day in the early afternoon, but if you can’t catch me and just desire an invite then just go through guild-finder and apply directly to “Bada Bing”.