Group of 8-10 raiders LF another guild to merge with

A group of 8-10 raiders seeks to merge with another group/guild. We are currently 8/8H 2/8M and looking for another group/guild with similar mindsets and goals to merge with in order to advance further in mythic VOTI.

Unfortunately, our progress was stymied for a variety of reasons. With too many roles and spots to fill the traditional way, we’re looking for another guild to join forces with in the hopes of finishing the season strong and be better prepared for future seasons and patches.

If you are interested please add me on discord and let’s chat.
Discord: Shinobi#2612

1 Like

Couldn’t add you, never seen a discord with 5 numbers so that’s probably why lol, shoot me a disc request at Vaultic#2344

I think I added you as I was having issues as well. Add me Wonka82#8402

I was also having issues–add me @ Biz#4153.

Hey, We would be interested in what players you have in your group.

Hi there, my guild’s trying to get a solid core together to progress into terros and beyond (8/8h 2/8m), so i think we’re in a pretty similar spot. Our raid times are Sunday Monday 9pm-12am, and would love to talk more on disc or right here. Barny#8263 , GL on the guild search my friend!

Hey would like to get ahold of you, But your discord isnt working. Markie#9859

Hey Shins,

Can’t add you on disc for some reason but lets chat.

Corrupted Intent is a 21+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us, with an AOTC/Mythic mindset.

Requirements:

• Knowledge of class/fights and prepared for the raid
  • Communication
  • 80% attendance & punctuality & accountability for raids
  • Progression Mindset, and a team player, includes ability to take constructive criticism

Raid Days & Times:
Fri & Sat 8-11pm EST

Current Progression 8/8N 7/8H

Healer High Priority
Ranged Dps High Priority
Melee: Enh Shaman, WW monk, Feral, Boomkin, Rogue, DK

Any and all players that feel they would be a good fit, should apply whether your role/class is listed or not

While raiding is our primary focus we do also welcome any player interested in Mythic + as well as wanting to just be social and apart of the community.

Contact Information:
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite#2756

[H][US][BlackwaterRaiders] LF Raiders

Progression: 3/8M VotI

Raid times: Tues and Thursday 8 pm-Midnight EST. We also have a JV Raid Team that runs on Sunday and Monday nights starting at the same time but ending at 11pm EST for alts and people who don’t make the progression team. Your player could have two different opportunities for groups to run with based on performance level.

Hello, I am the Guild Lead for The Deadmen. We are a Horde guild on BlackwaterRaiders (in the US). We’ve done mergers with other guilds in the past that has worked out very well, so it isn’t something we’re unfamiliar with by any means.

Our guild is the largest and most active on our server, and currently best progression-wise looking to keep that title and get some more realm firsts! We also have some seriously talented PvPers and Mythic+ runners. We have people cranking out keys all week and pushing keys from the mid-teens to the mid-20s.

We are seeking friendly, capable players interested in completing mythic content and who like to spend time with their guildies. Our goal is to remain the top guild on our server for progression AND community. We also strive to maintain a competitive and fun environment.

We prioritize creating a space where you can be yourself and enjoy the time you spend with the members of this guild. We almost always have people in one of our discord voice chats hanging out even if they’re not playing together.

We are LGBT+ friendly and welcome to members of all identities, personalities, backgrounds, military service, and political affiliations. We also have officers solely dedicated to mental health check-ins and support.

Please message me if you are interested:
Discord: TheGantaGun#3912
Battle Tag: TheGantaGun#1518

I sent request on discord from Lone