Group of 6 LF Raiding Guild

478Ilvl - Assassination / outlaw Rogue
473Ilvl - Shadow Priest
473Ilvl - Fury Warrior
471Ilvl - Prot / Arms Warrior
470Ilvl - Outlaw Rogue
467Ilvl - Frost / Fire Mage

We are a group of close friends that are 2/12M raiders. We are searching for a progression minded mythic raiding guild that is more acquitted to our changed schedule since returning to our jobs. We are in the Eastern Standard time zone, looking for a guild that ends raid by 10pm EST.

Aside from raiding we are searching for a solid guild that we can push keys with and progress with as BFA comes to a close and Shadow lands begins.

If you are interested and would like to discuss having us in your guild, leave a reply :slight_smile:.

1 Like

Hey there! We are currently 2/12M in Raider IO for our guild - we are looking to recruit to fill those last few spots to be hosted as full guild runs. I know your post prefers to end at 10EST but if you could extend by one hour, we could be a perfect fit for all of you! We are doing heroic tomorrow as a handful of people still need a few pieces, but our 2nd day is going to be full mythic progression and starting next week will be mythic progression with heroics on off nights. Here’s our spam for more info - hope to hear from you!!

Divine Minds is located on US Illidian Horde Side.

We are currently recruiting for our core raid team. We are just filling out the last few spots to begin mythics. We have now had 2 weeks into heroic and have already accomplished 12/12H! We are looking to begin mythic progression within the next week.

We raid two days a week - Wednesday and Friday 7PM-11PM EST.

Our highest needs are the following:

Ranged DPS - hunter, elemental shaman, balance Druid

Healers - holy pally, resto shaman

Melee DPS - WW monk, Ret pally, rogue, enhancement shaman

Our goal is to push heroic content for AoTC and step into mythic and continue to progress as far into mythic content every tier.

we continuously run Mythic plus’ to help gear each other on off nights.

Casuals and Newer players are welcome as well!

We have started to discuss a pvp team as well for off nights as an additional perk to joining our guild!

If a guild like this interests you, please add me at Defusionz#1271.

Morning Conxo
Love to find a home for you group. We’re now 3/12M
Let’s talk again on Disc/BNET
< Do Not Release> [H] on Bleeding Hollow is recruiting for our new mythic team! We are a two night, mythic raiding guild who are starting fresh
Raid Times: Wednesday and Friday- 07:00PM EST to 10:00PM EST.
Current Progression: 12/12H AoTC
Current Needs:
Tank: Full
Melee DPS: Warrior
Ranged DPS: Fire Mage, Destro Lock
Healer: Full
Guild Requirements: Prefer 80+ heart and Rank 15 cloak.
Come prepared to raid with anything you may need for the night, and arrive 15 min early. Food, flask, repairs and enchants are provided as needed once trial period is over.
We have been around since BC, with some having been around since vanilla. For the first couple tiers, we were primarily focused on AoTC achievement. This tier, we began to make the transition to a CE focused guild. and prepare for Shadowlands. We like to think we are a very unique guild, that labels themselves more as a community.
Our members all joke around, and have fun both in raid and out. Many of us play multiple other games together on off nights, as well as pushing M+. For this reason, we look for good fits to join our community.
Would love to chat a little more with you and see if we are a good match!
Contacts
Recruitment Officer: Vegaobscura#1750 BNET
Discord: Vega#5686

I know you put that you want a raid to end by 10PM EST and we raid till 11. I know sometimes things can be streched if everything else is a good fit. So I am posting if we seem like a fit hit me up Hotwire#1564, we can accomidate all of you.
We are a raiding guild focused on Mythic progression. We are a close knit group of raiders and have many social members that keep things lively. We enjoy joking around and have fun while still killing bosses. If you get offended easily this may not be the right place for you. We are looking to farm heroic content and Mythic + Dungeons weekly and are looking for like-minded raiders.

CURRENT PROGRESSION:

3/12 Mythic

12/12 Heroic

RAID TIMES:

Tues/Thur 8-11PM EST
Optional Saturday night alt/drunk run.(we like to have fun)

We’re a fairly new guild that would love to add all of you to it’s core raid roster. We raid monday/wednesday from 730-1030. If interested add my btag buttercup#1858