Group of 5 people

Hey guys! I’m with a group of five people, three of which are fairly new to t the game, and two of which have been playing for numerous years with previous experience raiding and doing m+ extensively. We’re looking for a raiding guild that progresses heroic for Shadowlands, I’m preferring to tank, but I’ll heal or dps as well, the rest of the four though are respectively dps. Thank’s for reading this, sorry it’s not all the informative, I’ll update this with times we’re available and what not, but for now we’re just looking for somewhere to raid in come Shadowlands, and maybe even right now!

Hello,
We just started up a guild of returning players, we are looking for new players to get us up and running dungeons. A few of us have already been thru heroics and mythic+, but we would like to get some guild runs going. We don’t really have a set schedule as of yet, the majority of us are flexible.
We are not looking to be hardcore, as most of us have a life outside of wow and have kids. We play the game to have fun and meet people. Saying that we also are planning on doing mythic dungeons. We would like to start raiding (10 mans at the least) before Shadowlands hit.
Since its kind of late into this expansion we want to do at much as we can in preparation for Shadowlands.
Not sure if you are looking to help a guild from the bottom up, or something that is already established. But if this sounds like something you would be interested in, hit me up on discord. I’m usually in most of the day.
We are located in MST. Realm is Gurubashi [H] casual guild looking for more!
discord: discord.gg/ntTktSD or Morlanith#4704
bnet: Morlanith#1757

Looking for the best PvE and PvP guild? with the most competent raiders and hardcore PvPers ready and willing to teach you their tricks? well we’re not that guild, but if you want a group of laid back humans who like pizza, beer and killing internet dragons this may be the guild for you!

Who are we? : BlackLotus is a causal raiding guild made up of close friends on the Dalaran-US server.

What we are about: We strongly believe in having fun obviously. You pay a monthly fee to play this great game to have fun and we’re all about that. We’re a close tight knit group who not only enjoys raids but loves to do things outside of them. For example mount runs, achievements, transmogs, PVP, etc… So we don’t just log in 3 times a week for raids, we play other games outside of WoW with each other and you can always expect us to be on our Discord server!
We are an active guild always down to do stuff and when we’re on expect good laughs, good fun and overall some good times!

We need any and every class to continue progressing on H NtWC!! We are currently 4/12H
Currently we’re looking for the following roles:

Healer - full but could use offspec
DPS - ALL
Tank - ALL

Raid times will be as follows:

Tuesday: 8pm-10pm EST
Thursday: 8pm-10pm EST

At the end of the day, if you’re looking for a guild to grow with and make new and awesome friend with then look no more! We welcome any type of player regardless of level or raiding experience! you do not have to raid to be in this guild, as stated above we love doing things other than raiding! This guild was created to create a friendly environment to play the games we all love together!
Any further questions please do not hesitate to add our GM
GM- thesauce#11461

Collected Company on Proudmoore might fit what you’re looking for. :slight_smile: Currently 4/12 Heroic Nyalotha. Not really feeling any pressure for time given the expansion lull but are also trying to progress.

I’m not an officer or anything, but I love this guild. My GM goes by Khell and can be found on discord at Khell#4727.

We are an alliance guild, but if you don’t mind a faction change we’d be happy to have you.

1 Like

i added you, we’re all on bonechewer conveniently enough

cool, did you add me on bnet? or discord? didn’t get anything. I look forward to talking with you!

Hit us up [h] 4/12m returning mythic guild lfm

Hello, Everyone,

My name is Ande and I would love to invite you and your team mates to join KONVERGENCE-ZUL’JIN. We are a casual, social and heroic raiding guild looking to fill the ranks for Shadowlands. Our goal? No elitism, or drama.

RAID TIMES: Friday – 8:00PM EST – 11:00PM EST

Saturday – 8:00PM EST – 11:00PM EST

What You Can Expect From Us:

We are a mature bunch with jobs, families, and daily responsibilities. Our focus is to have a good team of people that want to stick together and achieve greatness! We strive to be drama free and respect the lives and responsibilities of our guildies. We have spots open as many raiders are willing and able to swap specs and toons in order to help fill our core team. We do M+, N and H raiding, and love to have a great time in discord. We are NOT looking for certain item levels, we are looking for the right people.

What We Expect From You:

We are looking for social people that will stay with us as we move through the content as a team. We expect you to maintain a positive attitude, come on-time to raid, and have some knowledge of the fights. If you are having trouble with your class, spec, or the fight, be willing to accept constructive criticism and help from other guildies.

Hit me up on BNET: Andele#1468