Group of 405+ Looking for new home

Hello. Myself, Resto Shaman (or holy paladin), and three friends, a Blood/Unholy DK (or BM Hunter), Havoc DH, Ret Paladin, and Frost Mage, all 405+ are looking for a new home (Horde side). We have 9/9 H and 1/9 M experience in BoD. Were were members of a raid that fell apart on the alliance side due to lack of viable recruitment options to continue into mythic.

We prefer two night a week raids, weekdays, 9 eastern.

We are looking for a new home that can provide a stable raid and leadership that has a mythic progression mindset. CE is not required, just weekly progression. Logs can be provided.

I realize it’s hard to find the right situation that a group of players can join. Ideally, we can join a group that lacks numbers to continue in mythic, or a heroic team that needs a few more experienced players.

Thank you for your time! Best way to reach me is discord.

Battletag - Stinkle#1157
Discord - Gnassh#1996

Outside of your time frames. If you happen to be interested in a Sat/Sun 10(11)am-1(2)pm est. guild. I could make your group work. Btag: leha#11627

Hello :slight_smile:

Heartbreakers is recruiting! if you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic/Mythic Raiding guild. Our goal is to have AOTC and some Mythic boss progress whilst maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming and friendly atmosphere with many members in guild chat throughout the day and evening. On off days many of our members are doing arenas, battlegrounds, m+s both lower keys and higher keys, running old raids and hanging out in discord.Many of the players in the guild are players who have played the game since TBC and have played alongside each other since then in much of the content.

If you’re current guild is falling apart and has a number of players both raiders and casuals who are looking to join a stable guild built on a balance of fun, respect and progression, let me know :slight_smile:

Our raid team progression and raid days/times are as follows:

9/9N 6/9H (Tuesday and Thursday 9pm to 12pm EST)

Heartbreakers prides itself in being a guild with a very nice balance of having the following traits:

Friendliness, respect, progression and stability.

What we are looking for:

DPS: Both Ranged and Melee

DPS with healing OS: Monk or Pally

Dependable players with good attitudes, raiders and casual players alike. Players who are looking for a long term guild to call home and enjoy both the game content and experience along with the social aspect of the game.

Add my bnet yrreg4791#1858, I look forward to talking to you and possibly raiding with you! :slight_smile:

Hey Gnassh! I sent you a bnet request! Look forward to chatting, take care!

Are you guys on the recruitment discord?

think you’d be a good fit for us. We have an active community with 2 teams and a partner guild for cross guild events. We have a vibrant and health community that is growing (with a 3rd tentative raid team being created). Id love to bring you all on board for my team, team Alacrity. We raid 2 days, invites go out at 845pm and raid runs until 12. we have many scheduled events (detailed below). I’ve added you to bnet in hopes we may set up a discord interview.

should we not meet your needs, I wish you the best of luck in your search for a raiding team.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

<Mental Alacrity>, horde, Area52.
★ We are semi-hardcore 2 day raiding guild with 2 raid teams.

★ We raid tuesday & weds, 845PM EST to 12AM EST - invites go out at 845est pm

★ our “Rick & Morty” team raids weds/thurs 9-11:30pm est, with invites at 845pm.

our current progression on our Alacrity (tues/weds) team is:
3M | 9H | 9N

– required neck ilvl for mythic 38.
–required ilvl for mythic 395+
– required ilvl for heroic 385+, neck ilvl of 34
– required minimum contribution for cauldron is 3 flasks (of your stat type) weekly

–required 1 M+10 or higher weekly (more than 1 key weekly and higher than 10 encouraged)

our progression on our “Rick & Morty” team is:
9H | 9N
– minimum neck ilvl for heroic/mythic is 34
– Minimum ilvl for heroic 390
– 1 M+10 or higher weekly is encouraged

about the guild as a whole:
we have organized m+ events (mythic+ monday), where we typically have 6 groups running keys to make sure everyone gets a 10+ for the week done. we also have a “fightin’ fridays” with our partner guild , we do rbgs and battlegrounds/arenas with them at 7pm est ish. we host a partnered normal mode run as well. we have a healthy roster for heroic/mythic on our teams and are looking to balance it out.

we are looking for players who:

★ are eager to use their talents to support their team and tackle content

★ mythic experience preferred, however not required

★ take raid time seriously; They know the ins and outs of their class and each boss encounter.

★ who treat others with dignity and respect

★ have a good sense of humor

if you possess the mental alacrity to stand up to the task, please reach out to any of the following for additional information or an interview:

Our Alacrity team leads:
★ lunanyte - luna#14515 - gm
★ illuminatus – illuminatus#1347 - gm
★ batteryninja#1624 - officer

our “Rick & Morty” team leads:
★ billknight - nertz#1379 - prime lead
★ recks - Redux#1925 - officer

Raid Times – Tuesday, Wednesday 7pm -10 PST with optional Sunday for Heroics (starting heroic till we build the mythic roster)

Uldir Raid Progress - 8/8N 8/8H 3/8M
BFA: 9/9N 6/9H 1/9M
Needs for 8.1
TANKS - High
Holy/Disc Priest - High
Mistweaver - High
ELE Shaman - High
Warlock - Medium
Shadow Priest - Hight
Other ranged - Low
Melee - Low

Since this is a new extension for our guild with a night raid, we are currently recruiting all specs and classes to fill our rosters. Adult Guild- 18 or older

Guild Information

We are a smaller guild looking to expand in multiple areas on Tichondrius. Our primary focus is on Mythic raiding, but we also enjoy pushing mythic plus as well. We currently have a morning mythic guild and are now forming a night guild. We are currently running heroic’s on the night raid until we have a full 20 man team to push into mythic’s

The Guild was established in 2008. Our GM Deathhuntr will be leading the night raids

Any alts and friends are welcome in the guild even if they cannot raid with us. We have very few casuals in the guild but are very welcoming for people on the server who play our times.

We use adult language, we make fun of each other daily, and we bust each other’s balls as much as possible. This makes for an Adult only environment and not for the faint of heart.

Addons Needed

DBM, Bigwigs, Angry Assignments and Astral Keys (M+)

Please contact in order below:

Recruiting Officer: Sarge1020#1570

GM Deathrising#1415

<Goonies Never Say wipe> 

On Zuljin US

Hey I’d love to talk to you im sure We can find spots for all of you in our heroic raid group we raid one day a week on Sunday nights from 6 to 10 EST Saturday night optional normal / alt clears we are 9/9 Normal and 6/9 heroic we always get Aotc we run mythic plus 10 keys daily here my battle tag Mako#1649 hope to hear from you

Hi Gnassh

Dungeon Crawl is an Adult Raiding Guild on Illidan with a long history. Looking for players round out the Team.{1/9 Mythic 7/9 Heroic 9/9 Normal } Experienced Raiders 385+ Raid Times T/TH 8-11 est. Fun Raiding while Progressing.

Get in touch with Mandalin #1731