Group of 4 looking for a new home

We are a group of four looking for a new guild. We consist of a Resto shaman, Prot pally, Shadow Priest, and Frost Mage. We are all 210 ilvl and 7/10 H. We can raid any day of the week but, raid times need to start no earlier than 8:30 pm server time.

We are looking for a friendly active guild that likes to have fun and kill stuff! Both the healer and tank can play other classes but would prefer to stay in those roles. Also, we prefer to stay on Area 52.

Discord: Tay#0136

1 Like

Hey Toks, I’ll add you on discord! Feel free to add me as well. xrz#7273

Hello Recruit!

< Revoke Sanity > -has been clearing content together for over 7 years (Started in Siege of Orgrimmar). Looking for people for our raid team; however, accepting all people to run keys or casually hang with us! We took a break at the end of last expansion so we are looking for new friends to play with!

Our raiding philosophy: Enjoy playing the game with cool people and kill bosses. We consider ourselves a semi-hardcore guild without the elitist attitudes that seems come with Mythic Raiding.

Our expectations are simple. Pull your weight, do what needs to be done to successfully raid mythic.

Looking to finish filling our team with some dedicated raiders to come progress with us and enjoy what Shadowlands has to offer.

Last Tier we progressed: 12/12 H & 8/12 M

Current Progression: 10/10H & 2/10M

< Revoke Sanity > -has been clearing content together for over 7 years (Started in Siege of Orgrimmar). Looking for people for our raid team; however, accepting all people to run keys or casually hang with us! We took a break at the end of last expansion so we are looking for new friends to play with!

Our raiding philosophy: Enjoy playing the game with cool people and kill bosses. We consider ourselves a semi-hardcore guild without the elitist attitudes that seems come with Mythic Raiding.

Our expectations are simple. Pull your weight, do what needs to be done to successfully raid mythic.

Looking to finish filling our team with some dedicated raiders to come progress with us and enjoy what Shadowlands has to offer.

Last Tier we progressed: 12/12 H & 8/12 M

Current Progression: 10/10H & 2/10M

Raid Times: Wednesday & Thursday 10 PM - 1 AM EST.

Raid Times: Wednesday & Thursday 10 PM - 1 AM EST.

You can contact me on Discord- BroBroBroBroBro#7454

Good Afternoon,

I am reaching out to see if you are still looking for a Guild to join. If so I would like to talk to you about a guild that might be a fit for you. My B-Tag is Darkpenguin#1870

A Guild has No Name is an adult raiding guild (10/10H) in search of more like minded players looking to get AOTC and have some fun along the way. Currently looking to fill out our DPS roster, along with a healer for next raid tier. Would also consider tanks as well with DPS offspec.

Raiding:

We are a Semi-Hardcore raiding guild focused on obtaining AOTC and pushing high keys. We like to keep things light and have a fun atmosphere while raiding. We have alt & casual raid nights on Tuesdays with our main progression nights pushing heroic content Wednesday and Thursday night.

Raid Times

Alt Raid Tues 8-11pm Server
Heroic Raid Wed/Thur 8-11pm Server

What we Expect from You:

Understand Basic Mechanics
Raid Awareness
Bring Consumables
Commitment to set Raid Times
Willingness to Improve/Accept Feedback

Recruiting

Tanks: Open (Need DPS offSpec)
MDPS: Open (Monk, Warrior, Shaman, DH, Rogue) Will consider other Apps.
RDPS: Open (Mage, Boomkin) Will Consider Other Apps.
Healer: Open (Priest, Pally) Will consider Other Apps

Contact

If our guild sound like it would be a good fit for you feel free to message via in game or on the forum. Thank you! :slight_smile:

Beccaluv - GM - Bringer of Cookies/Coffee
Peitrina - Battle Tag Peitrin#11745 or Discord Peitrin#8818 - Tank/Raid Lead
Xunamau - Battle Tag SneezyDwarf#17240 - Healing Lead/Recruitment
Plague - DPS Lead
Celorstuss - Officer
Vadhan - Officer

Hey Toks, I just sent you a btag request from Rawrabear#1450, but we are an adult only (21+, though most of us are 30’s-40’s) guild that raids Tues and Thurs 10pm-1am EST. We are currently 9/10H and have spots open for a healer or two and a couple solid dps. Hope to chat with you soon!

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a great fit for you! We are a casual raiding guild but offer M+ runs and would welcome anyone interested in PVP as well! Our main focus is to have fun while seeing what we can accomplish together in game. We are an 18+ guild and because of this, most of our members have families/jobs, etc and we understand real life comes first and do not require 100% raid attendance. ​

We are a Horde guild on Area52. We have heroic raid from 8:30-10:30 pm EST on Wednesday and Thursday, and an open normal raid night on Sundays at 8:30-10:30 pm EST. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore who is always happy to have new members.

We are part of a large multi-game community and have chapters in Final Fantasy 14, Elder Scrolls Online, as well as groups for Call of Duty, Diablo 3, Destiny 2, and many many more games.

If you would like more info, feel free to message me here or the recruitment officers at BNet Kalysta#1968 or Grimmy#1990, or Discord Aellice#1735, or Grimmie #8950

​You can apply or read more at our forums at evolvedgaming .org

Good luck with your guild hunt! I know how much of a difference finding the right group of people to play with can make!

Hello Toks!
I sent you a friend request via Discord if you want to talk and are still needing a guild! I think you’d be a great fit for the guild as we are currently 7/10 Heroic as well. Please see the link below for more info.

THUNDERDOME on Area 52 is now recruiting! Running keys daily. Looking for more key runners! Need RELIABLE players for raid to push into Mythic!

We are also considering grouping up with another guild or possible guild merge.

Raid times: Sat 8-11 pm EST, Sun 7-10 pm EST; min ilvl 200; 8/10 H

Most of our player are West Coast

Roster needs:

• Balance Druid (HIGH)
  • Outlaw Rogue (HIGH)
  • Priest (HIGH)
  • Pally
  • Fury/Arms Warrior w/offspec
  • Ele Shaman
  • Shadow Priest

If you are on another server, we will accept you!!!

For any questions please contact:

Discord: blaze/thadcastle#0520 OR aphrodytee#3347 (preferred)
GM Redriott/thhadcastle (Area 52)
Bnet: thadcastle#184

Hello tay,

My Name is Delorik I run a Semi-hardcore weekend raid team. We raid fri/sat 10pm-1am EST we are 10/10H and just waiting to finish filling out our roster to start progressing mythic i think you guy would be a great fit. We are Looking for one healer and some dps to fill out our roster and push into mythic asap. Feel free to add me on Discord: Delorik#1097 or Bnet Delorik#11532.

Thank You for your time,

Delorik

3/10M AotC, 8-11p EST. Check us out if you’re interested. We can chat! (tanks/heals closed sadly)

Hello! I am with Corrupted Cannoli on A-52 (Horde)! We are an Aotc plus guild! Always trying to set up mythic + and also have game nights (stuff outside of wow) Current progression 10/10 H 1/10 M Hope to chat soon! Btag Kenoshis#1451