Group of 4 looking for 2 night raiding guild

Hello,

Group of 4 - looking for a 2 night raiding guild. Ideally times would be 8-10/10:30 EST.
Our groups consists of:
Holy Priest, Balance Druid, Rogue, and Fury/Prot warrior. As a group, we are currently 3/9H.

We all reside on US-Arthas[H] - would prefer very much to not transfer, but are not completely closed off from the possibility of this.

Not looking for a weekend guild. Prefer a 2 day/2hour a week.

For more information, either leave a comment with your RealID or add Trentkinds#1442

Maybe check out my raid teams and see if anything interests you.

Hey!
Phase Three (Tichondrius) is a newly formed guild of friends with up to 8/8 Mythic Uldir and previous Cutting Edge experience looking to create an enjoyable raid environment on a relaxed schedule pushing for CE each tier.

Raid Schedule:
Friday and Saturday
6 PM to 9 PM PST (9 PM to 12 AM EST)

Current Needs:
MM/BM Hunter (HIGH)
Holy/Disc Priest (MEDIUM)
Warlock (MEDIUM)
Anything not listed here will still be considered!

JvstOz#1237 (BTAG)
CrmsnShdw#11242 (BTAG)

Hello, my name is beefy from the guild <Dead On Arrival>. We are currently 7/9N and 2/9H with Mythic progresson on the mind going forward. We raid Tues and Thurs nights 10pm to about 1 pm est. We also have a M+ group running most nights and on occasion do battlegrounds and other Pvp events

If interested please contact me at either BeefyBrocc#6663 on discord or Beefy#11778 on battle Net. Thank you for your time

Still looking, prefer something that ends at or before 10:30pm EST. Non-weekend.