Group of 4 LFG

Hi - 4 above average raiders (Balance Druid, SPriest, Rogue, last one is undecided) looking for aotc and pushing mythic raiding guild. Either 3 rdps + 1 melee or 2 rdps + 2 melee. Below is the times and days we are needing. We all have previous mythic raiding experience and always have aotc. We are also more than happy to provide logs. Pls message me on discord swedpi#0497 to talk more. Thanks :heart:

Looking for:
Tues/Thurs 8-11 est (this is not hard set in stone)
Guild that does high M+
PVP/BG’s would be nice
18+
No Drama
Pushing Mythic Content

Hey I actually think we might be perfect fit for you I know every one says it but I mean it we are a Heroic / Mythic guild raid is Tuesday and Wednesday nights from 8pm to 11pm est we are on Zul’jin US horde you can reach me on discord at Sig#9905 or Battle.net Sig#11142 guild spam below

Loktar is a horde guild on Hyjal-PST that is currently recruiting for Sanctum of Domination and M+ Teams. We are a group of experienced players focused on completing all levels of raid and mythic dungeon content. Our goal is to make that push as far into mythic as possible while maintaining a 2 day a week raid schedule.

Causal players are also welcome!

Schedule (all times are pacific time)

• Raid: Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.

Current Raid Progression

• 5/10N SD
  • 4/10M CN
  • 10/10H CN
  • 10/10N CN
  • 10/12M NYA
  • 12/12H NYA

M+ Teams
Multiple KSM players

Current Recruitment Needs
(If your class/role is not listed as needed, feel free to contact us if you consider yourself an exceptional player!)

Raid Recruitment

• DPS: All exceptional players
  • Healers: Shaman, Hpal
  • Tanks: M+ tanks

M+ Recruitment

• All classes and roles open

Raid/M+ Requirements

• Be ready to always give 100%.
  • Be knowledgeable about your class, raid/M+ strategies, and your role(s) within the encounters.
  • Be prepared: repaired, gemmed, enchanted, flasks, weapon oils, pots
  • Meet ilvl requirements.
  • Use Discord to communicate. You don’t have to talk but you do need to listen.
  • Raid attendance is important to us. Members are asked to inform us ahead of time if they will be late/miss raid.

Interested in joining us?
Contact Magerdrog (Guenslinger#1222) or Kohnan (Kohnan#1790) to learn more.

Thank you!

hi i’m the gm of < A Night Off > on stormrage alliance ^^. we are a large active mythic raiding guild that does a whole lot of m plus and averages 100-120 online at nights currently. We do have a few raid schedules that meets your times and days :smiley: with spots open for you all. we were 11/12m in nylotha ( we were 4 months old as a guild) 9/10m in castle and currently 10/10n, 5/10h for sanctum. if you are interested and wanna talk more feel free to add me on discord : SpanaticSyndrom#6785

If you guys are interested in faction changing, we have 6 teams to choose from!

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• R1. Color Blind F/S - MYTHIC - 9/10M CN (9:00pm - 12am CST, F/S) - franknstyn#1908

• R2. Casually Dysfunctional - AOTC+ - 1/10M CN (8:00pm - 10:00pm CST, W/Su) - XmandevilX#1815

• R3. Last Pull - AOTC+ - 3/10M CN (8:30am - 11:30am CST, W/TH) - basedbro#11477

• R4. Seraph University - LEARNING RAID - 10/10H CN (8pm - 11am CST, M) - Vel#11433

• R5. Loud Noises! - MYTHIC - 10/10M CN (9pm - 12am CST, W/TH/Su) - draenal#1576

• R6. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 10/10H CN (11:00pm - 1:00am CST, T/Th) - kylani#1647

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

If you are interested in fri/sat 8-11 hmu! Carnage#12176 6/10m last tier looking to go further.

Blarg Squad is on Illidan and looking to enjoy mythic progression, with players who come prepared to execute and have a good time. Mechanics MATTER. Guild Leadership has raid experience from Vanilla through current, including past server firsts, with the goal to achieve CE in a timely manner.

SoD progress: 3/10H
CN progress: 8/10M, 10/10H

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7-10 CST (8-11 EST)
Contacts: Divineblarg (Discord: Mint#3740 // btag: prizma#11192)
Draykke (Btag: Draykke#1523 // Discord: Draykke#6210)

Expectations:
Play the class you enjoy and the spec you enjoy. We expect you will put in the time to complete content, mythic plus, and weekly requirements for your SL Covenant. For raid, put in the effort to know the fights and mechanics and own up to your errors and work on them. It’s progression for a reason after all. Understand as well, our RL will put the best in for progression, period.

The guild provides cauldrons and feasts at raids, however, we expect you to bring health and mana pots, dps pots, oils, your extra flask if you are not alchemy, and armor kits.

Our group has been raiding together for a long time, some members as far back as BC. Others came along later and a few we met in classic. We have never had a clique atmosphere. Simply come hang out. We enjoy chatting, mythic plus, good humor, and during WOW downtimes, we play other games as a group. If you want a place to chill, we’re good for that too.

RaiderIO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Blarg%20Squad
LOGS: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/illidan/blarg%20Squad
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Blarg+Squad

i added you on discord but me and my guild would love to have you only thing is were horde also 4/10 heroic 7/10 mythic last tier looking for CE were willing to help you gear and get better and be best help we can we raid fridays and saturdays 6pm pst to 9pm pst i added you im Divine#1822

If you’re willing to come horde side, we may have a guild that’s a fit for you. Come take a look.

You would have to get around 226 ilevel before being brought to the raid.

<Resîlîence> is a new guild created by a group of longstanding friends who have been raiding together for years. We’ve formed from the ashes of an AOTC / some mythic guild, and we are looking to push deeper into mythic progression going forward. The guild we come from was AOTC for all of BFA and in 9.0 as well, with a solid handful of mythic kills throughout.

While we get things up and running, we will maintain the raid times of our old guild, being Thursday/Friday 9 P.M – 12 A.M. EST.

This will continue until the raid week of July 20th at which point we will switch to raiding ​Tuesday/Thursday, 9 P.M – 12 A.M. EST.

We plan on achieving AOTC quickly and then moving into mythic progress, at which point we will spin up our (optional) Saturday night alt raids and keys. It is also worth mentioning that many of our members also enjoy pushing fairly-high keys and routinely achieve KSM. Going into 9.1 we are in need of 5+ raiders. Though we do have some specific needs which will be listed below, we’re also wide open to anyone who would wish to apply.

Just a little information on the group itself - We’re a long-standing group of friends from a wide breadth of backgrounds including military, students, parents, 9-5ers and stay-at-homers. The guild has an average age of 25-35. We’ve decided to form this new guild in order to better serve our goals of mythic progress. Realistically we’re shooting for 5/10. We’d love CE, but I don’t want to over promise to any potential recruits! Though we are progression minded and we take the game seriously, we all agree that the most important aspect is having fun in a safe place with our friends. We have a wide range of folks from many different ethnic backgrounds, sexual orientations, gender-identities, etc and we ask that any new member be respectful of that. We employ a zero-tolerance policy when it comes to hate-speech.

Our current needs are as follows:

• RDPS
    ​* Boomie
    ​* Mage
    ​* Shadow Priest
  • MDPS
    ​* Warrior
    ​* Monk

​* We aren’t necessarily looking for a dedicated healer, as we already have 4, though a DPS who can switch if necessary would be fantastic.

*Again, any other DPS that wishes to apply should feel free.

*We are all set on tanks.

If you’d like to chat feel free to ping me in game- Xxvii#11663. The other officers can help as well, Dabears#1561, Vittorpia#1163 and Raand#1678, as can the Guild Master himself, KriztovChaos#1801.

Thank you for your interest and we look forward to talking with you

Hi there!

Meh on Proudmoore is looking for some more raiders to fill out our ranks for mythic progression in Sanctum. We raid Wednesday and Thursday 6pm - 9pm PST (9pm - 12 EST). We’re currently 9/10 normal in Sanctum and were 5/10 mythic in Castle Nathria.

If you’re interested please use the following Bnet contacts: Nichiari at Nichiari#1594, Trinko at Rusbus#1686, or any officer in-game. Thanks!

still looking :heart:

Hey Larlii I sent you a friend request on Discord, hope to talk to you there!

Hello! My name is Mitch, reaching out to you on behalf of Resilience [H] of US-Illidan. I think we could be a good fit if you’d be interested! I’ve attached our guild recruitment post below. Take a look and if it’s something you think you’d be interested in shoot me a friend request on Bnet! Thanks.

Hey there larlii,

If horde is an option I’d love to talk. Sent a discord request. Below is my info, hope to hear from you soon!

Inverse Logic (4/10M CN and Aotc) 3/10H SoD, is recruiting for SoD

We are focused on AOTC each tier and then pushing Mythic. Raids are Tues/Thurs 8-11p Eastern. Guild RBGs Saturday and Sundays, M+ as a guild on Mondays for last minute keys for anyone that missed them.

Add me so we can chat
Btag - Doctersauce#1397 - GM (me), Blyss#1722 (Recruitment Officer)
Discord - Doctersauce#4910 - GM (me), Blyss#9841 (Recruitment Officer)