[H] Group of 4 LFG (PST)

A group of four 430+ ilvl players looking for a guild in PST timezone. We are interested in pushing M+ keys and raiding. We would prefer to join a small, mostly casual guild that is looking for a few more people to round out their core group. Our group consists of dedicated heals, tank and DPS.

Deadscholar/Pongsuro - Priest/Monk heals
StinkyTooth/StinkyShu - Hunter/Monk tank
Tdoga/Saedyn - DK tank/Rogue
Scrubcake/Skrabcake Hunter/War DPS

1 Like

Hello!

I’m Guerrie from the guild <Execute Order Sixty Six> on Area 52 [H]. Our goal is to get AOTC each tier and then to push very casually into Mythic from that point. We raid 7pm-10pm PST on Tuesdays and Thursday, and we’re currently 6/8H. We also run plenty of Mythic+ and Battlegrounds throughout the week as well. Send myself (Guerrie#1803) or Arianial (Arianial#1371) a BattleTag request if you’re interested or would like to know more about the guild!

Dead, I would love to talk to you about Hubris! We have two raid groups, just big enough to have folks running keys on the daily but still small enough to keep the small town feel :). Take care!

Hi there Deadscholar,

Wow, you guys basically have your own key team there!! I’m Tillae the GM of Revered with Death, we’re a more casual type guild on Thrall that raids every weekend, and run keys and other content throughout the week.

Could definitely use some more people to more easily put key groups together.

We certainly can use the dps on our raid team, I would have to double check on a healing spot for the raid team and talk with our healer lead of what might be needed. But certainly 5 healers is never a bad thing right? :wink:

I’ll leave my guild spam here, have your friends look it over too. If we sound like a group you might be interested in give me a hollar! [H] <Revered with Death> (Thrall) What's Your End Game? - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums

Now, while we are on Thrall, and EST server, most of our group is PST. Lots of California, Washington & Oregon folks.

Best of luck to all of you in your search!

Cheers,

Tillae

I don’t know if our times will work for you but seeing they are weekend I thought it was worth a shot, we do also have the social side of the guild that we are working on building…

Nocturnal Sun on Area52 has a newly forming team recruiting for AotC, we will do mythic once AotC is done. Looking for raiders committed to personal improvement, as well as contributing to a fun team environment.

Raid times:

-Sat & Sun 8:00 – 11:00pm EST

Team Goals:

-AoTC & Mythic Progression at our pace. As we are not in any sort of race mythic progression will be done at a pace that feels comfortable to the team once we reach our goal of AotC.

Team Needs:
High priority to healers or dps with heal off spec, high need for melee classes though DPS of all kinds please contact Jess, exceptional dps will always be considered!

Requirements – Min ilvl of 400 and min neck level of 50 for normal clears, basic knowledge of fights.

About Nocturnal Sun:
-We are a new team; however, a number of the players have raided together before and were 6/8H before this change was made.
-We are an adult guild, if the occasional joking with each other and swearing bother you then we aren’t the guild for you!
-We consider the enjoyment of the game and loyalty more important then your parse!

Team Expectations:
-We expect all raiders to hold themselves accountable, take ownership of your mistakes and learn from them. Help is always available if you aren’t understanding something or need clarification.
-We expect each team member to come prepared knowing the strategies for each boss before entering raid by looking at strat/kill videos/warcraftlogs replays.
-We expect all raiders to be able to take constructive criticism well so they can look into their own logs/wowanalyzer to improve their gameplay wherever it is needed.
-We expect raiders to have appropriate addons installed and updated before raid; we use Angry Assignments, GTFO and Weak Auras - this is not optional.

To apply contact:
-Jesseika#11484 (Discord Jesseika#6725) Jessieka

Hi there take a look at this big ol’ wall o’ spam and get back to us if you like what you see =)

RoadRunners - 8/8M Uldir - 8/9M BFD - 3/8M EP

About our Guild:

Roadrunners formed at the start of Wrath and is one of the oldest guilds on kil’jaeden. Raiding on a short schedule(t/w/t 8-11pst), we are able to stay competitive by making effective use of our raid time. Loot is handled fairly with a loot council. We aim for a raiding roster of 25 players who are able to maintain a high level of play and attendance. We are looking for progression minded players who want to raid on a shorter schedule and achieve cutting edge every tier!

Our Raiders:

Roadrunners is full of mature players who love to play WoW. They have a great understanding of the game/class mechanics and are always willing to help new recruits out. Active alts are always encouraged and we even have a few alt raids that run every week. Many of our players are very avid gamers and play other games together outside of raid as well as m+!

About our Server:

Kil’jaeden has been around since Vanilla and has always been a high population server. The server is always busy with an active trade chat and auction house. Pug groups for raids and rbgs are constantly forming.

Apply with Roadrunner-Kil’Jaeden via our guild website

https://rrkj.enjin.com/recruitment

Trial Expectations:

If you are accepted for trial you are expected to be in guild and ready to raid by the next reset. We provide a guild cauldron and feasts however if you need other stat food that is your responsibility. Trial periods typically last 2-4 weeks, during which you will receive plenty of raid time so that your play can be evaluated. We expect you have a working mic and are able to communicate clearly should something happen during an encounter. Being able to take constructive criticism is a must. We are looking for progression minded players who want to raid on a shorter schedule. Class knowledge and prior raid experience is a huge plus.

Questions:

If you have any questions about joining our guild, feel free to pop on over to our server and ask. Our guild members and officers are always happy to speak to you. Thank you for taking your time to consider our guild

Contacts: Uruu#1882(latenight), Missbehavin#1157, Discord Pandasarus#9052 (daytime/latenight)

Guild: Not Ready Yet

Server: Tichondrius-US

Faction: Horde

Current Progression: 7/8 Heroic Eternal Palace

Raid Schedule: Tuesday / Thursday 7:00 - 10:00 Server time/Pacific(Invites out 6:50). With optional M+/Alt raid day TBD.

About us: We are a group of friends who have been raiding mythic progression together since Legion but individually have been raiding as far back as vanilla. Our core team has a positive attitude towards progression and always willing to help others achieve a higher level of play. We respect players that show effort and put in the time needed to improve.We are now actively recruiting to bolster our core team to achieve AOTC and progress into Mythic content.

Need: We are actively recruiting for all specs and roles. For current raid needs we are looking for 1-2 Tank, 1-2 Healers, and 3-5 DPS.

Expectations: We expect you to know your class/specs and be able to fit in with the raid and M+ teams.Have prior raiding experience(provide logs if possible) and be properly geared for content.It would be advantageous to be flexible with roles during raids - swapping between DPS / healing roles naturally helps the team for example.

How to apply: An initial discussion with and Officer, followed by a Trial to see if you enjoy being with us and us with you. Trial can be done off realm with the expectation of player transfer once official invite has been extended.

Join our discord and message any Officer discord.gg/XxeRQeh

Alternatively you can whisper;

Amnell (bnet)Sneakiest#1713, Amnel #9845(discord)

Shottyypumps SeanS#1372(bnet), Shottyy #7271(discord)

Hello Deadscholar :slight_smile:

Heartbreakers is recruiting! If you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic/Mythic Raiding guild. Our goal for every raid is to have AOTC and some Mythic boss progression whilst maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming and friendly atmosphere with many members in guild chat throughout the day and evening. On off days many of our members are doing arenas, battlegrounds, m+s both lower keys and higher keys, running old raids and hanging out in discord.Many of the players in the guild are players who have played the game since TBC and have played alongside each other since then in much of the content.

Our raid team progression and raid days/times are as follows:

7/8N 5/8H 2/2H 9/9H 1/9M (Tuesday and Thursday 9pm to 11pm EST)

What we are looking for:

Heals. Core spots available. In need of dependable DPS and Heals.

M+ Players, priority on healers.

Dependable players with good attitudes, raiders and casual players alike. Players who are looking for a long term guild to call home and enjoy both the game content and experience along with the social aspect of the game.

Add my bnet yrreg4791#1858, I look forward to talking to you and possibly raiding with you! :slight_smile:

Thanks for all the posts! We have not yet made a decision as we are still looking over our options. I will say, we are not interested in joining a guild that requires applications and trial periods.

Hey Deadscholar,

Shoot me an invite on Bnet so we can chat; Pezek#1832.

Look forward to talking with you.

Thanks,
Pez

We would love to have you, but my only concern would be our start times which are 8PM EST. If this isn’t an issue please reach out to me as we’d love to have all of you! (Seasniffer#1104 on bnet or Seasniffer#1763 on Discord)

Hello! We are working on finalizing our mythic roster. Would love to see what you guys can do!

< SuperFriends > on Hyjal
Raid Times : Tues/Thurs 8-11 EST
Current Progression : 1/8M 8/8H EP
We have just started mythic. We downed Sivara and had 7% wipes on Behemoth on the first day. Im confident, with a few more solid dps, we will progress through mythic in no time.

Here is the usual spam with more info

Dont be afraid to reach out to me with questions or anything!

BNet: Gummyshark#11346
Discord: Gummyshark#5265 (Best way to reach me)

Hey Deadscholar,

My guild Mitei Mei on US-Dalaran is looking for more people to help us form a raid team. I’ve left our spam below feel free to reach out to me if your interested.

Mitei Mei US-Dalaran (Horde)

We are a two hour (8:30-10:30pm EST), two day (Tuesday & Thursday) AoTC focused guild. We are just starting out with members that range in experience from 7/8H to just starting. We do not have strong plans for mythic at this point, but may dip our toes in once heroic is on farm.

Our interests include PvP, Mythic plus, Legacy raids, pet battling and of course Raiding!

We are recruiting the following:

Tank:

• Pally, Warrior, or Monk

Healers

• Holy Pally, and priest

Melee Dps

• Havok DH, Rogue, DK, WW Monk

Ranged DPS

• Hunter, Mage, Shadow Priest, Balance Druid, Elemental Shaman, Warlock

If this sounds like something you would be interested in you can reach out to me (xer#12671) or our GM (SilentStorm#1184945)

You won’t find any applications for Revered with Death…we are more of a…hey give us a shot. If you like everyone here cool! If ya don’t…no biggie!

Plus, I don’t have time review applications…I HAVE REP TO GRIND!

1 Like

Hi Deadscholar,

It sounds like we would be a good fit for you. We need a couple more Raiders, but we also do optional mythic+ on Mondays. We are PST. We’re not a very large guild, so I think that you would like our guild. We’re a nice place for people to push content, but be able to relax, socialize, and have some fun! Feel free to contact me on btag, if you’re interested! =)

Have a great day!

Best Wishes,

Dizazz
Btag: Fade#1851

==============================

Arondight is LF Raiders for Azshara’s Eternal Palace raid! We’re currently 7/8 N & 6/8 H! We’re in need of dps & healers!

Official raid days & times are Tuesdays & Thursdays @ 8:30-11:30 PM Pacific Standard Time!

WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?:

• Dps: Any ranged dps (preferably a mage or shadow priest) & melee dps (preferably a death knight or rogue). However, any skilled dps players are welcome!
  • Heals: LF a Holy Paladin healer or Holy/Discipline Priest healer.

ABOUT US:

• We’re on the realm, Lightbringer.
  • We’re an Alliance guild.
  • We’re a very friendly, Heroic, semi-casual, raiding guild. Not hardcore, but not casual enough that we don’t push content. We’re about community and having fun, while pushing content!
  • We’re very active in Discord. We sometimes host holiday contests, optional events such as: transmog/achievement runs, mythic+, raids, or pvp. Mondays are usually used for optional mythic+ or unofficial raids!
  • What does Arondight mean? Arondight is the name of Lancelot’s sword. It means unfading light.
  • Please feel free to add/contact me on Btag @ Fade#1851.

MISSION STATEMENT: To uphold honor, loyalty, and friendship, to support one another as a whole in a manner that is Knightly.

Good Morning!

I am the GM of <Insomniacs>, a new guild on Mal’Ganis. I am looking at putting together a guild of skilled players that want to experience the hardest content the game has to offer, but in a casual and laid back environment. I have 4 kiddos so I deal with screaming, stressful kids all day, when I log into WoW at night I just want to relax and have a good time. I’ll leave the basic info below and if it sounds like something you would be interested I would love to chat more!

Raid Times:

• Tuesday: 11:30pm - 2am CST (9:30pm - 12am PST)
  • Thursday: 11:30pm - 2am CST (9:30pm - 12am PST)
  • Sunday: 11:30pm - 2am CST (9:30pm - 12am PST)

Progression:

• TBD: GM has AotC with prior Mythic/CE experience.

Application:

• bit.ly/InsomniacsApp

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me:

• Zamereon#1622 (BTag)
  • Zamereon#4336 (Discord)

Avant Garde is looking to push as a top 2 day guild on a 8 hour schedule. If raiding 3 days isn’t for you and want to push content, this is the guild for you.

Schedule
Tuesday/Wednesday 6:00-12:00 PST. Raiders are expected to have full availability during these times. Absences happen, but please do not apply if you expect to miss a significant amount of raid time. We run an optional heroic on Thursday’s at 6:00 PST.

Culture
The guild culture is targeted toward working professional types who enjoy gaming. Maturity, communication & problem solving skills are key.

Evaluation
You will be measured based on your performance in raids. If you aren’t meeting the bar, whether that’s because you didn’t read up on upcoming fights, didn’t invest the time to understand your class, or anything else, we’ll be forced to look for someone else who can. Generally speaking job security here is very high, since we think of ourselves as a community and it sucks to throw people out the door, but if you can’t meet our needs and help us efficiently and effectively compete with top guilds on a 8-hour schedule, you will not be likely to have a long tenure here.

If you play a class with multiple specs for your role, you will be expected to play whichever spec will perform best on a per-fight basis, within reason. If you feel comfortable playing outside your role, that’s a great bonus and you should call that out in your app.

Good communication skills are a must. You don’t need to be the guy who leads the raids, and if you prefer to stay quiet for the most part that’s not a problem. However, you must be able to speak up when needed and need to feel comfortable doing so readily

Application Link *
http:// bit.ly/30TRSFc

Vendixon#11942

Hey Deadscholar, Tortured is a Horde guild on skywall server. Tortured is currently looking to add a few players to our raiding team . The player and person are far more important to us than the class/spec. We would love to hear from you, you all could come to a raid and see if we would be a good fit for you.

Progress: Uldir - 8/8 N, 8/8 H BoD - 9/9 N, 9/9H Crucible 2/2N 2/2H, EP 8/8N, 7/8 H

Contact: Battle tag Dustbunny#1996 or Discord dustbunny#1310

Schedule: Wed, Sun, Mon (9-11:00 EST) (6-8:00 Server) We are a long standing guild on our server since vanilla. Our goal is AOTC each raid tier which we have always achieved. We are flexible with folks that have to leave early and or show up late as well as people that can only make 1-2 raids a week. Many of our members have families, different job schedules, and dynamic schedules. We are a no drama guild/community and willing to work with people to improve their game play. We are a smaller tight knit group. We welcome people from other servers who chose to join our community and they are treated as an extension of our guild. We have no issue at all with people wishing to remain on their server, but if you chose to server transfer we do provide, a daily amount for guild repairs, free gems, potions and enchants. Feasts and cauldrons are provided at all raids.

We hope to hear from you soon!

Hey there! My guilds looking for a few more dedicated players. We are a casual AotC focused, with many flavors of personalities who just wanna kill things and have fun. If you are still looking for a guild and would like to chat please add my btag hera#1937. No applications and no trial needed. Our raid days are fri/sat 6-9 pst and we run keys through out the week! Looking forward to speaking with you, if not GL in your search for that fit!

FULL TILT
We are currently 8/8 H and are looking for all roles for The Eternal Palace to fill the rest of out roster to start on mythic prog.
Expectations of mythic raiders

• Maintain Gem and Enchants on your gear
  • Have good attendance when it comes to mythic raiding (90% or above)
  • Able to communicate through voice chat
  • Able to take constructive criticism
  • Maintain knowledge about your class/spec
  • Know the fights ahead of time or at least have read a summary

Perks
Raid consumables (flasks) are covered as well as feasts. We expect raiders to maximize the use of these tools. Additionally, all raid repairs are paid by the guild bank.

Optional Tuesday
Tuesdays is our laid back raid night. It’s more of a loot grab for Alts. Casuals are encouraged to participate!

Current Recruitment
Just looking for a guild? Not looking to raid? Not geared to raid? Give us a try! We take casuals and under geared alike! Taking good people for good times!

Classes in high demand

• Boomkin - Druid
  • Demon Hunter - Dps
  • Lock
  • Priest - Shadow
  • Shaman - Elemental
    Any exceptional player of any class always considered

If you have any questions feel free to contact one of our officers in game
Officers: Crocker#1180/Adz#1372/Little#1359

US-Area 52 - Horde

Focus: Semi-Hardcore Mythic Raiding and Dungeons

8/8H EP