Group of 4 LF laidback aotc & M+ guild

Hey everyone,

We’re a group of 4 friends looking to find a guild that’s a good fit for us all. We’re looking for a relaxed guild to get aotc and maybe a few Mythic bosses before the end of the season. We’re all very active with M+ and 2 of us getting KSM a few weeks ago. We’ve all raided in some form since vanilla in '06. Have done half of Mythic CN and consistently gotten aotc from other tiers.

We’re available Sun-Thur; 5 pm to 11 pm PST.

Prot/Arms Warrior: https://raider.io/characters/us/tichondrius/Syret
Frost Mage: https://raider.io/characters/us/tichondrius/Vazkal
Hunter: https://raider.io/characters/us/tichondrius/Dillyhunter
Rogue (Just hit 70): https://raider.io/characters/us/tichondrius/Gillslasher

Message me on here or Discord: Eminent85#9756

Hey there! I wasn’t sure if you were interested in alliance guilds.

Blood Overkills is a newly formed Alliance Raiding/Mythic + guild on Aggrammar/Fizzcrank that is seeking recruitment for a dps for our heroic raid and also for M+.

We had our second raid last week and cleared 8/8N and 6/8H,

I am a former mythic/heroic raider that has transitioned to the casual nature of mythic plus and heroic raiding. Focus would be weekly heroic clears (AOTC) and Forming Mythic + groups to push keys.

Group will be mostly new recruits but core member consist of a casual group of former and some current heroic/mythic raiders with similar aspirations for the guild raid and dungeon groups.

Raid Times are:

-Thursday/Friday: 10pm-1am EST

Feel free to add if interested. Cheers!

Battle Tag: razrx21#1725.
Discord: arrowzmight#9976

is a brand new guild formed by CE players coming back together, is now looking for players to fill out our core roster! We raid Tuesday & Wednesday 9pm - 12am EST. We will NOT extend past those times. We value our time and want to make good use of the 6 hours a week of raid. All roles please apply. Please reach out to Drez#11420 (Bnet)/ Drez#3273 (Discord) with any questions or interest

US-Illidan

We are a small group of friends looking to find more friends to form an organized and progressive raid team. We like to Raid/M+ and do some pvp (mostly for fun). We like a 3-day raid schedule. Our preferred raid days and times are as follows. Tues./Wed./Thurs. from 7:30cst-10:30cst. We also have leadership roles to fill for interested and qualified players.

ABOUT US

We are just everyday working-class people who have real lives and jobs. But we also enjoy Raiding/M+ and other activities WoW has to offer. We like to hang out with like-minded players and enjoy the company of others during our time in WoW. We aren’t easily offended by off color jokes. We don’t take anything to seriously outside of raid. And most of all we just want to have a ton of fun while playing the game no matter what content we are doing. It’s not a job it’s a video game.

RAID ENVIRONMENT

We are serious enough during raids to get the kills we are wanting to achieve. But not so serious we can’t laugh things off during the tough nights or bad pulls. We want to achieve Aotc. And move into progression on mythic content once that is accomplished. We expect our leadership positions as well as our raiders to do the proper research for each fight. Have the proper add-ons. Know you BiS gear. Have proper enchants on your gear. Bring consumables for each and every raid.

Current Progress: 7/8N 1/8H (Leadership)

Looking for:

Tank: Open

Healers: Open

DPS: Open

We encourage skilled as well as casual players to join.

We also offer a guild/discord community so that you can enjoy content with us while not being pressured to change faction/server.

We look forward to speaking to you and answering any questions you may have.

B-Tag

GM: Borden#11825

Officer: Drty#1552

Hey guys,

Check us out:

Let me know if this is what you’re after :wink:

Hello we are looking for more to dabble in some mythic if this would interest you and your friends add me on Bnet.

Hey @syret, we chatted on disc been hella busy with guild sorry m8. If your 4 buds are still looking for core spots, the times work perfectly with us, and I need AOTC gamers for Mythic Main Core. We will be AOTC Thursday, pushing CE/Server First. If you want more casual, our Raid Team 2 will be more AOTC / Chill focused. Let me know buddy!

We’re seeking “Semi Hardcore” & “Casual” Gamers for core spots in Raid Team 1, Raid Team 2, RBG Team, and Mythic+ Teams! We cover realm costs for good candidates who want to progress and kick back with a good bunch of people. We’ve been around since 2009, expanding rapidly coming back into DF. Currently 8/8N-7/8H VOTI (AOTC/CE/Warlord RBG focused), we progress fast while keeping things entertaining and chill for everyone to enjoy, speak their mind, and be themselves. We literally laugh at everything, make life-long friends, and people love the community.

Raid Team 1 runs T/Th, 8 PM server (EST) with Monday cleanup / progression.

Raid Team 2 is pushing AOTC recruiting all classes/specs. (Core is 3/4 full raid ready)

High priority classes

• Healers
    (Priest/Evoker/Shaman/Pally/Monk/Druid
  • Ranged DPS
    (S-priest/Mage/Boomkin/Hunter/Ele Sham
  • Meele DPS
    (Enh Shaman/DK/Feral Druid/Ret Paladin)

Seeking a shot caller for main RBG Team. (2100 exp)

My Discord - Epicsauce#5234

I mean, I added you and we spoke, everything seemed cool, but then you don’t raid or respond or give the guild a opportunity. So what’s the deal? You time matches our times. We even said we willing to help gear your rogue friend….

We would be a perfect fit! Check us out!!

Dark Exiles is a newly founded guild on Bleeding Hollow, with a experience leadership that are veteran raiders and M+ players.

We are looking for members who are interested in PvE content, such as mythic plus, as well as mythic raiding.

Our heroic raid group has achieved 8/8N and 7/8H, and we raid Tuesday and Thursday at 7:30-10:30PM Eastern Standard Time (server time). We also raid on Thursday and hope to get AOTC on Thursday. The only thing keeping us from attempting mythic bosses is our lack of members. Our heroic group is looking for dps and healers who are flexible swapping between heals/dps. We are in major need of a hunter,windwalker monk, holy priest, resto shaman, enhancement shaman, elemental shaman, warrior, mage, and rogue. All others are still welcome to apply.

If you aren’t on Bleeding Hollow, we can trial you in Normal/Heroic via cross-server, and if you work out I will pay for your server transfer so you can come to mythic with us.

We have a second group that raids 7:30-10:30pm EST Tuesday/Thursday. They are currently 8/8N and 2/8H and are in need of healers and dps.

What if I am new to the game and have never raided or done M+?
We built this guild up from scratch. Many of our players were new to the game, undergeared, never raided, or were brand new players to WoW in general. I am extremely impressed with our leadership team, as when we started raided our raiders were barely able to clear normal raids, and now we almost have all heroic bosses on farm.

I am very confident that we will be able to teach more players how to raid and be successful, and we find great satisfaction in gearing players and bringing them up to preform at high levels.

Why join Dark Exiles?

• We have a quickly growing community that supports each other to do content such as leveling, quests, M+, raids, achievements, mounts, and pet farming. There is always something to do and usually no lack of people in the guild willing to help you.
  • We have weekly events where you can win gold prizes, such as transmog competitions, fresh character races, and scheduled achievement runs.
  • We have an active Discord where we share pictures of our pets, guild achievements, transmogs, and post important information, as well as hang out in voice channels!

If you are interested in joining, please feel free to add me!
Discord: Drummerthing#5497
Battletag: Drummerthing#1906

Hey are you still looking, if so we raid tues/wed 8:30-11:30 current prog is 8/8hc 2/8m working on mythic terros, feel free to msg me ;
disc:Ylydan#5911 bnet:Gromore#11878

/2 [Needs Supervision] 7/8H is recruiting a healer (Priest, RShaman, Hpal pref) and RDPS for AOTC and mythic push. Raid days are 8pm-11pm EST Tues/Thurs. We are an active guild that pushes 18s-20s weekly. PST TheMVP#1574 on bnet for more info.