Group of 4 experienced players looking for new home

As the header says, we are looking for a new home. Progression isnt a massive factor, but we are looking to join a solid raiding guild. We have a resto druid, monk willing to play any spec, an spriest, and myself, a prot/ret paladin. We have pretty extensive raiding experience dating back to vanilla and are ready to adapt quickly. Please feel free to contact Naysee, Crazemazing, Smell, or myself in game if you have any questions. We are only looking to raid Tuesday and Thursday 8-11ish.

Furthermore, we haven’t yet even step foot inside of Nathria outside of LFR. Mainly just been doing m+, leveling, etc. But now, we’re interested in getting our raiding feet wet again.

We received a couple messages asking for logs and/or AOTC links. We aren’t looking for anything super serious. If we get into mythic raids, great! But not a priority for us. Thanks!

Give us a try.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hoot-n-holler-recruiting-casual-raiders/798026/4

Hi Konoma. I hope you and your friends are well today. I’m not sure what’s happening with our second raid team’s recruitment atm (I’m outta the loop since I’m not raiding right now) but we have a really laid back community that sounds like you may all be interested in. You can visit the recruitment forum for our TH night team here: [H] Thursday 1 Night a Week AoTC LF DPS and talk with Kosh, who is our leadership team member handling the team’s recruitment.
If you’re interested in a great community, even if there isn’t a raid spot, I’d encourage you all to visit our website: https://pandaguild.io/ and apply. :slight_smile:

Hey Konoma, my guild hollow leaf raids tuesdays and thursdays 8pm to 12pm est! we have two tanks but we’d love to have your crew!

Hey Konoma, Danger Rangers is a 9/10H with a 10% wipe on Sire and a 6/10H progression teams. We’re currently looking to fill our slots before we down this boss and go into mythic here in a bit. We have a couple slots open, our progression is 2 days as well. T/Th 8:30 - 11:00est. We have two teams to pick from so if you’re not prepared for mythic and rather go slower you can pick the other.

I’d like to chat with you and bit if you’d like to! Kevetic#1619 is my battletag.

Hey Konoma,
Deep Smash is 9/10 Heroic guild that down Sire Denathrius down to 4%, but we are currently rebuilding our core group so we gotta redo the whole thing with the new team. We raid Tues-Thurs 8pm to 11pm EST. Even if you have no interest in raiding we are a good community and we love having fun and chit chat. HMU if you are interested! Btag: Armageddøn#11744