Group of 3 seeking Mythic Progression - RSham, HPal, Mage

Myself and 2 of my best friends are seeking a new guild to call home. We currently reside on a relatively dead server with limited options for guilds to call home. Our current group has several players that have made it difficult to push content while enjoying the game, having some friendly banter throughout raid night, etc due to their attitudes towards what progression raiding should be.

We require a drama free, non-toxic environment that raids weekdays (Thurs/Mon is ideal, but will consider all available options) to push Mythic progression. We are all in the range of 204-210 ilvl and play our classes exceptionally well, with many many years of experience in our respective roles. We have previously pushed end-game content at the heroic (now mythic) level in the past, and are looking to continue that with a more relaxed raid schedule. Gone are the days that we can commit to a 3-4 night raid schedule while still having time to maintain our characters and accomplish our IRL responsibilities.

We are currently Alliance.
2 of us are AOTC, the 3rd is 8/10H.
We would be open to an x-realm trial run through Heroic with your group
prior to transferring for Mythic progression. We would prefer to start with a group that has already begun Mythic progression, to know that the money spent on transfers of our multiple characters will not be going to waste.

Hey Ashmeh, our guild might be a good fit for your group. We run Tue/Thursday from 7-10pm PST so 6 hours total raiding a week and are 10/10 Heroic 2/10 mythic looking to progress with a 6 hour raid schedule. You can apply at: apply (dot) vibin (dot) cc or message me on discord: zejai#2485

Hi there!

It sounds like you’re looking for the same raiding environment that my team (Deadweight - Area 52) holds dear. We want to push mythics, but emphasize a positive and fun raiding environment. We don’t tolerate toxicity. I would love to chat with you about whether or not we are a good fit. We would be open to a x-realm trial in heroic for all three of you.

If you’re interested, feel free to reach out to me on Discord at Chia#6920 or btag at Chchchchia#1170. Hope to hear from you!

Hey guys, your post looked good and maybe my guild would be a good fit. I’ll post my info below. Best of luck in your search.

Reavers Had One Job is a semi-hardcore progression raiding guild on US-Ysera/Durotan Alliance that is centered around fully clearing content while it is current.

We want intelligent and active players who are eager to progress through the new content as soon as it’s available. We want players who are able to be a part of the team; that involves:

• Attending virtually all the raids

• Having stable computers and internet connections

• Min/maxing

• Bringing consumables

• Making sure you are up to date on all your classes’ developments, as well as the game’s developments and upcoming changes

Current Progression in Shadowlands:

10/10H and entering mythic

Raid Times:

8:00PM – 11:00PM EST Tuesday and Wednesday

Recruiting:

Exceptional players

We’re a very active guild, even outside of raids. Guild Members constantly organizing Alt runs, Mythic+ groups, PvP/Arena, etc.

We are all friends, and we keep a respectful atmosphere when we play with each other. If you believe all of this applies to you, and you would like to be a part of our team, feel free to

apply.

If you would like to apply, please click the link below. All applications are private.

https://forms.gle/5Nj49nyUtVxfGouc8

Contact Information:

Taroxz (Discord: Tarox#0729)

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/adulting-friendly-2-day-mythic-ce-focused-drama-free-guild-lf-healer-210m/541772

Hey Ashmeh. I just linked our copy/pasta that goes into more detail on who/what we are. We understand you guys are currently alliance, so that makes things a touch more difficult, but I see little harm in at least chatting if we think its a decent fit.

A quick about us:

Adult community. Currently 2/10M and 10/10H.
0 drama, 0 toxicity guild. We legit value our culture over all else.
Raid nights - Tue/Wed 9-12 Est.
RBGs with the guild (optional) Thur 9-12 Est
Quite a few key runners in the guild as well.

Please give us a look and reach out if you guys can’t find what you seek on the alliance side.

Pimsley#1337 on Discord

Thanks!

Hey Ashmeh! Coo Coo Kachoo is currently 10/10H 2/10M we raid M/T/TH 9pm-12am EST. We are looking for another strong dps and healers to help round out our roster.

If you are interested feel free to add me:
Bnet: Rakitin#1573, Discord: Rakitin#5193

About
Coo Coo Kachoo formed at the end of BfA. We are currently 2/10M and are pushing to get CE at a good pace. We are a very chill raid team that has fun while raiding but we expect our raiders to perform at a high level.

What we are looking for:
Our ideal candidate enjoys playing the game at a high level and striving to better themselves and their character. Someone who strives for greatness but overall just want to enjoy the hardest content in the game.

Loot:
We use loot council for tradable loot. At the beginning of teirs BoEs are sold to fund the guild bank unless it is BiS or an essential piece for continued progression.

Raid Schedule:
Monday/Tuesday/Thursday: 9pm - 12:00am EST (6:00pm - 9:00am PST)

Recruitment:
We are always looking for exceptional players but our current needs are as follows:

• Healers: Disc Priest, Holy Paladin, Resto Shaman
  • Dps: Shadow priest, Hunter, Warlock, Boomkin, Ele Sham, WW monk, Warrior
  • Exceptional applicants of any type

Contacts
Rakitin - Bnet: Rakitin#1573, Discord: Rakitin#5193
Drokor - Bnet Drokor#1150, Discord Weregamer#2024

Lets discuss.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-team-hinotori-210m-cn-tueswed-late-night-pst-all-other-days-for-high-key-push-m-rated-pvp-so-dedicated-mpvp-players-also-wanted/566013

Hey ash, if one of the healers is willing to flex dps i’d be interesting in talking to you all. [A] 2/10M 10/10H 2 DAY 7hr W/TH 7:30-11PST RECRUITING DPS FOR MYTHIC

If you want to get in early as a part of a core team I’d like to talk. 10/10H 2/10M leads are looking to build a home for our “main alts”. Seems like we’d be a good fit.

[A] 1-2 day new raiding guild - mythic raider leads

Looking for Guildies and Raiders! (Alliance)

Legend wait for it Dary is an Alleria/Khadgar/Medivh/Exodor guild looking to fill out our second raid team. We are searching for healers and big pumpers. We raid Saturday and Monday 7:30 CST-10:30 CST.

Currently 9/10 H and farming normal every Sunday for alts and casual players to see the content! Once we have 20 were in mythic !!

If you are looking for Mythic+ groups, PvP partners, or just want to stay casual we have a large community on discord that allows you to connect with other players just like you! We offer a little something for everyone including the people just looking for friends.

The guild discord has many amenities that include:

• A Free Raidbots Quick Sim Bot

• Two Music Bots

-A Shameless-Plugs channel (If you are a streamer, you can DM an officer of the guild and be added to the bot that notifies the guild when you go live)

We like to think that we are more than just a guild. We are more of a dysfunctional family. So we have tabs in discord where we can get to know everyone a little more. From family, to dinner, to pets, to the spiciest of memes we have a place to make everyone feel at home.

Hit me up if your interested or have any questions comment on here or hit me up in game @ Srmorphsalot-Alleria or Bnet Dylan2727#1803

If we were further along, I’d say you’d be welcome to join us in The Dignified, but I think it might be more effort than you’d like so I’m not going to waste your time trying to recruit.

What I am going to do, though, is extend some good will and wish you luck in your hunt for a new home. I’ve been on a dead server before and certainly understand the frustration and lack of fun involved. Hope it works out for you!

Hey Ashmeh - I’m co-raid lead of an Alliance prog team on Proudmoore. We raid Tues & Wed (6 pm - 9 pm PST / 9 pm - 12 am EST), and are currently 5/10H and 10/10N. We are looking to progress through Heroics for our AOTC fairly quickly, then to CE before new content’s released once we round out our dps roster. We’re chill, we know how to play our toons, we don’t stand in puddles of death, and we kill bosses - that’s what we do.

If you’re interested in more information or a trial run please message us.
In game: Gracyn#11617 or Saberpro#1901
Discord: Gracyn#8603 or Saberpro#1256

You can find out more about us here: [A] Companions (Proudmoore) LFM Mythic Raiders

Hey buddy if you’re still looking check us out! We would love to have you. We are ready to do mythics but we want more members so we can progress faster.

Guild & Server: Alliance - Blackwing Lair, Dethecus, Detheroc, Haomarush, Lethon, Shadowmoon
Type of Guild: Social/M+/PVP/Raid
Recruitment Contacts: Bhorsky#1635 on Discord or Horskyy#1520 Battle.net / ITZD33zxNuTz#1213 Battle.net (Officer)
Wowprogress: Still fresh
Requirements: No requirements
Needs: We need people to start doing mythic dungeons and then raids. Would like to do cutting edge if possible before season ends.
About Us: We are a newly formed guild who are chill asf and a good group of people, we are open to all members and we are ready to start doing dungeons/mythics/pvp but we would like more members. That being said everyone is welcome there is no strict rules and you are not forced to raid, etc. We are a social guild as well.

We’d love to chat with you guys!

Guild: Casual Addiction
Raid Times: Saturday/Sunday 10:30 AM - 1:00 PM CST
Alt Raid: Friday 7:00 PM CST
10/10 N
9/10 H

Currently Recruiting - Mythic CN Core Spot
Tanks: Closed
Healers: Open (Disc priest, - resto druid, Holy priest will be considered)
Melee DPS: Open (Unholy DK, Arms Warrior, WW Monk)
Ranged DPS: Open (Boomkin, MM hunter, Mage- , Spriest, Lock will be considered)

About us:

We are a guild that is dedicated to killing bosses and clearing content. Our goal for this expansion is to get CE in every raid tier. Just like any other guild we have had our ups and downs but we are committed to building a core raid team that will stick together for every raid tier in SL and beyond.
Outside of raid we are always down to push M+, do xmog runs and achievement runs.
Our roster spots are based on performance and attendance.

What we are looking for in our players:
Preferably 21+.
Willing to learn and adapt to changes in game.
NO DRAMA
At least 1 alt class/spec for raid.
Complete at least 2 226 pieces for vault
90% attendance

Extra Information:
We will also be running guild events
I.E. Hide and Seek, Guild Raffles, Death Darts, Transmog Fashion Contest, ETC :).

For any questions please contact:
Heyzuice#2206 (Discord)
Heyzuice#1233 (Bnet)
Arkenz#4025 (Discord)
Arken#11402 (Bnet)

Hello there,

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 2/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST).

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We’ve recently made the move to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are currently finalizing the right CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-malganis-210m-cn-good-game-is-currently-recruiting-skilled-players-for-ce-cn/825952

Good evening friend, my guild is a relatively new guild that’s been looking to put together our core raid group to begin mythic prog. We’re an Alliance guild on Stormrage and are currently 10/10H, just looking to fill the roster out to begin progging into mythic with a team I know can reliably clear. If you’re interested in trialing, contact me via Discord at Scoffs#1420

We raid Tues/Thurs 8-11PM EST.

We still have core spots available for all three of you if you’d like to trial with us :slight_smile: <groupchat>3/10M 10/10H W/TH 9:30-1AM server

Blitz#12128 on bnet.

2/10M Looking to recruit all 3. Hmu for more info. :slightly_smiling_face: