Group of 3 looking for new home

Hiya,

We are a group of 3 long time friends looking for a new fun and active home to enjoy progressing into Shadowlands with. We are currently playing on the Horde side on Tichondrius, but we are happy to swap factions, or change servers, if the right opportunity arises.

We aim for, and have achieved AOTC early every tier (except for when we took a small break to play Classic). We also dabbled in Mythic raiding at the start of BFA to varying results.

We are looking for a guild that understands that people have lives and have to work or spend time with family, so a semi-casual group with a clear focus would suit us all fine. We, as a group, aim for the best attendance possible and we rarely miss raid unless working. We are currently raiding 6pm - 9pm PST and would like to find something around that time as it suits all 3 of us.

We also enjoy helping others in guild with quests, farming, running Mythic +, pvp or even oldschool raids for transmog. Anything that builds a team/group atmosphere is extremely attractive to us. We would love to find a new home before Shadowlands to be able to build connections and friendships within the guild to help make a stronger team when it comes to progression.

Currently we are playing:
UH DK .
Frost Mage.
WW Monk - happy to use OS from time to time when needed also.

All are over 465 ilvl with high level necks and backs.

Thankyou for your time and I hope to hear from some potential new homes soon.
Btag: Toonzie#1229 or you can leave a message here and I will get back to you asap.

1 Like

Please have a look at us! I think our times are ideology lines up perfectly. Would love to chat with you guys. You can add me at Pims#1410 on bnet or Pimsley#1337 on discord.

1 Like

Hey there, our times may be too early for you, but if they do work, maybe we could talk some some more, here’s our info!

Divine Minds is located on US Illidian Horde Side.

We are currently recruiting for our core raid team. We are just filling out the last few spots to begin mythics. We have now had 2 weeks into heroic and have already accomplished 12/12H! We are looking to begin mythic progression within the next week.

We raid two days a week - Wednesday and Friday 7PM-11PM EST.

Our highest needs are the following:

Ranged DPS - hunter, elemental shaman, balance Druid

Healers - holy pally, resto shaman

Melee DPS - WW monk, Ret pally, rogue, enhancement shaman

Our goal is to push heroic content for AoTC and step into mythic and continue to progress as far into mythic content every tier.

we continuously run Mythic plus’ to help gear each other on off nights.

Casuals and Newer players are welcome as well!

We have started to discuss a pvp team as well for off nights as an additional perk to joining our guild!

If a guild like this interests you, please add me at Defusionz#1271.

1 Like

Natural Latency is in need of a few dps. We raid T/Th 9-11:30pm ET on Stormrage. Currently we are 5/12 M. If you are interested, please get in touch!

Larinzee#1919 (bnet) Larinzee#5477 (discord)

About us: formed at the end of Eternal Palace from a group of raiders that had had enough of a dead server. Many of us have raided off and on since Vanilla and our raid leader has been herding cats since TBC. We are adults and have adult things going on in our lives: jobs, kids, spouses, bills, to name just a few. We raid an extremely limited schedule: just 5 hours/week and try to get as much done in that time as possible.

We are looking for responsible mature players - be personable, accountable, and prepared for content so as to not waste anyone’s time. That being said, this is not a strict, high-pressure guild - we have fun, we make mistakes, and we enjoy the ride.

1 Like

Thankyou to everyone who reached out to let me know about their guilds. We have chosen one to join that suits our times and our attitude towards the game.

Thankyou again

Raid times :

• Heroic (Tues 6:30-8:30pm server time)
  • Mythic (Wed - 6:30-8:30pm Sat 7:00-9:00pm)

Current needs:

• Range (Mage, warlock, hunter, spriest)
  • Heals (HPal, Priest)
  • Will also consider any player who is exceptional

Raider requirements:

• Overall progression of knowledge at a reasonable pace
  • Mature, be able to handle constructive criticism
  • Discord (be able to listen at the least)
  • Preparedness (Repair, flasks, food, healing pots, prepots)

About us:
We’re a chill group of people, who are looking into some serious progression into mythic. We currently made it to 4/12M and plan on pushing further. We have lots of fun outside of raiding such as pvp (RGB’s every sunday), mythic + content, and whatever else you might be into. Extremely helpful to anyone with a positive attitude and looking to be part of our group. Light banter is par for the course on guild chat and discord, so don’t be easily offended.

Hey there Baijou! We’re actively recruiting at the moment.

Collected Company (alliance)
Proudmoore

We’re pretty new - formed right at the tail end of 8.2 as a reroll guild. We’re currently raiding normal and heroic as we try to get a solid structure in place. Our aim is AOTC in a timely manner come Shadowlands.

We’d love to have you come join us. My battle.net is PlaggyBoy#1409 or you can find me on Discord at PlaggyBoy#0771.

Raid times:
Normal (usually optional and/or a raid night): 6pm-8:30pm server (PST)
Heroic: Tuesday & Thursday* 6pm-8:30pm server (PST)

*lately, since we have some shuffling around to do, we have been doing normal on Mondays and Thursdays to include more of our guildies who aren’t doing heroic, but we plan to turn Thursday back into a heroic night.

Hey there Baijou! We are currently 9/12H after just a few nights of progression in heroic Ny’alotha. We are currently looking for more range to bolster our roster. Our goals are to get AoTC every tier and go as far as we can in mythic!

Guild spam below: