Group of 3 looking for mythic guild!

Willing to consider horde or alliance! Looking for a good home!

Absolute Devastation is a putting together a team for weekend raiding and mythic plus, run by a mature group of experienced players. We have been playing since late BC with a heavy PvE focus with various guilds. Our main focus will be on pushing for AOTC each tier. We also regularly push mythic plus keys each week for high iLvl chest gear. Currently we are looking for all classes and roles for a core team. Raid times are 8-11 EST, Friday and Saturday.

Our experience: Raid lead is 10/10 on both Normal and Heroic Nathria with 2/10 in Mythic Nathria, all other officers have heroic experience. All core team members are expected to know their class in raid and mythic plus settings and show up prepared with raid materials. Pots/Flasks/Food will be provided where possible.

Most of all we want this to be a relaxing environment that can push content. It is expected that you will be able to play at a competitive level and you may be asked to sit if you are consistently under-performing. We are a strict adult only guild, and it is expected all members will behave in an appropriate and mature manner.

We understand life is more important that WoW and will work around scheduling conflicts where possible and reasonable. Last minute cancellation due to emergencies is obviously understandable, but please let us know as soon as you can as a courtesy to your fellow raiders.

Please reach out to one of our officers on Bnet to apply:

Soronar#1215 – Guild lead/Healing Officer

TerraArcanum#1856 – Raid leader/Officer

Beezy#2846 - Officer

Zale#1744 - Officer

Hey guys! I am the leader of a newer guild on Kel’Thuzad, called <Pandemønium>!
Currently in the recruitment process and trying to build up a good group of people for Mythic, M+ and Raiding. We are connected to a discord/in-game community that is currently 9/10 in Castle Nathria and has a wide array of DPS, Healers and Tanks that do dungeons on a daily basis. A few of our community members are planning on transferring over to Kel’Thuzad as well to join up, and we’re definitely very active!
I main a Resto Druid (ilvl 193), but also have an Unholy/Blood DK (ilvl 188).
We are alliance, and fun-loving and friendly, so let me know if you’re interested! (:
-Taybles

Current Raid Days are Wednesday 8pm EST and Saturday 8pm EST, but we are planning on switching Wednesday to the weekend.

If anything changes and you aren’t locked into a weekend thing, we raid Wed/Sun 8-11pm EST and would likely have room for all 3 of you.

Hit me up if you are interested!

Deulon#1537

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Im+Not+Low

Guild & Server: Move Slightly ToThe Left - Lightbringer - Alliance

Who Are We?
Move Slightly ToThe Left is an active casual social Guild gearing up in Shadowlands, and currently looking for people to round out our raid and Mythic + teams!
We are a mix of chill players including newer players and Vets. Our Guild was created to give everyone an opportunity to learn.
Our Vets strive to guide new players through content they may not have been comfortable with before opening up more of opportunities to enjoy everything WOW has to offer.
We strive to maintain an all inclusive chill vibe, and at the same time focus on our ultimate goal; enjoying the game of WOW and all the content it has to offer.

Raid Times: Friday 8 pm to midnight EST
Saturday 1 p.m. - 5 pm EST

Our Goals and Requirements:
Our goal is to push as much content as possible while not losing sight on our ultimate goal, to enjoy World of Warcraft.

Hey Usagi, I think you might be a great candidate for my clan. We are called “The Brotherhood Gaming”, if you want to look us up in-game. You’re also free to message me on discord, at Byron Cavendish#0078, if you have any questions for me.

Anyway, our elevator pitch is that we’re an eight year old clan, but we’ve just made the move from Destiny 2, so we are rebuilding within WoW. we’re 21 or older, and we are looking for new folks to be active in our community, whether it be raids, mythic runs, pvp, or even just hanging out socially. We aren’t super sweaty, no squeakers, and we play for fun, so we’re not going to harass you about your build or choices.

Have a great day, and I hope you’ll consider us!

Hi Usa!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall

Who Are We?
Predictive Gaming is gearing up for Shadowlands, and currently looking for core raiders and people interested in rated battlegrounds! We are a mix of newer players and OG Vets. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet friends. We strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; winning and developing as players and people.

Raid Times: Tuesday / Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

Current Progression: 10/10N 8/10H

Our Goals and Requirements
Our Goal is to push for CE on a relaxed raiding scheduling.

Needs: Any exceptional players!
High Needs: Holy Paladin , 1 Tank , ranged dps (pref lock)

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359

Still looking for the right fit. Would love to find a home that raids Fridays and Saturdays!

Sup champs. Check us out!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-area-52-certified-crankers-910h-newly-formed-led-by-multiple-ce/801308

Looking for the perfect fit!

Usagi - We Raid Friday and Saturday. Fun group and would love to have you.

We have lvl’d vets and new players. Solid group that likes to have fun.

Message me on discord. Pickles#2417

I sent you a request. :slight_smile:

Still looking for a good fit. Friday and Saturday guilds only please!

Still looking for a good fit!

Still looking!

Looking for a home!

Did you send it on discord or in wow? Looking forward to meeting you!

We Raid Friday and Saturday. Fun group and would love to have you.

Move Slightly ToThe Left on Lightbringer

We have lvl’d vets and new players. Solid group that likes to have fun.

Message me on discord. Pickles#2417

Howdy! Our guild sounds perfect for you three both in terms of goals/attitude/times and all! Hopefully you give us a look.

** We are [US/H][Mal’ganis] | Wipes on Trash | 9/10H**

Schedule:

Weekend Team: 2 days

• Fridays and Saturdays 8PM CST - 11:30 PM CST

Guild Background:

Wipes on Trash’s weekend raid team is a 9/10H guild on Mal’ganis and we’re getting ready to hit mythic with a focus on cutting edge. We raid Friday/Saturday 8pm CST-11:30PM cst

Filled with CE raiders we’re currently looking for a few more to fill out our roster for progression. We are a group of friends and guildies who just enjoy raiding with each other so our raid environment is very chill and has a zero tolerance for toxicity.

Because we are the weekend team that raids along side the weekday team of Wipes on Trash, we have a huge community of guildies who enjoy hanging out, m+, PVP, and sometimes we get events together such as Among Us!

Currently we are looking for:

• Tanks: 1, any
  • Healers: Hpally, Holy Priest, RSham, RDruid
  • DPS: Any, ranged preferred, melee with exceptional history or logs

Contact Info

If you’re interested please message me on battletag at

• Bonfires#11791
  • Discord at Len#4543
    When messaging please send a link to your logs and name any prior experience you have, I’ll respond even if offline.

Thank you!
Bon

Hey we are looking for more core raiders for our roster. Check us out! [Booty Bay Beach Club] LF Core Raiders (5/10 H CN)