Group of 3 Looking for Mythic guild

Nibble nibble

Hey! Rolling Raiders is an hour outside your preferred times but maybe you guys can make it work. We raid 10pm-1am PST tues/wed/thurs. Current prog 8/8H 3/8M.
Let’s chat bnet:Theginger#2288 I have added you

Hey there our raid times are also not exact for you 3 but we are 4/8M horde guild on Spirestone (5 realms mixed together) we raid TUE/WED 615-945PM PST! Let me know if interests u, i sent you BNET request.

Rawra#1290

THREE SHALL BE THE NUMBER OF DAYS… AND THE NUMBER OF DAYS SPENT SHALL BE THREE… FOUR THOU SHALT NOT SUGGEST… NIETHER SHALL THOU SUGGEST TWO…UNLESS PROCEEDED BY THREE… FIVE… IS RIGHT OUT!

Hey, I can fit all of you, and think we MAY be a fit. I added you, hope we can talk.

Backlash - Area-52 Horde - We are a brand new guild recruiting players who have played at a top tier level to push content. We are a group of proven players who want to push mythic raiding on a 3 day schedule.

About Us: We will begin raiding in 8.1 together as a guild on a 3 night schedule. Tues/Wed/Sunday from 10pm-1am EST. We expect our raiders to have experience and know what it takes to be a progression group.

What We Are Looking for: We are currently recruiting HEALS/DPS!

Heals - Holy Pally/R.Druid/R.Sham
DPS - Ranged/Melee DPS

These are just preferences, and we strongly encourage ALL exceptional players regardless of class to reach out to us!

If this sounds like the guild for you, please add one of us to real-id so we can get the ball rolling.

Doob (Co-GM) - Roman#12204
Celexe (Co-GM) - hecktic119#1454
Nick (Officer) - Nickolonius#1469

Core positions available for all 3 of your classes and we meet your time requirements with only cutting a little over to 12:30 PST.

<Second Attempt> of Sargeras might be an option for you. We returned to the game not only as a guild, but as a gaming organization after attending BlizzCon 2017 during the holidays in prep for Battle for Azeroth. We are looking to add additional exceptional players to our roster for BFA and future content!

Our basic information:

• Battle Tag: Indofear#1324, Broseidon#11698, and / or Rose#14195 (For any questions or to talk about the guild)
  • We raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 11:30PM - 2:30AM CST during progression.
  • As of April 2015 we transferred from our home server of 10+ years, Eonar to Sargeras for the sake of a better community, recruitment pool, etc.
  • More information can be gathered on our website: www.secondattemptgg.com

• Notable Progression Achievements are:
    Top world 70 guild for most of Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King
    Realm First! Illidan Stormrage
    Realm First! Kil’Jaeden
    Realm First! Obsidian Slayer
    Realm First! Conqueror of Naxxramas
    Realm First! Magic Seeker
    Realm First! Lei Shen
    Realm First! Ra-den

Disclaimer: <Second Attempt> is currently transitioning beyond just a competitive World of Warcraft guild and into a gaming organization. We will be harboring a streaming team, competitive teams in Fortnite, PuBG, HoTS, Overwatch, World of Warcraft, and many other games. With that said, we are still looking to maintain our competitive presence, especially in the late night scene of World of Warcraft and will be attending BlizzCon as a guild and gaming organization presence!

You can gather more information about us on our recruit post https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/second-attempt-lfm-late-night-raiding/15600

Add Indofear#1324, Broseidon#11698, or Rose#14195 to Battletag if you have any further questions. If you have no further questions, apply on our website https://www.secondattemptgg.com/

Hey there. I’ll keep it short–

We raid Tues/Wed 9-midnight Eastern. We’re on Thrall. We want competent players to add to our awesome community we’ve built.

We’re moderately progressive in Mythic raiding (3/8 in Uldir) and make sure we don’t lose sight of the fact that this is a game, after all, and don’t take ourselves too seriously.

Contact me at Singularity#1139 if you’re interested.

Hey there! Evolve is a horde raiding guild on Area 52. I’m not gonna spam you with the guild recruitment post so I’ll just give you the tldr. Most of us have been CE raiders for a very long time. Took a break from raiding cuz we’re old and life happens. We’re reforming with our solid core and looking for a few more reliable raiders to fill in the gaps for mythic. After our second week back we’re at 8/8H and with a few reliable additions we’ll be in mythic and looking strong to push for CE in 8.1. We raid Tues/Wed 8pm-11pm EST. We have a very laid back family feel and joke and tease each other like siblings. Within the first week of joining us you’d learn a lot about most of us and hear plenty of stories as to how inside jokes came about. Most of us play other games together as well and enjoy doing M+ and things outside of raid and hanging out in discord when we can. We want to push mythic but we’re not hardcore about it and prefer to keep our family like vibes. We’d rather kill a boss a little slower than some if it means not being jerks to one other. If you think we sound like a potential home we’d love to chat with you!
    Contact info:
    Btag:
    Jazmina#1630
    Lateralus#1148
    GiGi#1168

If you do wanna read the full guild spam and learn a bit more about our group you can find it here. Good luck and happy gaming.

Still looking for that right fit!

Sunwell Hotel (US-Tichondrius) is a progression focused guild, where we unceasingly strive for exceptional execution and performance through which we maximize individual as well as raid potential, while providing a relaxed and drama free environment.

Who We Are:

We, here at Sunwell Hotel, have a progression oriented mindset which is ultimately aimed at clearing the current Mythic Content. We offer a stable leadership with experience as Officers/GMs in hardcore raiding guilds dating back to Vanilla and a raiding environment that ensures maximal progress; while maintaining a respectful, mature and enjoyable atmosphere.

What We Are Looking For:

We are looking for individuals with exceptional raiding skills, awareness, knowledge as well as previous Mythic/Heroic raiding experience. We are looking for Raiders that have competitive personalities, that strive to be the best they can be at their class, by eagerly going over logs pre and post raid to see where they can improve; as well as those who keep up with current theorycrafting and research/changes that is pertinent to their class. We are looking for individuals who are punctual and have impeccable raid attendance. Attendance is of paramount importance to us since we are aimed at clearing mythic content. In the event that We recruit you to out raid team, we are depending and expecting you to be able to make nearly 80%+ of our raids. Furthermore, we realize that successful progression not only requires punctuality and skill, but cooperation and communication. We are looking for individuals who share those values with us while maintaining positive, lighthearted and respectful attitudes.

Our Raiding Schedule:

• Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday - 9:00pm to 12:00am EST

• All Raiders are expected to run Mythic + throughout the week.

Current Progress:

• 3/8M Uldir

• 8/8H Uldir

Our Current Needs:

• Tank - Low Need

• Healer - N/A

• Melee DPS - Low Need: Ret, DH, Enh

• Ranged DPS - Low Need: Shadow Priest, Elemental, Warlock, Hunter, Mage

Any exceptional players who wish to apply to currently filled positions will be considered, as the Mythic Roster is competitive and adaptable

Contact Information:

You can reach out to us through Battle Tag:

• Asheer#12200

• Muaythai#1622

Hey there, you could be a good fit for us if you like our raid times. After Thanksgiving break we have found ourselves with needing about 3-4 people:

[H] <Whiskey Brigade> on US-Eredar
    We are a mythic raiding guild that has progressed through current content since Burning Crusade.

Raid Times
    (3 days) Tue/Wed/Thurs 8:15pm-11:30pm central (server time) (9-12:30 EST)

Recruitment
    Class recruitment is currently open to ANY dps classes

Please reach out to us:
    Discord – TrazLander#5347 or BNET - TrazLander#1511

Faceroll on Arthas [H] is a 2-day weekend raiding guild that is looking for individuals who are interested in pushing Mythic raid content for CUTTING EDGE while still enjoying our time. We’re looking for any roles and so long as you can play you’re spec competently you’re welcome here! We urge anyone who is interested to add our BTags and talk!

About The Guild*
    We’ve been around since Cataclysm and have cleared several hard-mode raids during current content. Our goal is to push as far as we can while surrounding ourselves with players who we enjoy the company of. Our leaders have experience with US Top 100 raiding.

Raid Schedule
    Friday : 10pm - 1:30am EST
    Saturday : 10pm - 1:30am EST

Current Progression
    Uldir
    Normal: 8/8
    Heroic: 8/8
    Mythic: 2/8 15% on ZekVoZ

Current Needs
    DPS - [High] Rogues/Warriors/Locks/BOOMKIN!!! will consider others.

Contact
    Sounds like something you’re interested in? Feel free to add any of our officers and we’ll chat. No realm transfer is required until we’re in Mythic content.

Healofsteel [Guild / Raid Leader] - Sauron#1367
    Alzar [Guild Co-Leader] - Alzar#11256
    Blackstool [Guild Co-Leader] - Blackstool#1408
    Crouching [Guild Officer] - Daniel#1124

Syntax Error on Maganis might be a good fit for you.

We are a group of experienced raiders pushing into Mythic on a 2x 6/hour per week raid schedule. We are mostly ex-hardcore raiders and older players who want progression but cant commit to hardcore schedules. Our raid lead has been leading since AQ40. We have limited spots left on the roster and are looking for great players to trial with us.

What you get when you join us?
    A group who pushes keys on non raid days!
    A fun raiding environment!
    Feast and Cauldrons provided!

Schedule

Tuesday / Friday 9 - 12 CST
    (Optional) Heroic Raid Thursday 9 - 11 CST
    (Optional) M+ Wed 9 30 - 11 CST
    We are currently progressing on Zekvoz.

Contact
    Contact via Discord
    Raid Leader: Blind#8000
    GM: BlueIntimacy#1207
    (8/8H 2/8M) Wowprogress: wowprogress .com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Syntax+Error

Hey Eub, so we can absorb all three - I would trial/judge you as individuals, but if you all perform well there shouldn’t be an issue adding all three to the core roster.

Any rate - added you to bnet and my info is below. Let me know!

<Almost Heroes>

Region: US

Server: Area-52

Faction: Horde

Raid times: Sun/Mon 9:00pm-1:00am CST

Raid Progression: 8/8H 5/8M

Current Roster Recruitment:

Healers: HOLY PRIEST!!, MW Monk

Ranged: BM Hunter, Mage, Priest, BOOM

Melee: RET, WW Monk, Rogue, Warrior

All exceptional players will be considered, weather or not your class is a current recruitment need!

About: <Almost Heroes> is a two day raid guild with a core group that’s been raiding since MoP. Being a two-day raid guild, we believe in pushing content at a steady pace that is comfortable but still competitive. During raid time our officer team works swiftly to create solutions to problems before they become bigger problems, to maximize our efficiency. Outside of this however, our raids are filled with laughter, jokes, we come together and form a big dysfunctional family.

Our mythic roster currently holds a few stand-ins while we fill our final spots for our push forward. Mythic+ experience always welcomed as we try to push everyone a max key weekly. Please note we do not recruit for the bench.

Applications please visit h ttps://almost-heroes.enjin.com/#

H ttps://discord.gg/q6D8B8K

Recruitment contact:

Arcon#1815 (B-net) or Arcon#8375 (Discord) - for any questions!

Guys… tuesday through Friday… 3 days…

No 2 day guilds. No weekends. No mondays… still looking for the right fit.

Still searching… seek and destroy!

Hi Eubrok,

Firehawk-Proudmoore (Alliance) has room on our team. We are currently 3/8M working on vectis. We raid tues, wed from 9-12 EST. Shadowdancer#1115

Tag me and lets see if we are a fit.

Hey Eubrok! I think I’ve got the perfect fit for you and your crew. I’m co-GM of Disambiguation on Kil’jaeden, we raid Tuesday through Thursday, 9pm to midnight PST. Right within your requirements.

Currently 7/8M pushing progression on G’huun and could definitely use all three of those classes, space and performance permitting. It’s a jump from 2/8, but if y’all are up for the challenge and extending through the kill (and then reclears), would love to chat.

I added you on Bnet, you can also find me at Pocketlizard#1849.

I can use all three of you. I’ll leave my spam here and if you’re interested in talking more, send me a request at Rawrabear#1450.

Catalyst of Sargeras is unique in that we raid while still maintaining an atmosphere that is both friendly and fun. We’re all adults here with real lives outside of WoW and when we log in, we’re here to unwind and have a good time with friends while still killing some pixel monsters. This doesn’t mean we don’t take raiding seriously though. Our main raid team meets Tues and Thurs from 9-12cst (10-1est, 7-10pst) and is currently 8/8H, 2/8M.

Many members of the guild have been playing together for years both in WoW and other games. Want to raid but not sure mythic is your thing? On Wed nights we run an optional weekly heroic raid. Looking to pvp? We have several members who would love to RBG with you on Sunday nights! Mythic + fan? We do those too. Being a part of Catalyst is being a part of a community.

Needs

Our biggest needs at this time are Off Tank, Healer who would also DPS as needed and Ranged DPS, however we’re always looking for exceptional players.

Member Expectations

• Raid Attendance, We expect raid members to be there regularly. If something comes up let us know you aren’t coming.
    • Team-player, Ability to follow direction. Willingness to assist guild members.
    • Active player, dedication to the guild and game. Staying up to date with current info.
    • Skill, Remain focused on objectives without getting tunnel vision. Don’t stand in bad.
    • Desire to be the best. We are looking for members who will actively try to improve in their class and role (Min/Max). Be willing to learn.
    • Preparation. We want members who will be prepared by optimizing gear choice and rotations, being fully repaired, bringing any consumables to aid in the raids success, as well as doing thorough research on each raid encounter.

Contact

Discord: VU48cpQ

Battletags: Rawrabear#1450, Deresdod#1533, Zarathuztra#1786, Rystet#1989

Hi there! We hit your earliest raid time requirement, but are in the right time! :slight_smile: I’ll drop my recruitment spam below to give you more options to look at!

Our main priority is currently to focus on the next raid tier.

Hi!

< Insight > [Wyrmrest Accord] is a fun and friendly casual/semi-hardcore raiding guild looking for more friends to help rebuild after our guild was hit with a mass wave of people leaving the game(for various reasons). Though our main priority is to try and refill our ranks for raiding, we are also actively looking for anyone who just wants to have a good time! Worried cause you haven’t raided in a while or are completely new? No problem! Don’t be scared to contact us, we would love to help you learn and gear up! :slight_smile: Our main priority is to have fun, and kill some bosses along the way!

Current Schedule and Progression:

Raiding:
    Our Raid times are 7 pm to 10 pm PST
    We raid Norm/Heroic Tuesdays(optional) with Raid Progression days being Wed/Thur. (Wed and Thur are mandatory raid days for progression. We don’t mind providing the flask/food!)

Current Guild Progress: Uldir

• 8/8 H
    • 2/8 M

Recruiting:
    Currently recruiting: Any & All, however, the listed below are preferred.

• Tank('s)
    • Healers (Pref; Druid, Shaman, Monk)
    • Ranged DPS

Our main goal is to rebuild our raiding team again for the new raid tier and beyond. (We currently sit about 14/20, with a decent amount of members being flexible with their class/spec)

What we ask of you:

• If you want to raid, come to raid! Please be reliable, we will bring the food and flasks, you just have to bring yourself!

• Be friendly and patient. There will be wipes, but bringing a bad attitude to raid isn’t going to help anyone.

• Be open and willing to take suggestions and feedback. Willingness to learn and fix things to help better yourself at your class. (As we will do the same)

Also recruiting for:

• Mythic+ Groups:

Looking to get more people who are interested in pushing Mythic+ keys so we can start having (possibly multiple) guild groups going all the time!

• RatedBG’s:

Although we currently do not have a team set for RatedBG’s, this is something a lot of us show interest in, and would be happy to form if enough people join who show the same interest.

Please contact us if you have any questions, or if you have any interest at all! :slight_smile:

Lexine:
    Bnet; Lexine#1102
    Discord; Elektrixie#1337