Group of 3 Looking for a Normal/Heroic Raiding Team (Horde)

Hello,

A family of 3 Horde Raiders looking for a laid back Normal (Heroic) Raiding Team that is raiding on the Weekend during Daytime Hours. The 3 consist of DH (DPS), Hunter (DPS), and Priest (Heals).

We all have a lot of experience in raiding at a high level, however we are looking for a casual raid team that is just wanting to have fun and see content.

My bnet is Xinjai#1803 or you can reply here.

Thanks.

The Boring Stuff: We are an AOTC focused raid guild, currently sitting at 10/10 N Sanctum , 4/10 Heroic. Server is Hyjal

Raid Times: Progression: Tuesday and Wednesday 6:30pm to 9:30pm PST Optional Alt/Fun Run: Friday 6:30pm to 9:30pm PST

Currently Recruiting: Warrior//Warlock/Shadow Priest/Death Knight - We do make exceptions - Read below.

BattleNet: Nakrelator#1188
Stodds13#1278

The Slightly Less Boring Stuff: The same thing happens every tier; we kill the last boss and our group of casual raiders realize they would rather be doing something else with their lives and we end up having to scour mediocre guilds for fresh recruits.

Step 1: So, you’ve looked over our raid logs and believe that you are slightly less terrible than our current terrible players and you are one of the recruited classes/specs listed and for some reason you want to raid with us. Well, I suggest you contact Nakrelator about joining the guild.

Step 2: We talk. You lie to us about how fantastic you are. We lie to you about how fantastic we are. We both realize we are lying to each other and then drink a bottle of wine and cry it out while you admit to keying your ex’s car after you broke up. Wait, OMG… this sounds like my dating life.

Step 3: Leave your guild and join us.

Step 4: Convince us during the first few raids that you weren’t raised by feral animals, or lived under high power transmission lines next to a Lead mine by not blowing up the raid six times in a row and you should fit in.

Sinjai…I sent you a Btag request…will come from Stodds…me and Nak raid together…we have a fun group of people we raid with…we always get AOTC fairly quickly. We are looking to fill a few DPS spots and a heals spot…you three sound like you would be awesome to raid with…hit us up…maybe you guys can raid with us and if you enjoy it you can think about moving over to Hyjal

Talizorah can you resend btag request or give me yours…it did not come through.

Thanks.

Sorry…we were in raid before…I think you hit Nak up right as we were pulling Sylvanas…but mine is Stodds13#1278…I’ll send you another …if you don’t get it…feel free to send me one and we can link up

we dont raid weekends but if ya can make time during the week we could be a good fit for ya
i put our recruitment post below and my btag and discord information for any questions you may have
Chewtabacca: Btag – Chewtabacca#11193; Discord - Pookiejones#1829

Gates of Dawn is a casual Saturday morning raiding guild looking to fill out our roster for heroic progression. We raid 8am-11am EST and do M+ through the week. Currently we are looking for Healers and DPS.
Preferred

DPS: Monk, S Priest, Hunter

while all others are certainly welcome!

This is a casual group and while we would like to get AoTC, we know that with our once a week raid schedule it might not happen.

Hope to hear from you!!!

Btag: Ruqua#1111
Discord: Ruqua#9062