Group of 3 looking for a new home (A - Sargeras )

Hiya! Two of my friends and I are looking for a new home to catch up on BFA content and push into Shadowlands. We recently restarted playing a few weeks ago and are trying to get caught up to try to at the very least heroic raid if not do some mythic. We’re all experienced mmo players with somewhat open schedules, mostly just looking for a friendly community with people who are willing to help run lower end M+ and normal/heroic ny’alotha (because pugging sucks :frowning: )

bnet : rozey2#1336 discord: rozey2#5806

thanks <3

1 Like

Hi there! First off welcome back to the game and i hope you guys are enjoying the game. If faction transfers are not out of the question my guild might be a good fit. We’re newly forming and are looking to finish out our core group. Our goals for this xpac are to get aotc soon (7/12H) and with any luck mythic prog. In SL we wanna hit the ground running and push the content pretty good. Give us a look here: [US] [Stormreaver] [H] <KnightOwls> thank you for your time and we look forward to hearing from you.

Hi there Mithian,

We are a newly forming guild looking for good people and would love to chat! Have a look at our recruitment post below. I’ll add you after posting, my contact information is below for reference. Hope to talk to you soon!

Bender#1870 - Bnet
Bender#1504 - Discord

Hey! if you’re open to horde, we’re a group of players who returned about a month or so ago, and have been gearing and playing to get ready for SL and get get aotc and potentially hop into mythic! I’ll send a btag request! Monk#1623 is my btag though

ORCA is currently recruiting all classes/specs to finish up Nya’lotha. Want to be a part of progression? Want to earn something with a group of people who are pushing to better themselves in every raid? Get in while we begin to prepare for Shadowlands and be a part of something great!

Current needs:
Blood DK
Holy Paladin
Retribution Paladin
Mistweaver Monk
Balance Druid
Fire Mage
Arms Warrior
Shadow/Disc Priest

Even if you’re not on that list, still feel free to contact us, we’re looking at any exceptional players interested in a progression mindset.

We have prospects to be a guild that can clear cutting edge achievements on a lightweight raid schedule.

If you think this is what you’re looking for, please feel free to contact Vaultic#1262 or Kae#11715 on bnet

Hey guys! If you’re open to faction changing you should check us out! Here’s our spam

Divine Minds is located on US Illidian Horde Side.

We are currently recruiting for our core mythic raid team.

We are 12/12H and with one night in mythic are 2/12M in just 3 weeks of raiding.

We raid two days a week - Wednesday and Friday 7PM-11PM EST.

Our highest needs are the following:

Ranged DPS - hunter, elemental shaman, balance Druid, mage

Healers - MW monk, holy/disc priest

Melee DPS - WW monk, Ret pally, rogue, enhancement shaman

We will always consider exceptional players as well, whatever your class may be.

Our goal is to always achieve AoTC and continue to progress as far into mythic content every tier with our ultimate goal being CE.

we continuously run Mythic plus’ to help gear each other on off nights.

Casuals and Newer players are welcome as well!

We have started to discuss a pvp team as well for off nights as an additional perk to joining our guild!

If a guild like this interests you, please add me at Defusionz#1271.

Good morning Mithian!

If you guys are open to faction change, our Guild is recruiting. We run mythic keystones together. We raid Friday/Saturday evenings Heroic 7:30pm EST start time. We’re an active, social, fun Guild with an active discord.

I’m going to share our Guild recruitment post below. Please take a look when you have a chance. We thank you, and hope to hear from you soon!

Several of us recently returned to form a team on Zul’jin. We are currently trying to push through Mythic Nya’lotha and get people CE/mounts before we finally plan out SL.

Schedule is T/W/Th 8pm-11pm EST but we plan to add two extra days just for the first two weeks of Mythic prog each tier to ensure we hit our rank (early kills are everything).

Sieara#1968 on btag or Sieara#6473 on discord

If that doesn’t sound like anything you’d be after, check out the recruitment discord: https://discord.gg/vN2sWsB where you can check for a guild based on a multitude of options (casual, ce, late night, weekend, etc).

Hello! We’re a pretty small and close guild! We are active and VERY social! Think you guys would fit right in, here’s our recruitment post!

Looking for the best PvE and PvP guild? with the most competent raiders and hardcore PvPers ready and willing to teach you their tricks? well we’re not that guild, but if you want a group of laid back humans who like pizza, beer and killing internet dragons this may be the guild for you!

Who are we? : BlackLotus is a causal raiding guild made up of close friends on the Dalaran-US server.

What we are about: We strongly believe in having fun obviously. You pay a monthly fee to play this great game to have fun and we’re all about that. We’re a close tight knit group who not only enjoys raids but loves to do things outside of them. For example mount runs, achievements, transmogs, PVP, etc… So we don’t just log in 3 times a week for raids, we play other games outside of WoW with each other and you can always expect us to be on our Discord server!We are an active guild always down to do stuff and when we’re on expect good laughs, good fun and overall some good times!

Our raid team is currently 11/12N 3/12H but the ultimate goal is to get AOTC before patch.

Currently we’re looking for the following roles:

Healer - 1 spot open for Heals (preferably mist weaver /resto druid/ resto sham)/ off spec healers welcome too

DPS - any dps, perf melee

Tank - Full but need offspec

Raid times will be as follows:

Monday - 9pm - 11pm EST

Thursday - 9pm - 11pm EST

At the end of the day, if you’re looking for a guild to grow with and make new and awesome friend with then look no more! We welcome any type of player regardless of level or raiding experience! you do not have to raid to be in this guild, as stated above we love doing things other than raiding! This guild was created to create a friendly environment to play the games we all love together!Any further questions please do not hesitate to add us! GM- thesauce#11461(bnet) thesauce#7262(discord) Officer: Plague#1396 (bnet) MoistTowelette#4185(discord)

Hey there check out our guild we could fit all of you in hopes of a strong shadowlands roster and trying to finish off BFA in style