Found a guild ty!

409 MW looking for guild I also have 2 friends a 406 Druid and a 402 Lock we we’re in a guild that broke apart and are looking for a new place to call home. I will send logs upon request just so theres no drama with the current guild since people keep leaving…

We all have M exp. from the previous tiers. I (MW) Have AOTC from week 1 BODA from a pug and push M+ consistently so if your guild does that thats a HUGE plus for me! Please comment your progression and guild spam below and we will add you!

Hey there!

We’re not quite in mythic progression yet, but we’re on our way there!

We’d love for you guys to check us out.

Add me on Gando#21200

Pirate chat could take all 3 of you right now! Add me Avalyne#1478 and we can talk more. In the meantime here is our info:

Pirate Chat is a 9/9H 1/9M guild on Stormrage that is currently looking for a couple more players to add to our roster. The goal of this guild is to make a semi-hardcore group of dedicated raiders looking to get progression done while maintaining a light hearted atmosphere.

NEEDS:
Shadow Priest with heal offspec
Rogue
Ele/Resto Shaman
Warrior
Warlock
Holy Paladin-very high need

RAID SCHEDULE:
TUES/THURS 10PM-1AM EST
Optional Alt/Heroic day- Monday 10PM-1AM EST

Our guild consists of older college students and working adults. We have an active discord community and are often running mythic keys or playing other games together.
If you are looking for a solid and active raiding guild with a mind set of having a good time and killing as many bosses as possible each tier in BFA, then add any of us on bnet and let’s chat!

Battle net ID:
Avalyne#1478 (Recruitment Officer, aka me)
Nyteblayde69#1643 (GM)
Trogdor#1234 (Dps officer)

Indolence - 1/9 Mythic 8/9 Heroic is a newly created guild on the server Stormrage. Our goal is to pursue CE in a competitive manner. We are few but looking for many who want to experience the hardest content the game has to offer.

Raid times - Tuesday, Wed, Thursday 7-10 EST PM

Recruitment Needs - Right now we are looking for a mixture of ranged and melee DPS and some healers.

Contact - Please get in touch with me in game for more info/questions at Dillon1330#1684. Thank you!

Hey there,

You will find all the info about our guild below. Looking forward to hearing from you

[A-Stormrage] (2/9M) (9/9) is looking for talented people to join our team for mythic progression! Our goal is to create a fun environment for everyone after a long day of work/school/stress/etc. while keeping a progression-oriented mindset.

Raid Schedule

• Tues & Wed 9pm - 12am EST/ST

Current Recruitment

• [TANK] none ATM
  • [DPS] RDPS, WW or DK, hunters
  • [HEALS] Resto Shaman-Holy pally
    Even if your class isn’t listed, we love to talk to all exceptional players so hit us up! CASUALS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME

Who We’re Looking For
  • Committed players (attendance, material contribution, knowledge of the mechanics, etc.)
  • Open-minded players willing to improve (via personal research, constructive criticism, etc.)
  • Social players to communicate and participate in guild activities

What We Offer

• Stocked GB with flasks, food, pots
  • Mythic+ carries (including selling keys for gold), Mythic+ pushing
  • Mythic raiding
  • A welcoming and fun environment for guildees to have fun
  • Awesome people willing to offer advice and to help each other improve

Raiding History (Legion)

• Antorus 11/11M CE
  • Tomb 5/9M
  • Nighthold 6/10M

Link to Application
Without space, since we can not longer provide link in forums:

docs .google. com/forms/d/1TM5VxmbpIPx3Qa-TfgMvWQM8X2Jp_wxnd9eXDo_J4w4/

Contact Us!
[BNET] Maximusbravu#1851

[A]<Easy Two Chest> 5/8M Uld Currently 8/9H 1/9M BOD

Server: Stormrage (US) Alliance

Raid Schedule (Mythic): Tuesday 9pm-12am EST / 6pm-9pm PST Thursday 9pm-12am EST / 6pm-9pm PST

Looking For:

Ranged DPS - Any Range DPS

Healer - Priest, Paladin,Monk Neck: 33+ iLvL: 380+
All exceptional players will be considered even if you’re not a “priority” class. Have logs ready, know your class, and have it geared. If you are not on the main team, we have an active bench which we rotate frequently for healthy competition.

Progression: 1/9M BoD 6/9H BoD 5/8M Uldir 8/8H Uldir

About: Founded in April, 2016; we are an active guild of veteran players seeking active members for our Mythic Raid team, RBG team(s), and for Mythic+ high key progression. Coming strong out of Uldir at 5/8; we are looking to fill in core players to push Tichondrius Alliance first Cutting Edge.

still looking, added those we’re interested in!

Hey there :slight_smile:

I am interested in all 3 of you for my team. We obtained CE Mythic G’huun last tier and are 20% off killing M Opulence, this will die this coming Tuesday. We raid tues / Weds and Thurs 7-10 EST.

I can be contacted on gucci#1524 if you are interested and you can apply on www dot amwow dot net

[A] < Two Day Raiding Guild > 3/9M 9/9H BoD

Server: Stormrage-US

Raid Days: Tues/Wed 8pm-11pm EST w/ optional heroic runs on Sundays at the same time

Looking For:

Ranged DPS and a healer/DPS hybrid (with option to transition to full time healer within a few months max, possibly sooner)

We’re a close group of Cutting Edge raiders who enjoy having a good time with mythic raiding. We achieve Cutting Edge while only raiding 2 days a week through being prepared and efficient with our time. Hit me up via my btag (Prodivus#1121) if you’d like to know more. :slight_smile: