Group of 3 lfg, Horde - Arthas, 7-11pm est

Hi all,

Returning players playing, Dps DH, Spriest and Holy(Prefered)/Ret Pally, looking for a raiding guild for now and into shadowlands, preferably on Arthas. We can raid any days between, 7-11pm est. Looking for something around 6-8 hours a week.

About Us: We recently decided to return early to wow, instead of waiting until shadowlands we wanted to find our home now. We have a few cutting edge achievements between us from the MoP/WoD days. Currently 440 - 455 ilevel. We don’t know the current raid, but are fast learners.

What we are looking for: A guild that we can be around long term, that raids at a solid level but doesn’t take it too seriously, not looking for a guild that can’t clear normal, nor do we want to push cutting edge… We enjoy m+ and 2 of us want to arena next expansion. Totally willing to grow with a guild from heroic to mythic raiding.

If you want more info hit me up: jmon13#1882

Hey, (if xfering were on the table :stuck_out_tongue: check us out.)
We just started up a guild of returning players, we are looking for new players to get us up and running dungeons. A few of us have already been thru heroics and mythic+, but we would like to get some guild runs going. We don’t really have a set schedule as of yet, the majority of us are flexible.
We are not looking to be hardcore, as most of us have a life outside of wow and have kids. We play the game to have fun and meet people. Saying that we also are planning on doing mythic dungeons. We would like to start raiding (10 mans at the least) before Shadowlands hit.
Since its kind of late into this expansion we want to do at much as we can in preparation for Shadowlands.
Not sure if you are looking to help a guild from the bottom up, or something that is already established. But if this sounds like something you would be interested in, hit me up on discord. I’m usually in most of the day.
We are located in MST. Realm is Gurubashi [H] casual guild looking for more!
discord: discord.gg/ntTktSD or Morlanith#4704
bnet: Morlanith#1757

I’ll keep you in mind

Willing to realm transfer if nothing on Arthas works out

Hello Bora, I’m the healing lead for the morning team! We’re currently recruiting heals and ranged DPS for our roster! Once we down Nzoth a few times and get some more gear, we’re looking to move into Mythic. We aren’t hardcore by any means, we just love downing bosses! :slight_smile: I saw your times and know that our raid team isn’t ideal for your times but I’ll leave this here with ya if you’re interested or anything changes! We’re a very active, friendly and helpful guild that always has people on doing world quests, M+, LFR, dungeons, etc. Everyone is always willing to help out. :slight_smile:
We’re on (H) Tich by the way! If we’re not the best fit, I sure do hope you find something good for you and your friends! Just an FYI, we do not cross realm trial. You may come into discord, chat a bit, ask us questions, let us ask you some stuff and see if we’re a match for you!

About Us
Is A Little Salty (12/12 H evening team, 11/12 H morning team) Is a semi hardcore raiding guild that has been mythic raiding for the past few tiers. After taking a break and moving on to Classic WoW…most of the guild’s players have returned and are back into the full swing of things. Our main team is beginning mythic raiding while our 2nd team is progressing on aotc. Outside of raiding we also push M+ hard as some of our raiders are 2k io or higher, and the majority of the others are 1.6k io or higher and pushing keys daily. Very active guild that has members always looking for keys of all levels, bgs, arenas, and we are in the process of building a RBG team. We are a mature guild that values respect of each other and do not tolerate toxicity.

Schedule
Main team (12/12 H) 7pm-10pm pst Thurs/Fri
Morning team (11/12 H) 9am-11:30am pst Weds/Thurs
RBG team Tues (time tbd)

Recruiting
Morning team:
Holy Pally
Resto Shaman
Disc/Holy Priest
Mage
Shadow Priest
(Any exceptional ranged DPS)

Expectations
The only things we expect from you is to show up to raids on time, know your class/role, learn the mechanics and perform them, be prepared and respect your guildmates. If you can’t do any one of these simple things then we are not the guild for you.

Contact Us
obliterate#11716 (GM)
letgomyeggo#1838 (Raid Lead of morning team)
MissKay#11518 OR Dabombur#7556 (Healing lead for morning team)

Our Discord:
discord.gg/hBySCp7

Can’t do morning, thanks though

Still looking

If server transfer is an option for you guys, I have a new guild on Illidan called Incantation. We are looking to grow our ranks for Shadowlands to do Heroic Raiding and Mythic+. Raid times will be 8pm-11pm CST. If you would be interested and want to talk more about it message me on Discord (Schlottdogg#3707). Thanks for your time!

Hi! My guild has a few people off server, and we dont mind if you are either! XRealm mythic is open, we’d love to get in there but just need more people :slight_smile: A group of 3 would go a long way!

Scratch the shadowpriest, he’s a dk now.

Hey there! If transfers are something you’d consider we may be guild for you all! Here’s our info

Divine Minds is a new guild on US Illidian Horde Side.

we are currently recruiting all players to begin raiding again as a lot of the team is now returning from either classic or a long hiatus.

we will be raiding Wednesday and Friday 7PM-11PM EST.

Our goal is to push heroic content and step into mythic.

we continuously run Mythic plus’ to help gear each other on off nights.

If a guild like this interests you, please add me at Defusionz#1271.

Welcome back! Good time with all the guilds hunting.

Check out the recruitment discord! Guilds are sorted by faction, type (CE, AOTC, etc) and raiding schedule (Weekend/Weekday, etc) to make finding a home easier. If you need any help, just post in the help channel, and our mods will assist you as they are available to do so. :slight_smile: We wipe the channels every tier so they stay current. Good luck and happy hunting!

Link: https://discord.gg/vN2sWsB

PS you can also search in a specific channel for a certain time by using the search bar and selecting a channel you’re interested in. Once you have that you can put a time or a day, etc in order to make sure that you find guilds that meet your schedule needs. The screenshot below is an example. The right side shows the guilds in Horde CE 3 Day that raid at 10pm.

Thanks, I’ll check it out

We’re all 455 or so now