Group of 3 LF Heroic/Mythic guild

The group consists of rogue, mage, and warrior (dps). 6/8H experienced. Looking for a guild that fits our schedule (8EST - 12EST). willing to xfer for the right fit.

Hi,

Wipe Scene Investigators on (Mal’Ganis) is looking for all three roles.

We are Horde, however. Please contact me on Discord if interested.

Cabbage#7826

Hello There,

I read your post and we are interested. We offer several established raid teams. All of our raid teams have their own experienced team leaders. We have the logs to prove that we have been together a long time.

Outside of raiding, we PvP, do Mythic+ key runs, farming events, and offer a variety of weekly events open to all our members. We strive to create a friendly and non-toxic environment.

We are not just a collective number of Btags and Discord names that meet up for raids. We are friends that game together–whether it is in World of Warcraft or another game.

If this sounds like the kind of community that you are interested in, then please explore the links below.

Explore. Engage. Elevate.
Realms: Illidan - Horde and Sargeras - Alliance
Forum Post: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-h-currently-online-multiple-teams-lfm-casuals-welcome/212656

Email: info@currentlyonline.gg
To see what teams are looking for you go to: https://currentlyonline.gg/team-finder/
You are also welcome to join our discord and have a look around. Most of our weekly events are listed in the #events channel. We look forward to hearing from you!

Partnered Discord: https://discord.gg/CurrentlyOnline
Branded#5232

We are looking for more for our mythic prog team and we raid in the timeframe you listed. We raid Tue/Thur from 8 - 11 EST, with our optional heroic day Monday’s at the same time. First week we went 6/8H, and this week we have the first boss to 19 percent, so almost done there. If any of that jives with what you are looking for feel free to give me a btag add, you guys would be more then welcome to join us tonight for heroic!
Conzeula#1172

Hi Snigmorder,

Would be very interested in chatting with you about spots on our raid team. Our info is below.

I am the recruitment officer for Diminishing Returns on Dalaran. We are a 13-year-old Alliance raiding guild formerly from Keal’thas.

Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm till 11pm est. (6 hrs. per week)

Progression :

EP - 7 of 8 Heroic
BOD - 9 of 9 Heroic – 6 of 9 Mythic – Late start do to guild xfer
CS - 2 of 2 Heroic

I can be reached at my btag – Geo#1668 or discord – Geomas#3175 – Take a few minutes to chat with me.

You can also add Msgrim if I am not online - msgrimreaper#1894

Appreciate your time,
Geo|

oof, kinda cringe bro >.<

Scumbag Alley (A - Sargeras) is currently recruiting active players to join our Mythic raid team as we prepare for Eternal Palace. Our goal as a guild is to achieve Cutting Edge each raid tier while having fun at the same time. We enjoy pushing Mythic + keys, PvP, downing Mythic Raid content, and we play other games as well. Scumbag Alley formerly Coffee Oclock was established by close friends in Jan 2018.

Raid Times:
Wednesday and Thursday 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM CST
Optional Raids: Tuesday 6:30 PM - 9:30 CST
Adhoc Alt Raids: Sundays

Progression:
Uldir: 8/8 N 8/8 H 6/8 M
BoD: 9/9 N 9/9 H 9/9 M
EP: 8/8N 7/8H

We are looking for exceptional committed players!
Open Raid Slots:
Tank: 1 Co-Tank Spot Currently Avail
DPS (Warrior, Hunter, WW, Lock, Spriest)
Healers (Disc Priest, H Pally, MW)
also LF DPS that can flex heal if needed
Always open to other exceptional applicants!

Our expectation of our raiders:

Our raiders should come prepared knowing the boss fight/mechanics, gear should be enchanted/gemmed, and should have the necessary consumables (battle potions, runes etc.). We expect everyone to be online 20 minutes before raid, as we aim to pull the boss exactly at the raid start time. Above all else we expect people to behave in a non-toxic manner as our guild has a zero-tolerance policy on toxicity. Overall, we expect everyone to have a good time raiding as we progress through new content.

What you can expect from us:

The guild will provide for the raid flasks and food, you can also expect an active guild outside of raid times where players are constantly pushing Mythic Keys, Doing Island Expeditions, PVP and/or playing other games while in Discord. We believe to be a laid back and chill guild with a welcoming environment.

APPLY HERE: < goo.gl/forms/BQjgxgTI6ePm1sQD2 >

For more information on us you can contact the following players -

(Battlenet/Discord):

orange#1236/Jon#6620
Aubert#1722
champstark#1756
alexhk#1740

Heya

We raid Sun/Mon 8-11 PM EST and have a spot for all three of your classes pretty perfectly. 6/8H cleared, looking to down Zaqul and hopefully Azshara tonight to move into Mythic next week.

We’re a chill group focus on progression without making it a life commitment. We’re adults, active on weekends and days off doing m+, pvp, etc. Our guild also has a Heroic only team that is a great place for alts or picking up extra gear once we stop clearing Heroic on the Mythic team.

If you’re interested, toss me an add Ama#11132
We are Horde on Area-52

About IDW:

• I Declare War is a raiding guild that was formed a few weeks ago because our old guild leader wasn’t leading it the way a mythic raider should. Our goal is to become one of the best guilds in the US! The leadership of IDW has been around since Vanilla, and has a vast amount of high end leadership experience.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• Strong/passionate/driven leadership that doesn’t give up.
  • A sense of community and direction.
  • Communication.

What we expect from our trials:

• Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid.
  • Effort to integrate yourself with guild’s community.
  • The drive to improve personal play.

I Declare War - [9/9H BoD; 2/2H-CoS]
6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:

• Tuesday: 9PM-12PM EST
  • Thursday: 9PM-12PM EST

What we’re looking for:

• We are ALWAYS looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best. With that being said, we have a few classes in HIGH demand:
  • Tank (Any Class)
  • Healer (HPaly / DPriest)
  • Shadow Priest
  • Ret Paladin
  • Feral / Balance Druid
  • Warlock (Any Spec)
  • Mage (Any Spec)
  • Warrior (Any Spec)
  • Will consider other roles as well.

Extra:

• Outside of scheduled raid times, the guild is very active in mythic + with several members that are pushing for higher IO scores. We also will set up occasional heroic/mythic runs to gear alts or run achievements.
  • For additional guild information, please message me in game at KevyKev#1462.

We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!

Would like to talk to see if we are the “right fit” for each other . Raid times work . I can help with transfer too . Battlenet Retharla#1685

Hi Snig & Friends,

If you’re up for a discord listen in trial(since we’re a horde guild) you can see how we operate. Add me if interested. We’re running tonight.

Located on Area-52 a highly populated Horde server, Moted is an AotC/early mythic focused guild that enjoys raiding in a lighter atmosphere. We run m+10’s and higher weekly for the entire guild. We offer cauldrons and feasts, as well as guild repairs for raiders. We have many former top end CE raiders who aren’t interested in playing the game like that anymore. We just destroy heroic, dabble in mythic, get our 10’s and higher in but most of all, HAVE FUN! We’re a community that has been together for a very long time, we enjoy our game time, it’s not stressful or a shout-fest! it’s a joke/booze/laughter/loot filled 3 hours!

We raid Tue & Thu from 8p-11p EST with an optional ‘fun-run’ on Monday.

• Uldir AotC - week 3(2/8M)
  • BoD AotC - week 5(1/9M)
  • CoS AotC - week 1(no mythic for our sanity)

Discord(preferred): Jaystir#1204
Bnet: Jaystir#1960

Late Night Pain Train, LNPT, is recruiting members to continue current progression through raiding along with mythic plus and other various outside activities such as PVP, achievement runs, etc. Our raid times are Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 10-12 server EST. On zul’jin
The main focus is having a team of solid players that maintain a positive attitude during raids and encouraging toward other guildmates with the emphasis on improving and growing as we continue to work our way through each new level of challenging content.
We are recruiting all classes and specs and encourage our members to play what that enjoy.
For more information please contact Jabinee, Gorkow, Drakopolis, Holyapple or Brutall.
Respectfully,
Battle Tags. Jabini#1699 Gortao#1301 typicalr0x#1759
Jabinee
GM - LNPT

<Seven Deadly Sins> WRATH - Mythic raid team (7/8H) is recruiting DPS, a Holy Paladin and Disc Priest for Mythic Eternal Palace Wednesday/Sunday/Monday 8:30 - 11:30 PM EST. Guild led by 9/9M CE Players!

BoomBoomPowy#4769