Group of 3 LF Guild for SHADOWLANDS

Hey all! I am currently looking for a guild with its goals aimed at CE Mythic Raiding and Mythic+ progression in Shadowlands.

Currently there are 3 of us looking for a new home.

• Mage or DK DPS
  • Resto Druid or Disc Priest
  • DK Tank (maybe Rogue DPS)
    – We are currently still in the process of deciding what we want to main for Shadowlands for raiding, but we plan to have multiple mains for other activities.

We have all been competitive in the raiding scene at different levels and points within WoW’s life. I can’t speak specifically for their experience, but for now I can list my own:

Raiding Experience:
Vanilla: All content down up to 4 bosses in Naxx.
TBC: All content down pre-nerf - Realm 1sts as well as a few Top 25-50 US kills.
WotLK: All content down - US 1st HM LK
Cata: All content down (became more casual after WotLK push)
MoP - BFA: I started to play very casual at this point primarily focusing on private servers as I wasn’t a fan of things they started introducing into the game (primarily Warforging, Titanforging, etc.)

Throughout this time I was in multiple leadership position from guild leader to officer. I usually focused more on the administrative side and staffed raid leaders and even coordinators around me.

Now with HUGE changes to the game coming in Shadowlands, we are coming back to the game looking to push relatively competitively again. I am obviously not looking for top US or World kills anymore as I am older nowadays with a job and family, but I look to push CE at the very least.

We are leaning Horde atm, but faction isn’t a deal breaker if the guild is the right fit. We prefer to be on a higher population server for better success in guild recruitment.

We are NOT looking for a zerg guild. We are not looking to ride the bench. There are plenty of those there we could join with a simple whisper in game. We are looking for tight knit group that can get together while raiding, as well as on offnights to play other game or just hang out in discord.

Raid Availability: Tues/Wed/Thurs/Fri: 7 PST+

If you believe you may have a spot for us, or even may be interested in working together to start up something new focused on competitive raiding hit me up here or in Discord @ Knetik#3543. If we don’t find a proper home, I am open to starting up something new, but will need the help to get things rolling.

Either way, hit me up and let me know.

Hey we have immediate spots available for great players looking to finish out current mythic content and then Shadowlands. Here’s our info.

[H] Sanctuary is a large gaming community with a great WoW base. Semi Hardcore raiding progression guild. Only months old but already into Mythic! 3/12m

Raid Times:
Thursday:10p-1a (CST) (this would be 11-2a EST, or 8p-11a PST) NOT MANDATORY but encouraged for those who still need gear from Heroic Ny’lotha

Friday: 10p-1a (CST) (this would be 11-2a EST, or 8p-11p PST) Mythic

Saturday: 10p-1a (CST) (this would be 11-2a EST, or 8p-11p PST) Mythic
(we are considering adding more days, but times would most likely remain the same)
====Realm Cluster====
[Gurubashi] [Aegwynn] [Hakkar] [Daggerspine] and [Bonechewer]

Feel free to contact us if you have more questions:
Go to Arktuary(dot)com and discord info is on front page
If you join discord, select WoW icon in the #auto-roles section to be able to see the WoW channels.

You can add us as a friend via discord:
Nathi#6851
OminousSkies!#8888
Pnut#6212

You can also add us to btag:
Virtigo#1571
tankevny#1716
pnutbutter#1472

Sorry, your raid times do not match the ones listed above.

I believe our guild would be an awesome fit for you. Let me tell you a little bit about us.

No Refunds is a 12/12 H guild pushing mythic progression and currently on the realm Stormrage. We’re highly active and we’re recruiting for our 5 raid teams, looking for mostly DPS and healers.

Currently, our goal is to continue progressing as far as we can into this raid tier and get ready to push in Shadowlands as well.

We are a semi-hardcore guild and value real life over WoW, we’re very vocal on discord and everyone loves to meet new people as we just started raiding with our 5 raid groups a few weeks ago.

Let me tell you a bit about what we need in each group.

No Raid funs 12/12 H Pushing Mythic - Tuesdays and Wednesdays - LOCKED

Benchwarmers 2/12 M 12/12 H Pushing Mythic- Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays - 9 pm est to midnight est

They need DPS - Ranged or Melee

Cumplexity 12/12 H Pushing Mythic - Thursdays and Fridays 7 pm est to 10 pm est

They need Healers and DPS - Melee or Ranged

Misdemeanors 9/12 Heroic - Wednesdays and Thursdays - 8:30 pm to 11:30 pm Server/EST

The group is LOCKED

Group 5 - No Drink Minimum - New Group - Friday and Saturday evenings - Have two tanks. Have three healers

This group needs a DPS and Healers. Ranged or Melee

If this seems like this interests you, please contact me here.

Battletag : Cristian#14424

Discord:Peq#5932

In game: Peq-Stormrage

Hey! I’ll post a little snippet of our guild, and if we’re not the choice for you, I hope you find a guild that suits you well :smiley:
<Øminous Latin Name> is a casual progression raid focused guild, that transferred from Horde to Ally on Sargeras, along with M+ and some PvP! Fun environment, and of course drama free. We’re a Discord active community and actively looking to build our core raiding team, as we are pushing into Mythic, and preparing for Shadowlands.
Schedule [all times are EST]
Raid: Friday/Saturday 7pm-10pm [12/12 H]
Mythic Plus: Everyday
Interested in joining us? Contact Lebron on Bnet: [RoscoeStache#1797] or Caleb [thesleeper#11618] to learn more.
Thank you!

Still looking as the posts and DMs so far are opposite of what I posted we are looking for lol

Please contact me and we can chat!

its like blizz customer service copy pastas…

Hey Knetik,

Enjoyed reading your post. Depending on what you all end up deciding to main, we could be very interested in bringing you in to our team at Emergence. Have a look at our post and get in touch with me on discord at Raz#8161 if interested. Cheers.

Hello Knetik

Illidan [H] is 11/12M looking for raiders looking to get CE. We are a MORNING raiding guild. We currently have two raid teams, main raid team that is 11/12M currently working on Nzoth and raids WED/THU/FRI 8AM (NOT PM) to 11AM CST. Our second raid team raids Mondays 6/12M 8AM-11AM.

If this interests you let me know,

Withoutt#8803 -Discord
Without#1930- Bnet

Hey Knetik! I really believe that we have the sort of home that the three of you are looking for. I’ll post my blurb below - please feel free to reach out to me!

Smooth Brain

We are a guild on Bleeding Hollow Horde looking for dps and a healer or two. The guild is comprised of a group of returning US Top 100 players who stopped raiding in BfA because…well ya know and are making a return for Shadowlands. Since forming at the beginning of June we have been focused on building a roster of experienced raiders who fit in the relaxed environment we’re aiming for. With many of us having experience in higher end raiding the target for the guild is to progress in the US 100-200 range. As a result, we are taking our time with recruitment in order to meet these goals.

Though primarily a WoW raiding guild, most of the gang will do high keys or play other games with each other (League, FFIV, Warzone, etc.). While we are more than welcoming to those who simply wish to raid the full Smooth Brain experience in much more.

Current recruitment needs:

Melee DPS – Rogue, Warrior, Demon Hunter

Ranged DPS – Mage, Lock, Balance Druid, Shadow Priest

Healers – Priest, Shaman

With a new expansion just around the corner we are flexible to what people are looking to play and are open to changes for Shadowlands

Raid Times:

Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday – 8:30-11:30 EST

Currently raiding casually on Tuesdays and Thursdays for heroic and first few mythic

To Apply:

smoothbrain .info

If you have any questions or would like additional info please feel free to reach out to either

James (GM): James#1657 (Btag) ZunnyD#9491 (Discord)

Luke (Raid Lead): BHO#11601 (Btag) Luke#5204 (Discord)

Hello!

Divine Minds is a 5/12M guild on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team, looking for DPS and healers with strong numbers and a priority for mechanics.

Our current progression boss is Ra-Den.

We raid on Wednesday and Friday from 6-10 server time/CST.

Tuesday’s we take kill the first 3 bosses to focus on more progression related bosses. We do this from 9PM CST - 10PM CST.

Our priorities for classes are a WW Monk, Ret Paladin, Warlock, Unholy/Frost DK and Feral/Balance Druid; all exceptional players will be considered regardless of spec.

Our goal is to continue progressing as far as we can into this raid tier and get ready to do the same in Shadowlands!

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 2000 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBGs team and several multiglads that love to run arenas.

If a guild like this interests you, please add me at Defusionz#1271.

Not a single one of these match our playtimes that I listed…

Message me