Group of 3-4/10M Horde raiders LF new home

Tldr old home exploded and we’re looking for a new one.

A lot of us, 7-10 players. All of us are willing to come off the bench and can play multi roles. Too many to list here but got tanks healer and dps. We completely understand that not all of us will be able to be on the roster immediately since it is a large group but we do want to compete for spots when available.

Leave contacts / spam here and i’ll msg you back if we’re interested.

Guild: Toasty Fridays
Server: Illidan, Horde
Progress: 1/10M, 10/10H
Needs: heals, dps
Style: semi hardcore, CE focused
Times: 9 pm - 12 am Central Thurs / Fri

Lmk if interested :slight_smile:

Sorry slightly too late :(. East coast group

Hi Darede,

Fearfulways is 5/10M SoD and raids Tues/Wed/Thurs 7-11 EST. We’re looking for some solid additions to the squad.

If you’re interested here’s our contact info.

Battle Tag - Tigrao#1816 Discord- Tigrao#9515

Battle Tag- Bevee#1903 Discord- Bevee#3164

Battle Tag- Fearmaky#1989 Discord- Fearmaky#9857

Battle Tag- Shadow#12663 Discord - Shadow68#9548

Hey, we are currently recruiting DPS! [H]Bad-Dragonmaw (US) 4/10M 10/10H Tues/Thurs 9:00-12:30 EST

Raid Environment:
Our priority is progression, while maintaining an enjoyable and lighthearted raid environment that results in people wanting to stick with the guild. We expect each player to take the raid seriously whether it’s farm or progress. We are a team, and you shouldn’t be afraid of criticizing someone, while also not being afraid to take it. We expect players to always prioritize killing a boss over an individual ranking, without being reminded to do so. We only raid 2 nights a week so being efficient with our time is incredibly important. We have a rich history of CE prog with many top 150 US kills and even achieving US 73 in Uldir during BfA

We are soon to be 5/10m as nerzhul is sub 15%

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday: 6:00 PM PST - 9:30 PM PST
Thursday: 6:00 PM PST - 9:30 PM PST

Add me on Discord or Bnet if interested.
BNET: messica#1572 || DISCORD: jess#8627

Formerly [A] On Lightbringer we are no on [H] on the illidan server. TC was founded in May 2005 and has been a top guild from inception, obtaining most cutting edges. We are in a rebuilding phase and are a bit more relaxed but still attempting for CE this tier.

We are going to be raiding Tuesday and Thursday at 9:30-12:30 am EST. We will be having an optional run on Mondays at the same time, which is reserved for sales, achievements, or normal/heroic clears during mythic progression.

Even if we are not looking for your class we always accept any exceptional applicants.

NEEDS
Warlocks
Balance Druids
Mage
Shadow Priest
Ele Shaman
Enh Shaman
Warrior
Windwalker Monk

Disc Priest
Resto Druid
Resto Shaman

Recruitment Officer - Kaiksine#1872 Bnet, Enomina#2039 Discord
GM - Xellos#1969 Bnet, Xellos#3150 Discord

Thank you and hope to hear from you!

We’re still looking for something that is east coast, preferably on area 52.

Hello!

We are [Scars of Catastrophe], a semi/casual-hardcore CE goal-oriented on horde side of Bleeding Hollow. We raid 6 hours per week – Tue/Thur 8:30-11:30 EST - with an optional Sunday night raid for normal / heroic

Currently 4/10M (Soulrender ~30%)

WoWProgress

We strive to provide a relaxed, mature raid environment while still keeping up consistent progress

What is required of you:

• Weakauras, Exorsus Raid Tools, BW/DBM and RCLootCouncil

• A motivation to continually improve your character(s), with a focus on great vault progress during early patch progression and ability to independently research and sim your characters accordingly

• Understanding of WCL and a mindset of continual improvement - being able to parse raid logs and find out what you did wrong or how you can further improve night-to-night is the perfect mindset to have

Raid loot is distributed through loot council using RCLootCouncil with an emphasis being placed on attendance and overall attitude

Apply by filling out a brief google form here: https://forms.gle/GpiqAeuvEPi3EjLt6

Or contact Hayacati#9321 or Siscorskiy#5827 on Discord

Hey there,

If you are looking for a casual raid environment where you enjoy raid nights and have plenty to do on off nights you can come join us.

We are 5/10 M raiding two nights a week.
Tuesday’s and thursdays 9:15-12:15 EST.

Shoot me or my buddy a message on discord Ripabrewski#8526 or Kelsar#8406.

Would love to chat about the guild and more of how the guild can work out for you

Hey there,

Area 52 guild here always looking for more good players. Here is the info:

Hit me up for more info.
Thanks!

added on discord

Hey Darede!

Ill link to our forums post, but we happen to have 3 open spots. The first two are isolated to Necro DK, Spriest (to swing Disc as needed), and 1 spot that’s entirely free to any class/spec. Not sure if any of these classes/specs are in y’alls arsenal.

Yo,

Hit me up on discord sny#0322

We are on Mal’ganis (not pressure to transfer until you all know its the right fit)

Recently lots some players 9/10 heroic and need dps and maybe a healer (although we do currently have thag covered)

9pm est -1130pm est raid times on monday and wednesday.

We run mythic plus on off nights and sometimes do alt raids with enough interest goal is aotc and casual mythic every tier (if enough people want to keep progressing)

We dont like being a revolving door we want players who like being around eachother and we love recruiting groups of people for that reason.

Hit me up for more info.

Sny

Good morning!

In fairness without knowing what you have, I can leave my spam but would definitely need a sit down conversation with the group to work out logistics. I would be reaching out for Team 1 in my guild that raids 7-10pm EST Sat/Sun. Here is our information below, if you are interested, please let us know!

Hey,

I am from Adult milkshake an alliance guild that just transferred to horde Illidan. We are 5/10M 10/10H SoD 8/10M in CN and raid Tuesday/wed/sun 830-1130 est. Hit me up at xCH4SE#1110 on discord to chat :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey Darede!

We’re a group of irl and online friends with a common goal of reaching CE in the near future - 9/10M CN and now we are looking to beef up our roster for the final push.

Our guild is on Thrall and we are currently looking for a couple of better players to round out the roster. We lost quite a few due to work schedule conflicts. We started a few weeks late but we are essentially 4/10M 10/10H semi-hardcore.

Raid Schedule (Eastern Timezone):
Tuesday: (Optional) heroic clear/sale run (50/50 to players and guild bank)
Wednesday: Mythic 8-11 pm
Thursday: Mythic 8-11 pm

Btag: Jones#1748

I would like to talk to you about what would be our intention with your whole squad :slight_smile:

Hello I’d love to chat with you guys if you’re still looking for a guild. My Key Your Carry is on Horde Zul’jin we’re currently 3/10 with a 2% wipe on remnant and we raid Tue/Thur/Sun from 9 pm to 12 am est. I’ll leave the recruitment add below if you’d like to chat more about everything. Hope to hear back from you.

My Key Your Carry [Horde – Zul’jin] 3/10 M SOD

My Key Your Carry is a Cutting Edge focused raiding guild that started with a bunch of friends who wanted to push mythic content together and has grown from there. We strives for CE while doing it at a comfortable pace and in a more relaxed atmosphere.

Raid Times

We raid three days a week, Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday for three hours per night from 9pm-12am EST with a break mid way through.

Finishes:

Castle Nathria [09/10M]

Current Needs:

We are looking for a disc priest, holy pally, dh, warrior, and another ranged dps . Please reach out if you have any other questions.

Questions / How to Apply?:

Reach out to our officers or GM directly.

Discord Contacts:
GM - Kachop (Discord: Frootiz#2052)
Officer - Beorgne (Discord: Simmister#7406)

Nocturnal Is a late HORDE night guild that has been raiding since Ulduar, is currently recruiting experienced and perspective raiders to help rebuild and fill out our roster.

Type: Semi-hardcore progression

SL Progression
1/10 M 9/10 H 10/10 N SoD (phase 3 Sylvanas)
4/10M 10/10 H CN

BFA Progression: 4/8M Uid
3/9M 9/9H 9/9N BoD
2/2N 2/2H CoS
8/8 H 4/8 M Eternal Palace
10/12 M Ny’alotha

Faction: Horde
Server:<Zul’jin>
Raid Times:Times:
TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY
10:30Pm-1:30Am (PST)
11:30Pm-2:30Am (MTN)