Group of ~15 LF Pacific Guild on Fairbanks

About 15 of us. Most of us are in our 30s that played original Vanilla. 4 dps, 2 tanks, 2 healers rest haven’t confirmed. Looking for a guild to level with and progress into raiding. One or two interested in possible officer/raid leading position. Lots of experience in this group, but none of us want to lead a guild. Looking for raid times between 7-10 PST. We all rolled horde.

Hello, please see: [H] Casually Hardcore (Fairbanks) - All Age 25+

Let me know if interested!

Hey! would love to chat with you more about your goals and expectations in a classic raiding guild. I think your group would find out guild very valuable in your experience. We are going whitemane PvP pacific server (more populated than fairbanks). Here is our guild forum where you can find our discord link and read more about what the guild is about. Would love to chat with you more. Happy hunting!

Hey Incredibull! Awesome name, I want to chat more with you about what your group is looking for in Classic, I think we might be able to work something out - IF alliance is an option. Hit me up on discord at Hoax#1492 or Bnet at Phailmor#1762 to talk more.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Hoax

Hey. If alliance is an option, we will be able to fit you all. We just started recruiting so if some of them want a say in the guild now would be a good time to get in. HMU on discord Firestoned#9463

Give this a Look through [H] Guild LFM's Where every Member Currently Taking Votes on Everything:

We are a casual guild made up of WoW veterans with families and lives outside of WoW. We would love for all 15 of you to join our ranks. We could also chat about one of you being an officer to represent your group! We are on Whitemane if you don’t mind coming over. Check us out!

[H][Whitemane] <TBA> Casual PvE/PvP guild LFM [CST]