Group loot is back baby!

Great. Well I’ll be rolling need on all the mogs I need and anyone who has a problem with that goes straight onto my ignore list.

4 Likes

No. You’ll still see exactly that. You’ll just all have fancy boxes to click while disappointed.

2 Likes

How it worked before is that the roll UI would remain on your screen if you were kicked, and if you won it would appear in your mail box.

If you were kicked before the boss died you would simply not have the boss cleared that week.

honestly, begging they increase drops. PL… group loot… it’s all just the same internal tickings except one gives you the ability to pass. I just hope they carry over the tailored loot drops so things don’t drop to the floor.

How can you ninja when everyone can just press need?

Assuming this is the version of group loot where u can’t roll need on an item your class can’t use.

watch everyone need roll on everything, even its its not an upgrade or even if they cant use it

1 Like

You’re under the assumption there won’t be PL when the expansion goes live. If you read the actual blue post and not the troll version Wowhead cut up, you’ll see that as of right now, this is only for testing.

I’m also not sure why you’re arguing at me. I never brought up any of what you raged about at me. :woman_shrugging:t4:

1 Like

You can roll need on things you don’t technically need, gear wise, thereby potentially reducing the chance of someone getting the item who does actually need it. Some people see that as a form of ninjaing. It stirs up the whole debate on is wanting something just for transmog or vendor gold reason enough to ‘need’ on it in light of it being a gear upgrade for someone else.

3 Likes

All loot is hunter loot.

1 Like

Doesn’t this happen by default with PL?

Everyone rolls and some get items even if they don’t need/want them? Essentially everyone rolling need?

I was initially hating this but thinking on it more I kind of like it. Because one thing I hate about PL is how it encourges gaming the loot tables with armor stacking and spec stacking. A loot system that encourages class stacking instead of a diverse group is awful.

It also stops mostly necks/rings from dropping like they do in a PL system because they are on all 36 specs loot table.

Sure. You know, I have oceanfront property in Wyoming I’d be willing to sell you super cheap!! :smiley:

In case the point of my joke is lost, I don’t believe this is just for testing. They’ve picked it and all they might do is tweak it in tiny, unimportant ways – like maybe adding a pass button for the people who want to show off they don’t care.

I find one line “you’re wrong” responses to a cherry picked single phrase in a longer post while completely ignoring a large number of points made in the rest of the post to be kind of obnoxious and fight-picking in themselves. So I could ask you why you’re bothering to argue with me when you’re not even interested in addressing the other concerns I brought up.

1 Like

I guess… I can’t think. I’m here because I had to get up to pee. I’m running on 50% brainage atm and probably shouldn’t even be posting.

1 Like

Time to roll need on every item I can even if I don’t intend to use it or have a better item. Takes how pug works

I encourage everyone do the same to piss other players off so blizzard won’t do this again.

2 Likes

That’s how PL works, though. It just removes the agency of clicking the need button. Been thinking about how people tell me it’s my right to not trade this piece that’s 20ilvls below my equiped because transmog, but that would be heresy if I had clicked the need button myself.

You do you. I just gave the facts we actually have.

I never said you were wrong. I gave some facts. You started this rant and I don’t even know why.

I haven’t done either of those things. You literally came at me with this subject. All I did was give some facts. lol

I wasn’t the one arguing. Again, you started this. I gave a few facts, you got insulting and more argumentative. :woman_shrugging:t4:

But I guess since you’re just looking for a fight, I’ll let you find someone who wants to. Because I sure don’t.

Edit to clarify: these are all facts, not arguments, not “you’re wrong,” just giving facts.

And those were the only responses you got: just short, simple facts.

Disenchanters paradise :crazy_face: Rip Coolio :nerd_face:

1 Like

Doesn’t PL by default have the entire raid rolling “need”?

1 Like

I just want to throw it out there that bosses Under PL Currently only drop a certain number of pieces for party composition. The only benefit of PL is that all the gear is useful to the composition: no priest tier will drop without a priest present.

PL is not:

• Bad luck protection.
  • A personal /roll for the entire party.
  • A way to get more gear per boss.
  • A system where the most in need gets the biggest upgrade.
1 Like

I’m not playing Dragonland expac but I will read up on how this works out. Folks are just too cutthroat nowadays. I hope it’s all that you masterloot folks wanted.

1 Like

No.

Currently if I have my loot spec set to restoration then I won’t get the agility trinket the hunter wants.

Under group loot I can roll need on it a take it right in front of them.

2 Likes