Group Looking for small to medium size guild

Hello all! There is a group of about 10 of us looking for a new home. Due to real life and all that jazz we have decided to no longer try to rebuild our guild. It just takes too much time and dedication and we’d rather help another guild grow. We’re a pretty good group of people that play casually. Some of us are veterans and some us are newer players and we’re just looking to fill that void of having a guild family again.

With that said, we’re not looking to join a super size guild or a hardcore raiding guild. We’re definitely more a social bunch that likes to do dungeons, raids, and other things together. We’re personable people and would like to try to get to know our guild mates instead of getting lost in a giant guild with hundreds of members.

This is getting long so I will end it here. Thank you for reading and hopefully I will hear from some of you!

Hey man. We are more or less a new guild about 3 months old now. We are all friendly and looking for more. If you would like to chat hit me up saintblade#1720

Hey Mativor!!! I’m with the guild Initiative, we are built from groups of family and friends coming together to raid and have fun! We have been around since May 1st and have progressed to 7/12M. We are looking to expanding our team to get a second group going as well as more Mythic plus push teams and hopefully a rated BG team! If you are interested you can reach out to me or our other team lead Khornell!

Bnet: Khornell#1551 or Jovins#1628 (Raid Lead)
Discord: Khornell#5023 or Jovins#7120

Hello Mativor,

We’re a newly founded guild on Proudmoore named Contagion.

Our goals are as follows:

1. Have fun while playing WoW. None of us are looking to burn out.
  2. Push as far into mythic as we can.

If we had to put a name on it, we would call ourselves semi-hardcore, but really we just seek to enjoy who we play the game with while striving to perform our best.

Since we just founded we have room for any and all roles. We also have some leadership opprotunities available if that suits any of you.

If this sounds like something that might fit you guys please check us out by adding me.

Btag: Vex#1838
Discord: Vexera#3088