Group looking for new home

Good Day,

A group of friends and myself are looking for a place to call home. Recruitment takes work, but so does finding a home for everyone to fit. If we do find a team that fits us then we’d be happy to explore that avenue. Otherwise our guild will kick up recruiting.

We love M+ and our goal is to obtain AOTC every tier and push into mythic. We like it chill enough to have fun, and serious enough to kill bosses. Currently we are 9/10 H CN and just lack the bodies to kill Sire Denathrius.

Preferred raid times would be 7-10 CST. Most of us are flexible on this though.

Our group consists of:

-Vengeance / Havoc DH
-Resto Sham
-Prot Warrior /(alt)Resto Sham
-Mistweaver Monk
-Aff lock (has several alts)
-Arms Warrior
-Fury Warrior
-BM / MM Hunter
-BM / MM Hunter
-Rogue

And a few other people who don’t currently raid but also want a good place to call home.

We would PREFER Horde on Area 52, but are very open to options.

Hey there we are looking to replenish are ranks for next raid tier. I will post are guild info below if any interest or just want to talk can send us a message. Info is at the bottom :slight_smile:

A Guild has No Name is an adult raiding guild (10/10H) in search of more like minded players looking to get AOTC and have some fun along the way. Currently looking to fill out our DPS roster, along with a healer for next raid tier. Would also consider tanks as well with DPS offspec.

Raiding:

We are a Semi-Hardcore raiding guild focused on obtaining AOTC and pushing high keys. We like to keep things light and have a fun atmosphere while raiding. We have alt & casual raid nights on Tuesdays with our main progression nights pushing heroic content Wednesday and Thursday night.

Raid Times

Alt Raid Tues 8-11pm Server
Heroic Raid Wed/Thur 8-11pm Server

What we Expect from You:

Understand Basic Mechanics
Raid Awareness
Bring Consumables
Commitment to set Raid Times
Willingness to Improve/Accept Feedback

Recruiting

Tanks: Open (Need DPS offSpec)
MDPS: Open (Monk, Warrior, Shaman, DH, Rogue) Will consider other Apps.
RDPS: Open (Mage, Boomkin) Will Consider Other Apps.
Healer: Open (Priest, Pally) Will Consider Other Apps.

Contact

If our guild sound like it would be a good fit for you feel free to message via in game or on the forum. Thank you! :slight_smile:

Beccaluv - GM - Bringer of Cookies/Coffee
Peitrina - Battle Tag Peitrin#11745 or Discord Peitrin#8818 - Tank/Raid Lead
Xunamau - Battle Tag SneezyDwarf#17240 - Healing Lead/Recruitment
Plague - DPS Lead
Celorstuss - Officer
Vadhan - Officer

We would like to chat with you all about taking your group in. We are 3/10M and raid T/W/Th from 8:30-11:30pm EST. Leaving a btag to contact but would like to talk with you/all of you ASAP.
Storm#11949

Hey! I think I saw a similar post earlier, on the Guild Recruitment forum - but figured I’d post again. Our AOTC team could definitely accommodate all of the mentioned players!

|The Riviera| 5/10M is recruiting for a NEW Second AoTC Focused Raid Team

Raid Days and Times:
Wed & Fri 8-1030PM EST

Current Needs
Open Recruitment

IF you are someone who has interest in raiding, but may lack some experience, or are someone who can’t commit to a mythic schedule, we hope to be the raid team for you!

Following the completion of AoTC we look to push for the meta achievement and mount each tier. Once content is on a one-night farm, we aim to work on the seasonal KSM achievement and push keys on the off night!

Off night raiding includes RBGs on Wednesday, and following the conclusion of the Mythic Raid (after 9pm EST)

If you have any interest or questions, feel free to add me!
Fetty#11273

Provided below is a link to our main recruitment thread:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-510m-the-riviera-ce-focused-guild-lfm/821503

[H] Area-52: 4/10M (W/TH 8pm-12am EST)

OFFSLAUGHT exists as a social superstructure to facilitate expert level gameplay in the pursuit of maximal individual performance. Every raid is broken down, combat logs analyzed, and metrics compared to the unflinching goal of making the next raid superior to the last. OFFSLAUGHT’s weekly obsessions are increases in raid tempo, reductions in player deaths, improvements in general execution, and growing as a team.

Raid Schedule (Eastern time):

Wednesday/Thursday 8:00pm-12:00am

Recruitment:

We recruit the player, not the character. Exceptional players of any class with a consistent history of raiding always encouraged to apply.

Attendance

Maintaining a healthy guild roster requires more than 20 members to allow for absences and comp flexibility. We understand that no one is entitled to 100% play time and are courteous swapping in and out as the fights need. Our ideal roster size is 24-26 players with 95% attendance and high progression play time per player.

Expectations

A player who is committed to operating as part of a team executing their role. Someone who has the mindset their execution within the raid makes the rest of the team better. They must be humble enough to know we all can learn and improve. Constructive feedback is an important tool for any raid team looking to progress and having members who embrace, as well as learn from it is key to overall success of the raid team.

HOW TO APPLY

We’d love to talk to you please message me in game and we can chat.

Lokthal - Bnet: blood#1915

Hello there! I would love to have a chat with you if possible! We are a 2/10M 10/10H guild who just transferred over from Alliance on Stormrage. We are currently running just Heroic as we look to plug some holes that we have from said transfer so mythic experience not necessary! We raid from 7 - 10pm PST Sun/Mon with a typical offnight (when we fill back up) on Wednesdays at the same time. We are serious enough to where we are pushing as far as we can every single tier but focus on a fun raiding environment that everyone can enjoy.

If this interests you, I would absolutely love to get in touch with you! Contact me on Discord: StuPickles#0689

Much appreciated! :slight_smile: :metal:

Hey there! Everest sounds like it might be a good spot for you!

Class needs:
MDPS: UH DK
Healer: Holy Paladin/Priest
RDPS: Boomkin/Hunter(MM)/Warlock/Mage/SPriest
Tanks: Closed
Feel free to apply for any class that is full, all applicants will be considered based on needs and flexibility of the applicant. Applicants progression should be in line with the guilds. Raid Schedule Tuesday 8-11 PM EST Wednesday 8-11 PM EST Raid Details: Progress 10/10H We provide flasks/Armor Kits/Oils/Feasts to all raiders. Background: Everest is a newly formed guild at the start of Shadowlands. We strive for a fun progress based raid environment. Our goals this tier are to achieve AOTC and start on Mythic. Next tier we are looking to increase performance and move into mythic content. Any exception applicants are invited to apply, please reach out if you have any questions. Contacts for more info
Bnet: Thortek#1110
Disc: Thortek#4412

Hey, if you’re still looking - add me on discord: Mathias#5943 and we can chat further.

Thanks

If you can stretch your times to 9-12 CST, I’d like to talk to you guys. Have openings for heals and dps on our team. We are adult only (21+) and raid on Tues and Thurs. Currently 9/10H. If the times will work, add me at Rawrabear#1450.

Edit: Personalized message, we have had 10/10 and we’re pushing mythic for some time now. We’ve lost 7 raiders in past weeks due to personal issues/reforming. This maybe the perfect fit for you guys. Shoot me an add on discord, and we can possibly arrange something. I feel like we may have spots for each and every one of you!

< Revoke Sanity > -has been clearing content together for over 7 years (Started in Siege of Orgrimmar). Looking for people for our raid team; however, accepting all people to run keys or casually hang with us! We took a break at the end of last expansion so we are looking for new friends to play with!

Our raiding philosophy: Enjoy playing the game with cool people and kill bosses. We consider ourselves a semi-hardcore guild without the elitist attitudes that seems come with Mythic Raiding.

Our expectations are simple. Pull your weight, do what needs to be done to successfully raid mythic.

Looking to finish filling our team with some dedicated raiders to come progress with us and enjoy what Shadowlands has to offer.

Last Tier we progressed: 12/12 H & 8/12 M
Current Progression: 10/10H & 2/10M
< Revoke Sanity > -has been clearing content together for over 7 years (Started in Siege of Orgrimmar). Looking for people for our raid team; however, accepting all people to run keys or casually hang with us! We took a break at the end of last expansion so we are looking for new friends to play with!

Our raiding philosophy: Enjoy playing the game with cool people and kill bosses. We consider ourselves a semi-hardcore guild without the elitist attitudes that seems come with Mythic Raiding.

Our expectations are simple. Pull your weight, do what needs to be done to successfully raid mythic.

Looking to finish filling our team with some dedicated raiders to come progress with us and enjoy what Shadowlands has to offer.

Last Tier we progressed: 12/12 H & 8/12 M
Current Progression: 10/10H & 2/10M

Raid Times: Wednesday & Thursday 10 PM - 1 AM EST.

Raid Times: Wednesday & Thursday 10 PM - 1 AM EST.

You can contact me on Discord- BroBroBroBroBro#7454

Hi Izzymist!

If you are still looking, we could definitely fit you into our group. It seems like you are in a similar situation and mindset that we are but just lacking bodies.
Looks like our raider times overlap, we raid 8-11pm EST.

Check out our post below!

Hello!
I am with Corrupted Cannoli on A-52 (Horde)! We are an Aotc plus guild! Always trying to set up mythic + and also have game nights (stuff outside of wow) Current progression 10/10 H 1/10 M Hope to chat soon!
Btag Kenoshis#1451

Extreme Vengeance>10/10H CN, We are a laid back group of friends & a chill community. LFM dps to add to our ranks for Keys,pvp and raid. all are welcome and raid is tues/thurs 7-10 server. For more info or invite hit me up at Crylose#1277…
lets talk bro