Group looking for guild for m+ and raiding

Just transferred to stormrage. Looking for a chill, semi-hardcore guild/home to push m+ and raiding with. Preferably not terribly cliquey. Our availability is most nights from 8-12pm EDT M/Tu/W. We have a lock, holy priest, Unholy DK, and a hunter.
The lock could switch to either a Blood/Unholy DK or a Enh/Ele Shaman
Our experience is 8/8H and 3/8M and 2500 io

Hi Boltndots,

Welcome to Stormrage. My guild is currently 3/8M. Hit us up if you want to chat more. [A][Stormrage] <Superiority Complex> 3/8M LFM DPS/flex healer and M+

Hey there,
I believe our guild would be a good fit for you. Our weekend team is set perfectly in your available times. The team is currently 4/8 M.
If you’re interested, please reach out.
Btag: VictoriaKins#1971
Discord: Victoria#4954

Still looking for a guild

Nice to meet you Boltndots, and I hope you are having a wonderful day, I’ll go ahead list what we have and you can see if any of it is to your liking.

We have three teams with goals of minded Cutting Edge, Casual Mythic, and Heroic accomplishment but we also like our fun and all of us have an understanding of working to enjoy our play! Our structure is set up to where should you want to progress, you have the startings of a team with relaxed atmosphere and should you want to branch into Mythic and Cutting Edge Mythic, you have the breadcrumbs to do so, and we happen to be looking for folk for both our Heroic and newly forming Casual Mythic Progression team.

Raids. We have three teams core-wise with raid times and goals listed below:
Our Cutting Edge team nicknamed Red Team is 6/8 M, 8/8 H, 8/8 N.
Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday 8pm -11pm EST.
Recruitment : Accepting Exceptional Applicants.

Our Ahead of the Curve team nicknamed Blue Team is 8/8 H, 8/8 N.
Raid Times: Wednesday/Thursday 8:30 -11pm EST.
Recruiting for Dev Evoker, Shadow Priest, Rogue (any), Mage (any), Heals (any)

Our New Forming Casual Mythic Progression team nicknamed Green Team 2/8 M, 8/8 H, 8/8 N.
Raid Times: Friday/Saturday 8:30 -11:30pm EST.
Recruiting for Demon Hunter, Enhancement Shaman, Windwalker Monk, Warlock, Mage or Evoker (Dps) and Evoker or Paladin with dps offspec (Healer)

Other Guildly Ventures:
–we have weekly guild groups for Mythic plus! From itty bitty to big scary keys!
–we have weekly guild groups for social games and movie nights!
–we have in guild events for fun. (Like right now we tie in raiding and other activities to House competitions based on Harry Potter themed Houses -and with next tier a new theme will begin).
–we have a bunch of nerds discussing the greatness of classics like Lord of the Rings. The fact that I call it a classic, is sad yet glorious still.
-Occasional random gaming sessions like with Diablo coming up several folk will be alting around in that for a bit of demon slaying!

Let me know if this is something you would like to know more on, my battlenet is Meyliene#1220 feel free to hit me up for more info!

Hoping to hear back from you and if not, wishing you the best in your search, and welcome to Stormrage!