Group Looking for Guild (A)

Hello

My friends and I are looking for a raid guild to participate in heroic raiding and M+. Our ilvls are all ~360

We are:

Disc Priest
Outlaw Rogue
Frost Mage
Arms Warrior
Guardian/Resto Druid

Out most active times are weeknights 7 - 10 pm EST. Please let me know if there are any guilds looking for active, competent, and eager players.

1 Like

Guild Name: Medivh Cheats
Faction: Alliance
Realm: Stormrage
Contacts: Stuvrac - GM / Tyreus - Officer
Battle-Tag: Exodus#1983 Discord: Exodus#0632
Current Progression: 2/8M 8/8 Heroic Uldir [AotC]
Raid Times: Tuesday and Thursday 8:30pm-11:30pm EST

<Medivh Cheats> is currently looking to fill a small gap in our mythic roster. We are competent and efficient players, and we pride ourselves in making progression while only raiding three hours a night twice a week. Our raiding composition is rounding out nicely!

We will consider all exceptional players. If your role / class is not listed and you would like to trial for a spot on the team, please consider applying.

We are also accepting social members to hang out, chat, and run M+ and PVP. We do Normal/Heroic Uldir alt runs if the stresses and requirements of progression raiding isn’t for you.

If you have any further questions regarding this post, you can also contact me at Andraste#11475

Hi Vonnen,

Zeroes to Heroes on US-Stormrage is a community based guild that also raids. We support ten different raiding teams spanning all difficulties every day of the week. We also have a Sunday run that is specifically designed to give those without a raid team or looking to get into raiding a place to experience Uldir in a teaching environment. It’s a very active community, although we can’t guarantee that any raid team will have 5 spots open, there is always plenty going on!

More information about our great community can be found here: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/zeroes-to-heroes-community-raiding-more/17755?u=lusiv%C3%A8-stormrage

and for information about our various raid teams can be found here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pb8NCHPaGahBqPutT8bS0AqH9vFFbrQAzGSOmUYme9Y/edit?usp=sharing

Many of our members have found their home here, we hope you will check us out!

Hi Vonnen & Friends!

is a dual-server WoW-based 18+ gaming community that emphasizes bringing in good people to enjoy spending our free time with! Our Alliance division on Stormrage is currently expanding having only recently established in the beginning of BFA. We have two raid teams that are actively looking for people.

Team Purple: 8/8 H 1/8 M. Thurs 8 PM - 12 AM ET (one-night-a-week)

Team Peach: recently established. Building out for H/M progression! Sat/Sun 7-10 PM ET.

Team Blue is also available as our M+ Cohort! It’s open to all of our members and focuses on M+ dungeons.

Both raid teams are semi-hardcore H/M progression focused. We both just want to get as far as we can go per raid tier. Additionally, both teams have room for everyone from your group (Druid may have to heal on either team as tanks are closed on both).

Check out our community post: [A] <Ex Inferno> Community is LF You!

DISCORD LINK: discord.gg/pRhHdpD

If you are interested, feel free to join our server and DM me (same name on the server) and we can talk! Best of luck on your search and hope to hear from you soon!

-Kira

Hello! I’ve linked our recruitment post below:

I’d love to speak with you some more about you all possibly joining our team! You can reach me at Elaeana#1554

Hey there! Add me on bnet I would love to talk to you about adding you guys with us!! Pollo#1500

Hi Vonnen,
Resurgam Excineres is refilling spots due to work schedule changes. Our guild has been together for 10 years and we raid Tues/Weds 9pm-12am. We are 8/8N, 5/8H . You can add me on bnet Cerridwen#1348 if you are interested.

Hi There!
Here’s the blurb about my guild and am always around to chat.

[A] < Primordial Malice > is looking to add to our raid team for current and future raiding.

Heroic Progression - AOTC focused - 7/8H currently

Raid Nights: Wednesday & Thursday: 8:30pm -11:00pm EST (server time)

Current Needs:

Tank
Mage
Resto Druid, Resto Shaman, MW Monk
DPS w/off spec heals

Other exceptional raiders are welcome

We’re looking for skilled and motivated players who want to raid and clear content in a timely manner, but do not want a crazy schedule to do so. We want people who want to be part of the group and enjoy raiding.

Guild Focus:

Raiding: Heroic Progression with an emphasis in working together as a group without drama. We expect you to be knowledgeable of your class. Prepare for new bosses (watching videos, proper addons such as DBM or Bigwigs).

The expectations will be that players sign up and come on time with food and flasks and work together with the group to get bosses down. We are always looking for others who want to join us and come regularly to our raid.

About Us:

We are a guild of adults who want to play and have fun. If you want to run instances, level or just pvp we have a place for you. If you want to raid, we will have a place for that. We want to play with other players who just want to play WoW in a fun environment.

We offer guild repairs, active discord and guild chat, helpful guildmates, etc.

If interested or wanting to find out more, add and message:

BNET: Meadbh#1777
DISCORD: Meadbh#4372
BNET: Mcrelb#11730

Hey there, If you guys have not found a good home just yet please feel free to contact me at Craze#1230 (Bnet) or Craze#0393 (Discord)

Add me Yurij#1834 to discuss further.

Hello!

We could potentially fit all of you on our core team, if you’re still looking.

We would definitely be interested in having you join us and based on your post I think our guild could be a good fit for you! We are a newer guild looking to recruit all for a more casual, social, and semi-hardcore progression focused guild. We are currently recruiting to finalize our core raiding team and prepare for patch 8.1 raiding. I’ve included a quick guild summary below for your convenience. Add my btag if you’re interested in chatting further. :slight_smile:
<Estratovus> is an Alliance guild on Sargeras (US) that runs in a more semi-hardcore/casual environment with a focus on obtaining AOTC every tier. Even though we play on the more “casual” basis we do play to succeed and our goal is to push relevant content as it becomes available.

Guild Highlights:
• Semi-Hardcore Raiding – we may not push competitively for top 100 or server firsts but we do aim to push relevant content with a focus on AOTC each tier
• Alt-Raiding, Dungeons/M+, PvP, World PvP, Xmog Runs, Leveling/Social
• Adult/mature guild (21+) - most of us are working adults and we get life happens
• A more casual, friendly, professional (no yelling at each other), and welcoming environment
• Returning or new player(s) friendly
• Inclusive “All Are Welcome” Policy - LGBTQ+ friendly
• Competent raiders and players to push M+ with – although we are welcoming to everyone, we do expect baseline capabilities to include someone in our core raiding team. Rest assured we login to DOWN bosses even as a more casual guild.
• Wednesday from 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Saturday from 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Sunday from 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM Central/Server Time (As Scheduled/Alt Night)

• First Official Run: October 27, 2018 - Though we lack official progress in Uldir we are working on finalizing our raid team with the intent of hitting 8.1 raids for a solid AOTC clear.
• Uldir - Normal: 8/8
• Uldir - Heroic: 4/8 - First run November 24, 2018
• Uldir - Mythic: 0/8
• We need YOU to help us push AOTC in 8.1!
As a newer guild we are currently in the process of finalizing our raiding core with the intention of hitting the ground running once the patch 8.1 raids hit live. With that said we do currently have some flexibility if you are interested in switching mains or if you have friends that may be interested in also joining you.

A (H) next to a class or role means we currently have a high recruitment need.

TANK: Closed - our second tank is willing to go DPS for the right tank replacement (i.e. near 100% attendance, raid leading able, and raid ready)

OFF SPEC-TANK w/DPS Main Spec: OPEN

HEALERS: Closed - potentially have an opening on core - please inquire if interested (Priest/Pally/Shaman/Druid preferred).

OFF SPEC-HEALERS w/DPS Main Spec: OPEN

RANGE DPS: Druid(H), Hunter, Mage(H), Priest(H), Shaman(H), Warlock

MELEE DPS: Closed - we are willing to talk to strong melee DPS about LIMITED openings

• Any players who are interested in casual/fill-in raiding or just need a guild to call home. Willing to help new or returning players.

If you’re interested at all feel free to contact Kotipelto#1337.

You can also apply directly on our guild website here: estratovus.enjin.com

Thank you for your consideration and have a great day!

Vonnen,

Hello, add my bnet tag Zavìk#1323 (the ì is alt code 141) and we can chat were are currently 2/8M and LFM players. We would have room for all of you. Add me and give me a shout. I look forward to talking with you.

Zav

Hi Vonnen & company,

Hope you found a place to call home, however, if you haven’t feel free to add me, Jekada#1624.

As a guild we’re 2/8 Mythic, and have 2 AoTC teams. Both run 8:30p-11:30p server, one on Wed/Thur and the other on Fri/Sun. The Wed/Thur team is currently looking to bolster it’s ranks. In between we do Mythic+'s, Achievements, RBGs, among other things.

Take care.

Hey Hey Vonnen,

Looks like you guys started the search a while back and may be happy in a home… but if not would love to chat.

We are still raiding weekly-despite the lull and are adding onto our very solid core.

We have immediate spots for all of you as whatever you enjoy playing.

Here’s my bnet if you are interested… Ginkneebear#1522

Oh and we raid Tues/Weds 7- 10:15 eastern/server