Group Looking for a New Home [A] [Sargeras] AOTC (1/10M) WE WANT TO GO HORDE!

Hail Travelers!

Not really sure where to begin, so here goes nothing. My brother and I had hopes of starting a guild from scratch in late December of 2020, as a semi-hardcore raiding guild. Things started off well and we made tons of friends and progress along the way. Then, real life issues started to pick apart our core raiding group making recruiting a tedious task for myself and others as well as regressing us in some ways; causing unwanted frustrations. It also doesn’t help that we are alliance and 9.1 is taking way too long to release. In the end, we’re tired of being alliance because of the short comings this faction has and it’s known that the horde just has a better pool of players (I’ve played horde before). We’re also tired of being in any form of leadership role and want a more laid back position in raiding (just core raiders that show up and down bosses).

There are 6 of us as of now; 222 Fury Warrior, 219 WW Monk (willing to change class), 217 Druid (willing to tank or heal; mostly heal), 214 Fire Mage, UH DK/Paladin (has multiple horde toons on Area52 already; leveled a DK to max for us), and a 216 Boomkin.

There could be more added to the above list and this post will be reflected to show that with edits. We currently raid W/Th 9-Midnight CST and would prefer somewhere around those days and times.

If you want anymore info, such as logs, my info is listed below.

Discord fiikfiic#1242
BNET fiikfiic#1815
(that’s four i’s for both names)

If Sat/Sun 7-9:30 PM EST is at all possible, I’d like to talk. I’ll send you a request on Discord.

Hi sloopi! You guys sound like you’d be a great fit for us! We’re looking for some new people to help us with our heroic farms and some casual mythic progression! Hit us up if you’d like to chat!

Winterhoof - Horde
WHAT IS IO

10/10 Heroic looking to get into Mythic ASAP

Raid Schedule
Tuesday 8:30pm est to 11:30pm est.
Wednesday 8:30pm est to 11:30pm est.
We are actively recruiting for core spots and not a bench!!!

Needs
Healer - All will be considered
DPS - Mage, SPriest, and any strong DPS
All specs and classes will be looked at and considered

GM - Norton
Raid/DPS Lead - Huntandprey
Heal Lead - Smallsu
Recruitment Officer - Norton
How to reach us.
Recruitment Officers
Bnet Norton#11254 Discord Norton#6319
Bnet huntandprey#1770 Discord huntandprey#2852

Hello there,

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 7/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST).

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We made the move after the beginning of the tier to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are actively recruiting a few key spots on our CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)