Group LF Raiding Guild AOTC 3-6 Mythic Boss per Season

Hey, my friend and I are looking for new place to call home.
We are need a raiding team that can clear AOTC then move to Mythic prog, we love that max ilvl stuff.

We did not really play 9.1 but our parses on CN are more than decent. We have 1 Protection Paladin, 1 Resto Druid and currently 1 Frost Mage (was Boomkin during CN) All ilvl 240+ after 2 weeks back on WoW. We run 4-10 Mythic 15+ to bolters our weekly chest and none of us is a raid logger. We would be coming over with more people in a more casual role I’m talking real life friend that like smashing keys and running Heroic Raids on week-end. Overall about 7-9 players.

Hi Bjoryndem, You and your friends may want to come over to “The Force” (21+ medium-sized) Social guild. Our progressive raid team led by our GM raids on Sat/Sun 12N-3pm est. Currently the guild is H 9/10, M 3/10. We use Discord , and some of us are online chatting during the day or evening. We are also trying to get our N/H weekday T/W raid up and running again when we find a new RL to lead it. Besides raiding the guild does everything else that the game offers(Keys, some pvp, Torghast, transmog & mount runs, pets, questing etc.). Nothing is ever placed on guild calendar. When someone has something they want to do or run, they just ask in g-chat. A number of guildies have KSM and love doing the higher keys 15-20. We also have guildies who do low keys. If you would like more info/invite, just IM me in game. I am online practically every day starting in the early afternoon. Hope to have all of you join our family!