Group LF Cutting Edge guild

Hello, we are a group of players looking for a cutting edge guild. We have been playing together for years and usually run our own guild but want to take a step back from the headache of managing a guild.

We have run a guild that has had a few top 50-200 US mythic kills and all of us with years of parsing 90 + percentile on many different classes/roles.

Our goal is to join a guild that is a bit more casual but still aiming for cutting edge. Preferred schedule would be between 8-12 EST 2 days a week with some optional heroic days eventually.

The group is a size of 7 players ( I know that is a large amount). Currently 2 heals 4 DPS and a Tank, but are a bit flexible. Since it is a large group we are willing to work with guilds still developing or merging if the core is strong and has a desirable schedule.

Will provide more information to potential fits.

Thanks for your time.

Hi Tippsie. I’d be very interested to see if we could work something out. I know you’re looking to wrap up at 12 EST, but if you guys could make slightly later on weekends, it may be a pretty good fit. Our goals and experience align.

We’ll be raiding Fri-Sat 10:00 pm - 1:00 am EST.

Our core is pretty flexible so we could make most combinations work. Please reach out to me on Discord and we can chat: Elms#2120

Interested in at least chatting to see if there’s a potential fit. US top 15 leadership core that brought back some prior raiders of ours to reform for shadowlands.

Tues/Thurs 8-11 EST raid times.

Sjwvegan#0001 is my discord, recruitment post spam is below.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/quarantined-malganis-lfm-tth-8-11-est-former-top-15-us-leadership/720118/23

Forgot to mention, Saturdays are probably the only day of the week that wouldn’t work and prefer Horde.

Hey, we plan to start about an hour earlier than your stated times, but it may be possible to adjust depending on situation.
I’ll leave our info below, reach out on discord any time if you’d like to discuss.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-the-zoo-burning-blade-lightning-blade-onyxia-–-ce-focused-guild-–-wedthur-sun-6-10pm-cst/725702

Hey would be interested in chatting you can add me on Azella#11626 or discord Zaalia#7666

Hey Tippsie,

We might raid a bit more in progression than is idea for you guys but farm is 2 days a week. So if that’s okay with your group, hit us up.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hbleedinghollow-fragment-recruiting-for-sl/742407

I’d like to setup time to chat with you. Take a look over our link but our goals are the same - enjoy some leisure play but also reach CE every tier.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-shady-acres-ce-group-lfm-for-shadow-lands/742087

KrakenJack#1469

We should chat.

==

< Milkshake > is a newly-formed but fully-experienced 3-day progression guild on Area 52 Horde looking to build a strong roster to dive into Shadowlands. Created by individuals who ran CE + Hardmode progression guilds in the past with a Raid Leader with multi-CE experience. We are returning to pick it back up and carve out our name on the server. Get in on the ground floor of a progression guild forming right before a new expansion.

RETURNING PLAYERS AND REROLL WELCOME. We can chat about your experience.

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday @ 8est - 11est

We are a group of adults who have real lives outside of WoW but want to take the time we do set aside to kill pixels seriously. Offering a non-toxic or hostile environment, we do have higher expectations for individuals looking to actively participate in progression content.

Expectations:

• Be raid ready. You are expected to come with all the enchants and spending the required time between raids to perfect and better your character. If you are looking to raid log, we are not the guild for you.
  • Research the fights. We will give the key points before fights but fully expect anyone on a fight roster to be already aware of the fight. We will supply the sources to research but you have to leverage them.
  • Always stay updated on your class. There are many ways to “stay in the know” for your class. Discord, websites, etc. The expectation is that you are staying up to date with changes to stay as optimal as possible.
  • Be a team player. We will have a roster over 20 and fights may dictate needing different compositions. You may sit out on progression if you do not have a class or role that can be shifted in.
  • Don’t be a jerk. We have zero tolerance for racism, sexism, or any bigoted topics. We are looking to foster a strong community that will grow and transverse games. Don’t be a jerk or we will gladly show you the door.

Still around after that? Perfect! We are looking for strong players that are looking to work as a team and push content at a swift pace.

What do we offer?

• Progression-focused atmosphere. We are built on, by, and around pushing cutting edge content without the drama. The goal is Cutting Edge, so let’s get there having a good time.
  • We will help you prepare. We will compile the information you need to know about the encounter mechanics. We will spend the time investigating the best strategies. You just need to learn them.
  • Strong Mythic+ community. Most of the core of the guild are strong Mythic+ runners, living in the top 1-50 ranks. We have to do something between raids, right?
  • No Drama. We have a firm stance against drama. We are paying to have a good time and we plan on the guild reflecting that goal.
  • Be an integral part. You won’t be a number. The guild functions on a council and direction from the Mythic Raider team. There is full transparency, you help dictate the direction of every element of the guild.

Current Needs:
** = High Need

Tank: Closed

Melee DPS: Closed

Ranged DPS: HIGH

Need:

WARLOCKS!
Hunter
Shadow Priest

Healer: Medium

All strong player should apply!

Interested?

Join our Discord: discord.gg/kPrwM WYjW7

(remove the spaces)

Feel free to reach out:

• Discord: Seanishly#3666

• BattleNet: Monster#15141

Contacted a few, but still open to options.