Found a guild <ignore the thread>

Afflic warlock -210 ilvl
Shadow priest - 209 ilvl
MW monk - 211 ilvl
Mage/Boomkin (he has 2 toons) - 208ish ilvl
WW monk - 210 ilvl
We also have a warrior with us but he is thinking about going solo since its taboo to take groups for most guilds so I wont include him

About us: We were 2 grp of friends that met together during legion under a guild thats no longer together. In bfa we all had different goals and so we split but we gathered together for shadowlands. The guild we just all hooked back up in disbanded this tues and now we are homeless.
Most of us are previous CE raiders, and we are just looking for a place to take us in, meet new ppl and crush some m+ and pvp. Yes we like to raid, but we get it that not many raid groups need all of our bodies which is fine with us. We are fine just doing the aotc thing only if thats wat our only options are though most of us do like at least some level of mythic prog. Again tho thats not our goal this time around, at least for this tier since we know being guildless in the middle of a tier is basically a s outta luck type of thing for mythic prog. We very much enjoy pvp and m+ running. A raid would be a bonus but its not a necessity.

WE ARENT CLIQIY! I know most guilds hate the idea of grps because they add in a new cliq to the guild but I can promise you thats not us. We love meeting new ppl and running stuff with different ppl. Yes we know each other, but thats just because we met each other in a guild and enjoyed each others company. A guild just adds more potential to meet new ppl to run stuff with and enjoy raiding together.

All our exp rn is currently 8/10 h, which is where we were when the grp we were with disbanded. We all made the core of their team but due to a shift in gm and just guild lack of activity outside of raid, the guild kinda fell apart.

Please hit me up on my btag Figgims#1231 or reach out to me here if you will give us a spot so we all dont have to split again.

For raid any day works, just time if its a weekday please not past 12am est since all of us work in the morning.

Thanks

Hey Afiggtion,

I feel like you’d be a good fit for our team. Below is a brief description of our raid team. If there are any questions please reach out!

About Us

Hello! We are soap and we are looking for exceptional raiders to fill out our roster for pushing into CE content. Driven by previously experienced raiders we are looking to push to CE every content patch.

Interested in our team?

Soap is looking for multiple roles on a trial basis. All we ask is that you have raiding experience and logs ready.

How do I get ahold of you?

There are multiple ways to get ahold of us. You can whisper Papamýr, or Burliepriest in game. You can also add us on Bnet with Burlie#1542 or Myrdinn#1606

Hey Afiggtion, sorry to hear about your previous guild, but if there’s any chance you guys could squeeze out an extra hour twice a week, I could fit all of you on my team. We are a little behind your current progression, but we have a great group of folks here who will continue progressing. We are adult only (21+) and raid on Tues and Thurs from 10pm-1am EST. I’ll leave a link to our spam below and if you’d like to discuss things further, you can add me at Rawrabear#1450.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-area-52-410h-1010n-hefty-10pm-1amest-lfm-active-adult-raiders/814059

< Soup or Guild > is a new guild recruiting for aotc/heroic while we round out the roster to start mythic progression as soon as possible. We have goals of pushing as far as we can, and going for CE.

We had our 1st heroic raid last night and finished 7/10 with plans to raid again tonight.

Raid Times are Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 est.

This guild was created recently by a group of active players with mythic and cutting edge experience who enjoy all types of content. We already have almost a full 20 player roster for mythic, and are just looking to fill in a few more spots! Ranged dps would be highly preferred.

Full on tanks for raid and currently have a lot of melee. Any skilled players would still be considered, and are still welcome to come trial with us.

Anyone else is welcome to join for regular pvp and m+ content that will be run with the guild as well.

Become part of something great and grow with us!

contact oxreborn#1287 in game, oxreborn#5533 in discord, or respond here for more info