< Group Hug > [6/8N; 4/8H] 2 day mythic focused guild recruiting for TWW [Wed/Thu 9:30pm -12:30am EST]

Bump it uppp! Still lfm!

Hello Ivaedra! Nice to meet! This would be a perfect fit for me, if you can use a BM or MM hunter. Also, with your team schedule and 2 day week mythic prog being my priority search filter, I can prep a needed class role for such would be my number one priority. Keep in mind that hunter is for sure a progression pusher of mine where I can ensure to get it all done, I also have experience as melee also, have raided on ww monk and rogue, and warrior fury/arms, however, my get it done and top the meters class is def hunter BM. Last season I’d say I showed that B tier can keep up with the A and * top tier ranked classes and have spent many years smoothening my macros, interface, and have studied what gnome sequencer did years ago to learn how to become 99% activity, etc, studied basically what it means to be a 99% active and know how to handle my ol pet spunky! Pewww XD. Let me know if you are needing a dedicated member who will be of little to few words when it comes time to focus up unless a mandatory mecahic needs calling. I keep comms quiet and have helped Veneration push to 6/8 M S1 in VOTI with ease, and have stabilized my pc for such raid events, have been through the full smoothening process, used to joke and call my hunter my dorito munching class because I once made it that easy. Honestly do more because I don’t need to feel automation as much as I had it, I enjoy playing the toon! I also was 2.9k M+ with no team just from the pug lyf3. Very laid back and focus on progression aka the win. BingeTank#1575 I also 2nd main a DK tank in pugs and can always be available as backup tank for raid/M+/and pvp! Aroooooo I used to be Alliance Worgen and don’t mind being H either. I am currently H on my tanker!

Hey there! Added you on bnet, will shoot you a message shortly. We would love to have ya! :slight_smile:

Recruitment needs updated! Just looking for a couple more to join us for TWW launch and opening of Nerub’ar Palace!

Afternoon bump! Still looking to fill a couple dps spots!

To the top! LF a few more dps to solidify our roster moving into TWW

Recruitment needs updated

Bump up the jams!

bump it up… :wink:

To the top! Looking for a few more!

Recruitment needs updated - LF warlock(s)!

To the top!

Evening bump, in search of a warlock!

To the top, wtb warlocks!

Back to the top, will the warlock show up

To the top! Recruitment needs updated

Bump it up, still lf mages to join us for nerub’ar palace!

Still looking to fill 1-2 ranged dps spots!

To the top! LF mages!

Still looking for a mage or two!