Group for Guild

Hi,
A group of friends are looking for a new home. We are currently Alliance on Dalaran and tried to make our own guild but due to recruiting issues never could get that twenty. So now we are looking for a new home and are interested in finding a guild that wants to do Mythic progression but needs ten people like we do. I would not consider ourselves hardcore, however we’re serious when it comes to progression and we also enjoy Mythic+ outside of raid. This is what we currently have to offer:

:large_blue_diamond: Fury Warrior
:large_blue_diamond: Mage
:large_blue_diamond: Survival Hunter
:large_blue_diamond: Beastmaster Hunter
:large_blue_diamond: Warlock
:large_blue_diamond: DK DPS
:large_blue_diamond: Elemental Shaman
:large_blue_diamond: Priest Healer
:large_blue_diamond: Rogue/DH
:large_blue_diamond: DH/Warlock (though has an alt of every class and willing to play anything other than tank)

We are interested in a group that plans to do Mythic on a two day schedule preferably Tues/Thurs 9pm-12 EST.
Thank you for reading and have a good day.

1 Like

Hello Kahnti,

Add my btag and we can talk a bit when you have time. Look forward to hearing from you.

Zav
Zavìk#1323 ( the ì is alt code 141)

Hey Kahnti,

I am the Guild Master of Unspoken Fury on US-Stormrage. We raid on the same times and days your looking for and are 2/8M looking to keep pushing until the next raid tier, but because of life events we recently lost a few of our raiders and defiantly have an opening for you guys if willing to make the server Xfer

We also have guys that run M+ weekly and try to get everyone who raids and who wants their weekly +10 completed if your still looking please reach out maybe we can set something up or reach a deal.

Bnet: grifster#1142
Discord: grifster1142#9673

Hey send me message on bnet so we can talk I’m really interested in adding you guys with us Bnet Pollo#1500

when you have time send me a btag (if you are still looking) Calvick#1602

Hello! Quixotic is a newly formed guild full of mythic level players looking to make a fresh guild, free from drama focusing on clairvoyance. Our last guild went 2/8 mythic, however, we are looking to full clear this next raid. Currently we are mostly looking for healers, and a blood DK. We believe in fair competition and if any of your players can outperform an officer in mechanics and dps we are willing to give up our spot for progression. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays 9:00pm-11:30pm. We also like play many games other than just WoW including, Overwatch, steam games, etc.
-Feel free to message and add me, Yaboyscuttle#1931

Hey, I am the GM/RL of ironclad. I would like to sit down and talk with you to see if we might be a good fit for you all. Btag is Ziggy#1109

Hi Kahnti,

I am an officer with Ex Inferno who may have a good opportunity for you and your team to either start a new team with us (and gain the support of the community) or join one of our existing teams! Check us out here:

Hope to hear from you soon!

-Kira

Hi there,

I’m the GM for Awakening on Stormrage, and we have the same raid times as you guys. If you’re still looking for a home, I would love to chat. My b-tag is Dely#11319.

Hello,

I represent the guild angelic reign on stormrage. We are 6/8M and realm rank 49 currently. I have no weekday team and would love to incorporate one. May I ask, if I were to help with recruitment, would you be interested in leading or building a weekday team? If interested, lets chat serenityz#1996

Hello I’m Killerpro GM to Pirate Chat and I am interested in pick up some if not all of you for our roster for the Battle of Dazar’alor. I will leave a copy pasta of all our info and you can contact me or my officers.

Hi there!
Pirate Chat is a 4/8 mythic guild that is currently building a strong roster for next tier. The goal of this guild is to make a semi-hardcore group of dedicated raiders looking to get progression done while maintaining an awesome atmosphere.

HEALERS:
MW Monk
Resto Shaman

DPS:
Ranged Dps preffered but any exceptional dps will be considered

RAID SCHEDULE:
TUES/THURS 10PM-1AM EST
Optional Alt/Heroic day- Monday 10PM-1AM EST

Our guild consists of older college students and working adults. We have an active discord community and are often running mythic keys or playing other games together.
If you are looking for a solid and active raiding guild with a mind set of having a good time and getting cutting edge for each raid tier in BFA, then add any of us on bnet and let’s chat!

Battle net ID:
Avalyne#1478 (Recruitment Officer)
Nyteblayde69#1643 (GM)
Trogdor#1234 (Dps officer)
Sloas71#1721 (Healing officer)

Safety first raids Wednesday/Thursday 8-10:30 server time. If you’re interested I think we could really use a large group moving forward going into the next raid. The goal will be to push mythic harder than we have in the past, we mostly were heroic focused and fit a similar description to how you all play. If you’re interested add me KirbStyle#1111