Group auto disbanded and key reset

Kinda weird how forums are labeled customer support then, not to mention the hundreds of tweets they were getting, the dozens of reddit posts among other things.

Wasted hours for a lot people. I guess you have so much downtime IRL that you don’t care about a wasted night, but I know many raiders/players who could have spent that time elsewhere. Sorry that I care so much about ‘1s and 0s’ that it offended you. Didn’t realize it was a crime to be annoyed that I pay for a service that is deteriorating rapidly.

Thanks for the useful advice though, it will help me on this issue for sure! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

If you click through the help menus ingame to report a gameplay bug impacting your experience or outright preventing you from playing some content, it creates a forum post like this one.

The forums have officially replaced at least some segment of ‘customer support’.

2 Likes

is this s h i t e fix or na

1 Like

Still broken, just happened in our COS on last boss :frowning:

THIS CRAP JUST STARTED UP AGAIN. COME ON BLIZ. FIX THIS ISH.
Group formed from Illidan, Mal’Ganis, and A52.

Nah.
Definitely not fixed.

Reporting in from stormrage, just happened to my guild mates. It also happened to me in a RLP at the same time, but all of my group was Area 52. Key hadnt even started yet, and half of us were outside summoning.

2 Likes

Just happened to my group with A52/Kiljaeden/Proudmoore (me) players in a 10 SMBG. Disbanded us after the first boss.

1 Like

Happened to me last night and just now :frowning: my poor keys… </3

1 Like

This just happened to my group - auto-disbanded and booted out of the dungeon.

The party was a mix of Stormrage/Illidan players.

Just happened in a HoV last boss 3% then moved to graveyard, key depleted and it’s a new key

Happened to me in a 17 Shadowmoon

Happened to me and a buddy as well, both from Area 52. Luckily it wasn’t my key we joined a random, did it in LFR as well.

1 Like

Hey this is the hidden affix-Auto Disband

3 Likes

How do we summon a blue?

Are you area-52?

Anyone who was in a key that suffered from this bug should be compensated. Valor and a drop from said dungeon at key level.

Happened to my group today at about 5pm server. We’re all on Stormrage. It was a 15 Shadowmoon Burial Grounds. We thankfully hadn’t started the key yet.

1 Like

Happened today around 5 or 6 PM server time (Jan 11) on a +15 CoS

Should I expect more of those ?

1 Like

Is Blizzard confirmed to be looking into this? It seems to be spreading to other servers/getting worse. A friend on Mal’Ganis reported that his guild had no issue doing Vault a couple nights ago, but any raids on A52 among my friends have been cancelled.

After having a Nokhud end, literally, as we’re in the final area preparing to pull the boss, my friends and I are done doing any group content for the time being.

1 Like