Ground mount friendly TWW

Hi, that’s me in the tweet.
It’s an imperfect test but I took a character through the campaign and exploration of TWW without a flying mount to give a bit of perspective of someone who does NOT want to use skyriding - what their experience will be like in a world where skyriding is available day 1 but steady flight is available day 1 plus campaign/exploration.

I ran into the following hiccups. They may seem very benign but it’s the closest thing to one when otherwise the questing experience was extremely smooth:

1. In Dorn we’re asked to travel more than halfway across the zone for a questline, then return. There’s a flight point 75% ways there which will take you back.
  2. In Hallowfall, there’s an airfield we’re instructed to travel to. To access it you have to go around a building and climb up a ruined wall section.
  3. Also in Hallowfall, in order to discover the Priory dungeon you have to board one of the airships that circuit around the zone. They dock in several places around the zone and it takes 7-10 minutes for a full rotation to happen.
  4. In Azj-Kahet, we’re asked to climb up a platform that’s directly above us. There’s a path through a cave that leads us there.
4 Likes