Grobbulus Mass DC

Lol my queue says <1min but 3300 people ahead of me…

Yeah it keeps doing that. Their system is absolute garbage at estimates.

1 Like

Mine says < 1 minute as well (#6260 in queue). That’s some quality time estimation there!

It went from 121 minutes to <1 over the past few minutes…

Well at least there are 150k people witnessing what happened to us…

yeah, this will be solid proof. Imo, blizz should for sure hop him to the front, but i dont think they will. regardless, im all for streamer privilege. it just makes logical sense for blizz to do it, and it basically doesnt hurt anybody.

I fully relogged to install an addon a couple hours before the mass DC and got back in with no wait. This was on purpose 100% and it’s ridiculous.

Nawwwwwww an hour. Try wait 6

There was/is a 10-minute grace window on disconnects, but apparently that mechanism failed when the mass DC happened on several layers on grobb.

Anyone think this will calm down by this time tomorrow or are we all just boned.

EK was having issues in the cities about an hour in – I wonder if there is a bug somewhere that ends up kicking people out of there.

Next time I am gonna play an alt in Kal just to spite them.

Deviate Delight is up!

Have fun on Grob! Hope this helps with your queue! :sunglasses:

thanks! brother

an hour?
xD good luck

Nioce! See ya Grob! Good luckkkkkk.

All the high/full servers crashed I’d guess. Those of us who got in early on Herod just had a mass eastern kingdoms crash. No grace period to get back in, just instantly put into a 20K queue. Just…yikes.

Ya some streamers finally got booted to queue as well

A big fear of mine is that the mass DC on Eastern Kingdoms effected the vast majority of the Alliance only, and then Blizzard puts up a new RPPVP server… Which is gonna attract a lot of those DCed alliance players…

I fear that Grob is going to end up Horde dominant because of this big mistake on blizzards part.