Grobbulus Classic - Population too low

Many say it’s normal … that at moment Classic realms are empty … But Grobbulus its the only realm which is not connected with any other realm.

Please Help!

1 Like

Well according to Blizzard a low pop server In Classic is a full server back in 06. Dunno how accurate that is though.

Imagine Deviate Delight

My alts are number 1, 2,3 and 4 pvp standing

6 Likes

That’s not true. DD and BB are not connected, either. None of the RP servers are.

I wouldn’t mind Grobb and DD being connected to each other. As they’re both RP-PvP. And, BB can remain the one and only non-connected Realm of Classic making us even more special :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok, that’s kind of hilarious

6 Likes

Yes, this is true. It’s why finding black lotus was impossible until now. Too many players in the servers.

2 Likes

They already exposed rp players with xrealms battlegrounds so why not connecting rp realms too now that they are a ghostland.

At the very least they should allow me (from DD) to transfer for free. The game is unplayable right now considering I’m the only active player on DD. All I can do is doing xrealm pvp … or rp with myself

I don’t do PvP.

Because there’s nothing BB can be connected, too.

This is so subjective, but I don’t think it’s a Ghostland, at least, not on BB Alliance.

They should connect Grobb with DD, at the very least.

1 Like

17 people online the other day horde side lol, i just went tbc

Ok but it doesn’t change the fact that there is a precedent. If Blizzard was consistent in its logic, they shouldn’t have allowed pvp between rp and non rp realms.

I think it’s very objective since I’m the only active player on DD. And the game is supposed to be able to raid so I’d say if you don’t have at least 40 active players, it’s not working.

They will add one player (me). It’s not gonna change anything. They should offer free transfer to people on dead servers.

I don’t really agree with that because PvP is different than the PvE Game. Seeing as how BB is RP and not RP-PvP like Grobb and DD are, the PvP Game is irrelevant to the PvE Game of a non-PvP Server.

Being the only player is objective. However, subjectively you view the game to have at least 40 people to Raid. I don’t think that way.

Hence, why I said “at the very least” connecting Grobb and DD. You may be the only player from the morning to evening and others show up after you leave, who knows? I still think Grobb and DD should be connected, as they’re both RP-PvP Servers. And, that’s one step closer to not being “the only one”, anymore :slight_smile:

1 Like

Merging only Grobb and DD would be a good start but it won’t solve the problem. DD is pretty much dead. I’m logging on every day and I’m pretty much the only one Alliance side. Yesterday, AH had only 18 items listed…

Personally, at this point, I wouldn’t mind if we were merged with all the other PvE or PvP servers. RP flavor guilds could still form on these servers.

4 Likes

Agreed, same with Grobb-horde. Never more than 20 people online server wide outside of raid nights

Would be happy about some blue post .

I’ve accepted the reality that most left for Burning Crusade and classic servers will have a low population but this is ridiculous. The longer they wait on this the worse its going to get.

2 Likes

Exactly, we should start a class-action

2 Likes

And here I thought I was the only one who stayed on DD.

But yeah DD is beyond dead, never seen more than 5 people online (at least on alliance side)

based queb

1 Like

I’m un-subbed until they fix this. I wanted to continue playing classic vanilla, not possible on Grobbulus as it is today unless I want to play almost alone.

1 Like

un-subbed as well,my last day today.ill have a look back in about 6 months maybe.

2 Likes