Grobbulus Bots: Self Police

Since blizzard is a bit slow on the bans… I know they just banned a ton, but I did not notice a difference on Grobbulus tonight.

I’ve been noticing so many bots leveling here. I spent 45mins camping a group of 5 hunters in the Charred Vale tonight in Stonetalon, they were all between 30-32. I got 68 HK in 45 mins… They eventually stop rezzing from what I’ve noticed if you camp them long enough.

I’d like to create a list of hot spots for bot activity and maybe create a Horde/Alliance coordinate effort to self police our realm since we can’t kill each others bots.

There was an alliance hunter botting in Alterec yesterday in the yetti area and there was a couple today just south of Neijls point killing the beast there.

Anyways, open to ideas… We can’t get them all but at least we can try to make it hard on them. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Honestly, bot killing should be a thing. Name and shame the bots and the guilds they join as blizzard isnt doing anything to stop these guys.

But did some bot killing in Wetlands. They stayed by Menethil Harbor just killing and skinning raptor corpses so…
I left actual.players alone and just afk farmed bots for free honor and doing stuff like fearing them into mobs to ruin their armor durability, killing their pets even after they rez them, and just being an annoyance and corpse camping. Because f em. They ruined the game and economy.

1 Like