Grimtusk's Fishing Hole / Net Worth Quest

This bug has been ongoing for quite some time. When you pick up the quest Net Worth and have to fish up Gruff Fisher’s Net, the area bugs out. Clicking your bobber in an ice hole will just recast your fishing line with the quest active. Dropping the quest will allow you to once again reel in your catch. This week the ice fishing hole area is active and the quest is still broken. This is getting a bit silly at this point.

3 Likes

03/05/24
Just tried again today. It’s still bugged. This is really ridiculous at this point that it’s not fixed.

03/20/24

Again today. Quest is still broken.

3 Likes

How do you even get this quest?

My fishing is maxed out and I’ve got plenty of Iskaara rep. I seem to already have the ice axe, as I can break the ice fishing holes and fish in them. But what I can’t find is the fish on the map that tells me if the stocks need refilling. None of the npcs around that area have mention of anything.

Fyrakk is not up. What do I do?! I want to finish this up.

It’s part of the special fishing holes daily quest for the ice fishing hole area in the Azure Span. The special fishing holes move around once per week. I think its random where it lands for the week. Like this week its over in the Ohn’ahran Plains. You probably have to wait until the special fishing hole shows back up in the Azure Span. That’s even if you get the damn quest to work for you.

Oh lovely. Well at least it isn’t something I’ve missed along the way. Thank you! :slight_smile:

I was having issues with this quest as well. I saw someone keybound their “interact with” instead of using the usual right click. I keybound mine and it worked to cast and reel in. Hope this helps.

1 Like

it worked! ty!!