<Grievance> (H) looking for more

Grievance is recruiting for our Horde guild on Thrall.

Ever buy a game (or download a free to play MMO) and sit there waiting to choose a server, hoping you choose a good one with good people that are helpful, and not just jerks that flame you when you ask a question? Ever hate joining a guild because you know no one? Ever hop from guild to guild trying to find one that suits you and your play style? Have you ever quit a game that you liked, but could never get help from guildies, or even find a guild that you liked? Well, I am here to tell you there is an answer. Grievance is here to have fun with you, to raid with you if you wish, and to explore and enjoy your game with you.

Grievance is an online gaming community that spans many games.

Grievance is a family-oriented online gaming community. We have a very rich and honorable heritage that spans many games over many years, during which Grievance has proven that one can have a very rewarding gaming experience, yet have a life as well. The concepts of family, honor, and loyalty are hallmarks of Grievance, and are expected to be upheld and respected by all members.

Grievance is an adult gaming community, 18+ only. We have many long term members. This is no start-up guild! We were formed in October 15, 2000. We were not always known as Grievance, but the membership has been strong and growing! We are one of the few trademarked guilds in all gaming communities. We are comprised of singles, married couples, retired people, military members, college students, and people located through out the US and other nations.

When you join Grievance, you join a family. This family spans many games, and even on opposite sides of the same game. Grievance is always a strong presence in games they are in. Grievance even has a real life get together, like a family reunion. We have this every year. We have a strong management support for each game, not same leaders in every game at one time.

We at Grievance are always looking to expand as anyone would expect. The larger the Grievance community the better it is. Wouldn’t it be nice to start a game at launch, and have a lot of Grievance members log in with you, on the same server and same side? Imagine the friendships you will make with such a strong gaming community.

If Grievance seems like the place for you, please feel free to visit our forums, as they are free to register and browse. Come see what games we are in and the servers we reside on. There is always an officer of a certain game or a council member willing to answer any questions. We hope you will come take a look, and introduce yourself in the Forum Registration/Applications Forum. Let us know a bit about yourself and what games you are interested or currently playing in. Hope to see you there.

Grievance can be found playing the following games:

Official Grievance Guilds:
Black Desert Online
Elder Scrolls Online
Everquest II
Final Fantasy XIV
World of Warcraft (Horde-Thrall / Alliance-Proudmoore)
Classic World of Warcraft (Alliance-Pagle/Horde-Mankrik)

Embassies (smaller Grievance Guilds):
ArcheAge
GuildWars 2
Lord of the Rings Online
Neverwinter - Dragon Server
Rift - Wolfesbane Server
Star Citizen
SWTOR (Both Factions: Jedi Covenant)

Team Grievance (Grievance FPS/PvP Clans)
Battlefield
Overwatch
League of Legends
Lord of The Rings Online
Minecraft
Titanfall
Warframe
World of Tanks

MOBA Gaming:
Heroes of the Storm
League of Legends

(And many other smaller and Independent MMO’s)

We presently raid 3 nights a week; Tuesdays(Farm), Thursdays(Progression), and Saturdays(Casual Night) from 9-11EST. While we do raid, we are a community focused guild first and foremost. Our progression goal for each tier is to clear AOTC(and we have successfully for many consecutive expansions), and we do not participate in Mythic level raiding.

Thank you for your time. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us in game or on our forums.

Kai, Guild Master, World of Warcraft, Horde (Thrall-US)

The Uldir raid tier is coming to a close and we will be embarking on the new raid soon. Grievance is a great place to call a guild home in WoW. Personally I have been with Grievance for 6 years now, and I don’t plan on going anywhere else. The folks here are really like a second family to me. We really hope to hear from some of you soon!

-Acha, WoW-H Recruiting Officer

1 Like

bump for one of the best guilds I have been in.

“I joined Grievance a little over 4 years ago and have enjoyed the time very much. As stated previously by others Grievance is more than a guild, we are a family. We run mythic+ dungeons and raid every Tuesday and Thursday nights, and if enough sign up we run on Saturdays. If like myself you have been searching for a guild with no drama and adults to game with then Grievance is that guild! I have been in many guilds and I can honestly say that our officer group are not only leaders and players but friends and guides in the game. Grievance also covers sooo many other games that I cannot list them all! Let me finish this by saying you will not be let down if you come join our large happy family in Grievance.”

We have been clicking along in BfA. BoD has been a great raid so far. We have had folks also enjoying success in M+! 8.1.5 has brought some fun content as well with many folks creating and playing some Zandalari alts and trying to find what doors they get stuck in :P. Come on out and join us for a fun adult guild that really is like a second family! Hope to see some of you soon.

Today is the day Crucible of Storms opens up and we are ready to tackle this new raid and see what the Blizzard team has ready for us! Things are still going strong for WoW-H as we are still making our way through Heroic BfD and getting ready for all of the juicy content coming in 8.2!

Tired of shopping around for a new guild when you start a new game? Want to find the last guild you will be in? Like gaming, but are not a hard core have to be online all the time type person who thinks real life comes first? Then check out Grievance Gaming – We are recruiting for our WoW Horde guild on the US Thrall server.

Did the guild you were in decide to “slow down” but your still wanting to play, then come to Grievance! We are recruiting for our WoW Horde Guild on the US Thrall server. We are currently 9/9 normal, 7/9 heroic BoD and 2/2 normal, 1/2 heroic CoS. Many of the raiders try to get mythic + dungeons going almost every night. But, that is not all Grievance has to offer. So if you interested, check out the website or talk to an officer in game and see all that Grievance has to offer.

Kons - WoW-H Logistics Officer

Can’t say enough good things about the community that Grievance offers. I finally found an extended family in the game I love. Helpful and friendly. It’s a very enjoyable organization to be a part of.

Hi! Was wondering if someone could reach out to me?

I’ve been in Grievance for 3 years and wouldnt want to call any other place home. Its a place for people to play at whatever pace suits them most and make friends along the way. Right now we’re working on getting our BoD AOTC and people are running keys for their +10s every week. Come join the fun.

Hi, interested in your guild and would love to chat, thx. btag is Rose#1126

8.2 is coming very soon! More content and more things to do! If you are looking for a guild home to come enjoy that content with Grievance is a great place to do so. If you are looking for a guild family, look no further!!! We hope to hear from some of you soon.

Happy 8.2-eve everybody! Grievance WoW-H on Thrall is always looking for more people to come out and join us. If you are looking for the last guild home you will ever need come on over!

My old Guild has changed it’s raid to for me to a impossible time.

So I’m looking.

In Raids I heal. Killed Heroic Jania.

I’m west Coast looking for 6pm to 10(ish)pm Sunday thru Thursday. Friday Saturday can be earlier or later like up to mid night.

We are about a month into the new content and 8.2 has delivered! Our group is enjoying the world content and the raiding alike! We are now 4/8 in Heroic EP. Hope some of you decide to check us out!
Zelvaley, sorry for the late response. We are always looking for more of all walks if you are still looking.

8.2 is still chugging along. We are just about done with EP on Heroic and really enjoying this raid tier. We are always looking for new members and hope some of you decide to check us out!

Looking for a guild home in BFA, and future WoW content? Grievance is a great place to call a guild home. We are actively raiding EP, and always looking for more folks! Please feel free to join up with us, and look forward to hearing from some of you very soon!!

Hey there,

Just curious: What are your raid times? I represent 4 people looking for a new home (another group of refugees created by Classic). All of us raiders (though healer would like to sit out the rest of the tier).

Most people responding to my post raid too late or on weekends. Just curious what your raid times are?

EP AOTC , Destro Lock LF guild/raid grp. I also have a Shad Priest and Fury Warrior in tow. I like to chat with officer(s) when able. Btag" ganderin4620#1637